Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: tren ? worth it ?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canuckle87 View Post
    I think with all this info tren isn't for me. I don't want to be a bodybuilding from this cycle. Just smash heads every once in a while. I feel another thing of cyp and grab NY pct this next pickup will be the smartest thing. Thanks guys for the opinions.
    Smash heads? I hope you aren't serious or are participating in organized fighting. I'm betting the former since you are buying gear like people but pot.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonious
    EQ is more of a cutting drug, it gives you -400-500 cals deficit. Alone. Test + tren gives you 400-500 but its 2 drugs vs 1.
    Wait.... What??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69
    What???
    Swear I answered before i saw your post bud.... Ya never knew there was a direct relation between certain drugs and there effect on your basal metabolic rate....
    oatmeal69 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Swear I answered before i saw your post bud.... Ya never knew there was a direct relation between certain drugs and there effect on your basal metabolic rate....

You missed a lot of what's.
    oatmeal69 likes this.

Blog Entries

Get off your rage I was not suggesting something, at first I did not make myself clear, and corrected myself minute later, and stated that this was coming from my bro in law who was in this 12 years ago. It's up to you what you collect off internet. you have any more problems?
    There were people using eq 12 years ago?? Shit I figured it just came out due to the simple fact people are still taking it..
    Last edited by human project; 04-23-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    U need names and phone # buddy?

Blog Entries
    U need names and phone # buddy?
    No bud I literally completely believe you.... I mean I bet the higher basal metabolic rate eq gives you is what gives users crazy huge veins....

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    LOL, this is comedy! Isn't there a thread for biggest idiot of the day somewhere?

Antonious is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow dude, you're calling me an idiot for a reason being me sharing about the test that was performed in order to see how different compounds affect your BMR? I bet no one really thought about this, and judging by your picture, you shouldn't be even cycling let alone talking shit by calling others idiot. May I suggest you do a google search regarding tren test eq and BMR and you maybe find more info on it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The easy way to know when you are ready for tren is when you dont have all these questions or concerns and you have done enough cycles you really dont need to ask strangers on a Q&A forum how to put it together...

wrcat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    This thread is chock full of bad information. If you are not 100% sure of WTF you are talking about then please refrain from handing out confusing, incorrect and sometimes harmful advice!!! Thank you!!!!
    Amen!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    So if I took eq prop and tren I could eat extra cals to maintain? Sign me up

wrcat is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Apparently so. I've been doing it all wrong.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    So...in theory then, if I run 5-6 compounds my BMR will allow me to eat ice cream ED!

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonious View Post
    ... me sharing about the test that was performed in order to see how different compounds affect your BMR?
    Show your data, Your premise is laughably absurd.
    judging by your picture, you shouldn't be even cycling
    'tis true, I'm very small... but I'm 30 pounds heavier than when I started training, and as lean or leaner than I've ever been. Next?
    May I suggest you do a google search regarding tren test eq and BMR and you maybe find more info on it.
    May I suggest you stop posting stuff you THINK you know, but obviously don't. You aren't an idiot because you don't know. You're an idiot because you think you do but don't, post junk advice, and come off with the attitude of a putz while doing it.
    Papa Smurf and Capebuffalo like this.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oatmeal69 View Post
    show your data, your premise is laughably absurd. 'tis true, i'm very small... But i'm 30 pounds heavier than when i started training, and as lean or leaner than i've ever been. Next?may i suggest you stop posting stuff you think you know, but obviously don't. You aren't an idiot because you don't know. You're an idiot because you think you do but don't, post junk advice, and come off with the attitude of a putz while doing it.
    just found the like button!!!!!!!!!!!

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Antonious;6510115]Get off your rage I was not suggesting something, at first I did not make myself clear, and corrected myself minute later, and stated that this was coming from my bro in law who was in this 12 years ago. It's up to you what you collect off internet. you have any more problems?[/QUOT

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes, I have many problems! If you ever want to discuss them with me face to face, You can find me on Lake Norman. NC, at the Sandbar on saaturdays, Dont want you missing work on a count of me, Ill be in a green and white sea ray boat with a large rebel flag flying off the front. Check profile pics, so you can pick me out of the crowd, and then we can openly discuss my problems

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

So...in theory then, if I run 5-6 compounds my BMR will allow me to eat ice cream ED!
    It think we may be on to something here mate
    That ice cream has to be part of your 1 meal a day though
    oatmeal69 likes this.

AnabolicDoc is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post

do you think recovery from tren acetate is harder than NPP
    or all nandrones are the same recovery wise ? ( keeping in mind proper HCG protocol, ai, prolactin antagonist ( cabergoline) and Solid PCT )
    Idk the answer to your first question. But as far as nandrolones, I think deca makes recovery more difficult than NPP bc it lingers around for much longer than expected for some ppl.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    lol my bad, i messed it all up. EQ combined with prop gives you 500 cals increase in BMR, tren alone will give you that.
    Antonious, forgive these other guys, they're ungrateful. Now can you tell me how the EQ and tren give the 500 cals increase in BMR? Get your brother-in-law on the phone and ask him how these compounds do this. I think you're on to something here.
    Lunk1 and oatmeal69 like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information