Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Testosterone Ethanate

bagsbags14 is offline New Member

Question Testosterone Ethanate

How ya'll doing today? I just wanted to run this by you guys on here and get as much feedback as possible. I'm 20 years old and 3 months ago I finished a cycle of Testosterone Cypionate and had a great cycle and then took Novladex and Clomid for my PCT and didn't lose any of my gains from my cycle. Since that went so well I decided to purchase a cycle of Test. Ethanate 10mL vial 250mgs and not begin my next cycle till June. The research I conducted stated that Ethanate is more for bulking which is what I would like now. So my real question is what else should I be taking during my cycle Ethanate to maximize my results and also stay physiologically healthy. Any advice would help! Thanks a lot!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Cutting and bulking are diet related and have little to do with what compound you choose. Although some compounds give a better result at lower bodyfat.

Also at 20 years old why would take a chance on damaging your still developing HPTA. You can achieve your goals with diet and hard work.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I really wouldn't cycle at your age the risks are not worth the gains, shutting down your natural production can cause you a great deal of pain and suffering for the rest of your life, think twice.
    songdog likes this.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    u must have not done to much research cuz u would know that test e and cyp are basically the same consider yourself lucky that your first cycle went well

stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Do more research and asks for specifics before asking for how to do an entire cycle

knuckles69 is offline Associate Member
    You obviously haven't done enough research otherwise you'd know everything there is to know about all compounds and your hpta system at your age. Read read and read some more!!!

Read this before you start your next cycle. The Young and Steroids

The difference between "bulking" and "cutting" steroids is the amount of water your body retains. Normally, longer the ester, the more water that's required for your body to break it down for use. Test Cyp has longer ester than Test E. I use Test Prop if I want to cut. After having said that, the diet really determines cutting or bulking more than the steroid .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You have got a lot of good advice here.Now I hope you will follow it.

Thread Information