Synergy1 is offline Junior Member

Extreme low back tightness, intense shoulder fatigue/pain

I started my first cycle about 1 month ago. I spent the previous 30-50 days really getting my diet in order. I ran a half marathon and ended up dropping to around 162lbs and after getting some solid advice on here I re-vamped my diet. Needless to say, it worked out great. I'm taking in about 3700-4100 cal/day and bumped up to around 181-182. I'm running MickeyKnox's begginer cycle. Test C 250mg 2 per week. .25 Adex EOD, 250mg hcg 2/wk the day before test injection. I'm also taking 2iu HGH every day in the am. I tried to lay off cardio and working out real heavily while I was gaining weight---I really wanted to keep it on. Since I have ramped up my workouts I have noticed that my shoulders/delts just get wasted during the workout. It feels like a deep ache that radiates right inside my gleno-humeral joint. Also notice this when playing basketball when I really get up and down. I can't figure it out. My paraspinals in my low back also "cinch" up super tight when doing physical activity. Is this a side effect of the gear im taking----or a result of really hitting it hard after taking a mini break from working out? It happens about 10-12 min into physical exertion. Is this normal? Should I push thru this? Its even difficult to crank out push ups once the intense burn/fatigue sets in. Hit me back brothers.

Ok----After looking thru some posts for the last 30 minutes, it appears that this newbie>>>>>me, have started experiencing my first true "pumps". I feel like i have to fold my arms across my chest or grab the top of the pull up bar to get the full tightness/ache out of my shoulders. When the low back pumps settle in, i have to sit down and relax, or roll it out on a foam roller. It usually takes about 5 - 10 minutes to subside and the i can jump back in until it happens again. Is this caused by blood engorging the area? What can I do to counteract this?

bttt

Thread Information