seriouslifter is offline Member

Time On Time Off

Do people really follow this protocol? what about being on for 12 weeks with 4 weeks of pct and then only get off for 8 weeks or something? does it really matter or even less?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It's a rule of thumb but the BW is the best determining factor when deciding how long you need off!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Correct, its the old "we all react differently" scenario.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I love being on cycle. Just make sure you're not hurting yourself.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    Do people really follow this protocol? what about being on for 12 weeks with 4 weeks of pct and then only get off for 8 weeks or something? does it really matter or even less?
    I dont think its a bad idea as a general rule of thumb. The best way would to be to carefully monitor your blood work and see how quick you recover from the previous cycle.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I think its a great rule of thumb. It allows ample time for your body to heal and your CNS to recover.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You need a lot off time off after pct to recover. Like Alin said blood work is truly the only way to know. You would be surprised how long until you fully recover. Thats why its so bad to cycle right away again, your body never fully recovers and you keep suppressing your HTPA.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

probably most people dont get blood work so they follow rule of thumb time on equal time off, but im having withdrawals and want to get back on sooner lol. im sure everyone goes through this. i think a better approach is do 8 week cycles to get back on faster

i know the emotional effects when off steroids and it feels like nothing when your on in the gym. how bad would it be to get back on after 4 weeks of PCT? im probably not fully recovered, since im not following the time on equal time off rule. do any of you go back on because you feel so small and lost gains? i havent got blood work done either. what would be so bad to start a 8 week short cycle and get back on? i hate being natural and working out in gym, pointless.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    I think its a great rule of thumb. It allows ample time for your body to heal and your CNS to recover.
    Agree with Mickey!

Let your body rest at least CYCLE+PCT Time unless you are competitor with ambitions.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you prepared for the risks? Trt is not what it's made up to be. You should take proper time off and run labs after

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    When u dont take long time then u will end up on trt at some point
    Im on cycle now and will take only 4-6 weeks after pct and start again
    Im turning 25 next month and im planning on getting on trt by 28-29 so its not really bad
    It depends on ur goals
    U can run 6 weeks cycles and take 6-8 weeks off after pct
    Wont be so bad i guess

Thread Information