Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Alrighty then! calling out user" austinite" and other people experienced with letro

falling_steel_rods is offline New Member

Alrighty then! calling out user" austinite" and other people experienced with letro

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d_cup.jpg 
Views:	1152 
Size:	168.7 KB 
ID:	137313

Ok. So im going to take letrozole . and this site member, "austinite" basically said "no way bruh your setting yourself for failure"

and i asked why, and i never got a reply. he or she sort of ran off.

so basically, im asking, is this a bad idea? will this cause a permanent hormone imbalance? or will it help with gyno with relatively few side effects (no libido, dry joints etc)

also, is it possible to PM people here? because when i go to someones profile, i just get blocked.

ok thank you

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Is that photo of you?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Is that photo of you?
    lol not yet, but it will be if i dont fix my gyno

20 year old male
    growing breasts
    thanks god

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I can see this thread going south very quickly OP
    You could of chosen a better way to word your title

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    First you need x number of post to PM ppl.
    Second the guy is pretty knowledgeable, maybe he stepped away? after all every one does have a personal life.
    Third without more info you won't be able to get a more detailed answer, all your stats , experience and what specifically your trying to do with letro?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    K, just read your original post, I have no expeirence with gyno myself, but the products you need can be purchased by the sponser above AR-R

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Austinite ran away did he? Did he not give you this advice?

Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Letro is far too harsh of a compound to use for the inexperienced. Your best current options in order are:

1. Ralox - You dose this at 60mg daily until gyno is gone. (you can take this to 80mg as well)
    2. Tamox - 40/20/20/20/20/20 etc... until gyno is gone.

This is not an "overnight" thing. You have to have patience. Depending on the severity, it could take months. So don't lose patience and expect magic to happen in 2 weeks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Have you had any bloodwork done? If not, get some.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falling_steel_rods View Post

Ok. So im going to take letrozole . and this site member, "austinite" basically said "no way bruh your setting yourself for failure"

and i asked why, and i never got a reply. he or she sort of ran off.

so basically, im asking, is this a bad idea? will this cause a permanent hormone imbalance? or will it help with gyno with relatively few side effects (no libido, dry joints etc)

also, is it possible to PM people here? because when i go to someones profile, i just get blocked.

ok thank you
    Well shame on him since we all know how much he is paid to be here and answer every question from newbies and give he undivided attention to you until your issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    First you need x number of post to PM ppl.
    Second the guy is pretty knowledgeable, maybe he stepped away? after all every one does have a personal life.
    Third without more info you won't be able to get a more detailed answer, all your stats , experience and what specifically your trying to do with letro?

Say it isnt so.... He/We are allowed to have a life away from the forum? You mean we are allowed to get distracted without first asking for permission to leave due things such as sleep/rest? Work? Eating? Personal distractions? Working out? and all the other little things that go along with life???

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Austinite ran away did he? Did he not give you this advice?
    Originally Posted by austinite

Letro is far too harsh of a compound to use for the inexperienced. Your best current options in order are:

1. Ralox - You dose this at 60mg daily until gyno is gone. (you can take this to 80mg as well)
    2. Tamox - 40/20/20/20/20/20 etc... until gyno is gone.

This is not an "overnight" thing. You have to have patience. Depending on the severity, it could take months. So don't lose patience and expect magic to happen in 2 weeks.

Clearly this is not what he was looking for so obviously this does not count as getting advice and austinite ran away clearly shirking his responsibilities. I'm thinking he needs to go in front of the review board and maybe even be penalized and his paycheck lowered.

I'm sure the OP (falling_steel_rods) paid plenty of his hard earned cash for help when he joined this site and he deserves only the best of advice and attention.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-15-2013 at 04:11 AM.
    ironbeck, austinite and evander87 like this.

Where you been LOV not seen you about in a while

Name:	1365057939788.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	137314
    lovbyts
    is this what one would call Internet roid rage ?
    seriously, go over what you just typed out. Does that seem a little un-necessary to you? Even a smidgen?
    You just picked apart everything and accused me of being selfish and demanding, and accusing people of having no lives.
    I was just wondering where the guy went, and was wondering if anyone else knew anything about letro.

If you look in the original post, I asked this guy why specifically it was a bad choice, and he never got back to me.
    It was like "youll end up dying trust me!", and I asked why and he just left. I would be confused, you would probably be confused. We would all be confused.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Where you been LOV not seen you about in a while
    Trying to stay away from the Q&A section due to xxxx like the OP... fvckn retards act as if they PAY for advice. Ill bet when they go to the doctors and actually do pay they dont have the balls to say anything to them although 99% of the GP and Endo's dont seem to know the difference between Free and total Test or have a clue about E2...
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Trying to stay away from the Q&A section due to xxxx like the OP... fvckn retards act as if they PAY for advice. Ill bet when they go to the doctors and actually do pay they dont have the balls to say anything to them although 99% of the GP and Endo's dont seem to know the difference between Free and total Test or have a clue about E2...
    and he calls me a retard.

you are definitely roid raging right now. listen to yourself. this is rediculous.

you better calm the **** down

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Lol
    Did you get that session with jeff?

Lol
    hey *Edited* this is a question and answer thread. not a gab thread

*admin*

Name:	1365057939788.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	137314
    lovbyts
    is this what one would call Internet roid rage ?
    seriously, go over what you just typed out. Does that seem a little un-necessary to you? Even a smidgen?
    You just picked apart everything and accused me of being selfish and demanding, and accusing people of having no lives.
    I was just wondering where the guy went, and was wondering if anyone else knew anything about letro.

If you look in the original post, I asked this guy why specifically it was a bad choice, and he never got back to me.
    It was like "youll end up dying trust me!", and I asked why and he just left. I would be confused, you would probably be confused. We would all be confused.
    Not one bit when you consider you are calling out someone who tried to help you as if he did something wrong.

Why not just bump your post a few times and realilze you are not the only one here with questions or problems. Try reading some of the other post and ill bet eventually you will learn something and maybe find your answer.

If you were really worried about dying or ??? wouldn't it be prudent to do more reading, searching to find your answer instead of waiting for someone to hand feed you the answers although it looks like he already did.

Sounds like I must have done a good job picking it apart and hit the nail on the head...

Lol
    Yeah the daughter had her photo shoot with him. Not sure if they have another one planned or not. I need to have her send me some more pictures of them. Sholva really wants a signed\autographed one of Jeff. lol

hey *EDITED*. this is a question and answer thread. not a gab thread
    Really? This is how you expect to get help? Well you are the one with the b*tch tits so who is the faggot? Go lactate on your boyfriend.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Not one bit when you consider you are calling out someone who tried to help you as if he did something wrong.

Why not just bump your post a few times and realilze you are not the only one here with questions or problems. Try reading some of the other post and ill bet eventually you will learn something and maybe find your answer.

If you were really worried about dyig or ??? wouldn't it be prudent to do more reading, searching to find your answer instead of waiting for someone to hand feed you the answers although it looks like he already did.

Sounds like I must have done a good job picking it apart and hit the nail on the head...

YOU WIN THE DOUCHEBAG AWARD!!!!! DING DING DING

i will not hesitate to report you for harassing me.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    hey *EDITED* this is a question and answer thread. not a gab thread

Please edit your post numb nuts. Or you won't be around long enough to get an answer

YOU WIN THE DOUCHEBAG AWARD!!!!! DING DING DING

i will not hesitate to report you for harassing me.

Hope you enjoyed your time here. By now.

Quote Originally Posted by falling_steel_rods

hey*EDITED* this is a question and answer thread. not a gab thread
    Watch your mouth buddy
    Terms like faggot are not accepted here.
    We have several well liked and respected homosexual members here!
    I apologise for "jacking" your thread but as it wasn't really going anywhere does it matter?
    I originally posted this thread would head south and that's exactly what it did with your choice of title.
    If you don't think you got correct advice by all means hit the search bar or google I'm sure you will find your answers there
    But for now curb the attitude its really not helping you

im reporting both of you guys.
    you are no help at all. shame on you . you are terrible people with terrible attitudes towards others.

* Report away.... I am watching and can see by the title you were not happy... I do apologize that my staff are so efficient in their answers that they did not feel the need to sit here waiting for your response... When and answer is given and you do not like it or want more information the best thing to do is continue on that same thread asking what you want and waiting for a response...

In the mean time use the search button to find threads about the same situations that many others have experienced and how they have dealt with things... You came looking for information so look for it... ask questions but do so in a polite manner and you will be responded to in the same manner...

These extremely knowledgeable members here are second to none... and are paid nothing for being here. They have families, jobs, school etc... we appreciate what they do to help our members. I do not feel they or any member deserve to be talked down to, the way you started this thread in a negative tone of course members here that have been helped and or watched how other members have been helped do defend the member as they felt him being degraded.

as for lovbyts he was answering a question posed to him and the quote was
    Trying to stay away from the Q&A section due to xxxx like the OP... fvckn retards act as if they PAY for advice.
    It appears he was referencing the actions of some people in general not just you..

At this point I feel I have said enough and will just deal with things but want members to know that they bring things on themselves many times by acting like a bad ass and expecting no one to respond to them....

Respect

*admin*

Watch your mouth buddy
    Terms like faggot are not accepted here.
    We have several well liked and respected homosexual members here!
    I apologise for "jacking" your thread but as it wasn't really going anywhere does it matter?
    I originally posted this thread would head south and that's exactly what it did with your choice of title.
    If you don't think you got correct advice by all means hit the search bar or google I'm sure you will find your answers there
    But for now curb the attitude its really not helping you
    and you missed the fact that lovbyts calls me a quote "****ing retard"

im reporting both of you guys.
    you are no help at all. shame on you . you are terrible people with terrible attitudes towards others.

and you missed the fact that lovbyts calls me a quote "****ing retard"
    That was a legitimate description, not flaming. lol Are you plural? I was referencing the actions of people such as yourself, not individually you... Next time you quote me dont try to edit it, it is retards, not retard.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-15-2013 at 04:58 AM.

if i knew where you lived

That was a legitimate description, not flaming. lol

wow dude. do you even have any friends

Quote Originally Posted by falling_steel_rods

Don't start this crap kid it gets you banned but as your on that path already

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic;6496***
    Don't start this crap kid it gets you banned but as your on that path already
    you are literally harassing me

"Well you are the one with the b*tch tits so who is the faggot? Go lactate on your boyfriend."

you are all getting banned. every single one of you

you are literally harassing me

"Well you are the one with the b*tch tits so who is the faggot? Go lactate on your boyfriend."

you are all getting banned. every single one of you
    Smells like leatherdaddy.

This needs closing now

making fun of those with health problems.

theres a special place in hell for you

Why so you can apologize and buy me a beer? You get your feelings hurt on the internet and you want to do what exactly??? lol

On a serious note you need to get blood work done and have your E2 levels checked for multiple reasons.

This needs closing now
    not before you get banned son

Why so you can apologize and buy me a beer? You get your feelings hurt on the internet and you want to do what exactly??? lol

On a serious note you need to get blood work done and have your E2 levels checked for multiple reasons.

B&

just remember that. when you die, youll go to hell

Good call.

B&

just remember that. when you die, youll go to hell
    Your God must not be very forgiving or understanding if that alone will guarantee me a place in hell. Luckily my God is not like that and he can crush your god. lol

Look, I was trying (unsuccessfully) at the beginning to make you see you were being WAY to demanding, needy and acting like you were entitled to be given the answer to your problem right away. BTW the meaning of life is 42

You can say what you want about me and I will just LOL. Start calling out friends or people I know and I immediately get defensive and will jump in to defend them. That being said, to answer an earlier question; Yes I have quite a few friends, good friends because they know I have their back.

Enough guys, let this thread die before it gets closed.

OP if you want a specific reply to your specific thread then you should have just bumped that. You were told it was an old and outdated protocol by C Bino. Things change as we gain more knowledge and better protocols are being found all the time. I am even led to believe that mental patients don't get lobotomised anymore, go figure!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Your God must not be very forgiving or understanding if that alone will guarantee me a place in hell. Luckily my God is not like that and he can crush your god. lol

Look, I was trying (unsuccessfully) at the beginning to make you see you were being WAY to demanding, needy and acting like you were entitled to be given the answer to your problem right away. BTW the meaning of life is 42

You can say what you want about me and I will just LOL. Start calling out friends or people I know and I immediately get defensive and will jump in to defend them. That being said, to answer an earlier question; Yes I have quite a few friends, good friends because they know I have their back.

youre gettin banned m8.
    stop trying to be nice. youre an evil son of a bitch that need to be killed

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Enough guys, let this thread die before it gets closed.

OP if you want a specific reply to your specific thread then you should have just bumped that. You were told it was an old and outdated protocol by C Bino. Things change as we gain more knowledge and better protocols are being found all the time. I am even led to believe that mental patients don't get lobotomised anymore, go figure!
    bandwagon

youre gettin banned m8.
    stop trying to be nice. youre an evil son of a bitch that need to be killed
    Think that one will do it. Wow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information