Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Need advice on 1st time cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443

40g of fats from eggs, 34g from almond butter, 20g from cheese/milk. So 94g fats. Carbs I eat a mix of brown rice, wheat bread and oats. Lately its been around 145g of carbs. Protein is 376g.

376g Protein/94g Fats/145g Carbs.

So should I proceed with the 3 weeks supply of hcg and use it with nolva the last 3 weeks or have enough for the entire cycle??
    That's a ridiculous amount of protein. Why are you taking that much?

It's also a really odd macro split, how did you choose it and how has it been working for you?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

brobeans443 is offline Junior Member
    and could I wait and see if I even need hcg ? Such as administering it only if my testes start to shrink during cycle since i'm doing a short cycle with a moderate dose. Last thing I'd want to do is permanently desensitize my testes to LH by using hcg when it's not needed..

I'm seeing great arguments to use it throughout cycle, last 3-4 weeks, or none at all. I cant decide

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That's a ridiculous amount of protein. Why are you taking that much?

It's also a really odd macro split, how did you choose it and how has it been working for you?
    It's just what I happen to eat. Honestly, I've ran several different diets (moderate carbs, moderate proteins, and low fats) and they've all worked out relatively the same. I don't even notice that much of a difference in energy levels when i completely cut off carbs.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443 View Post
    and could I wait and see if I even need hcg ? Such as administering it only if my testes start to shrink during cycle since i'm doing a short cycle with a moderate dose. Last thing I'd want to do is permanently desensitize my testes to LH by using hcg when it's not needed..

I'm seeing great arguments to use it throughout cycle, last 3-4 weeks, or none at all. I cant decide
    I told you what hcg does and why we use it you can make an educated decision on ur own IMO the whole cycle you want to prevent atrophy not try to bring them back for it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by brobeans443

It's just what I happen to eat. Honestly, I've ran several different diets (moderate carbs, moderate proteins, and low fats) and they've all worked out relatively the same. I don't even notice that much of a difference in energy levels when i completely cut off carbs.
    What results have you had from this particular split? Honestly, you have absolutely no need to have any more than 250g protein. How you split the rest is up to you but, you only weigh 180lbs so I'm guessing you haven't done much bulking? You're a little light to cycle.

I'd suggest a diet revamp and aim for a lower fat and higher carb bulk diet and see what results you get before you cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    I told you what hcg does and why we use it you can make an educated decision on ur own IMO the whole cycle you want to prevent atrophy not try to bring them back for it.
    Then, its decided. i will use hcg throughout the cycle.
    havanakid likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    What results have you had from this particular split? Honestly, you have absolutely no need to have any more than 250g protein. How you split the rest is up to you but, you only weigh 180lbs so I'm guessing you haven't done much bulking? You're a little light to cycle.

I'd suggest a diet revamp and aim for a lower fat and higher carb bulk diet and see what results you get before you cycle.
    Used to be around 187 but my bf was 12%, that was back when my diet consisted of more carbs though. Once I reduced my overall carb intake and replaced them with protein my weight dropped some, was mostly bodyfat though. I'm cool with increasing my carbs slightly in-place of fats though.

Quote Originally Posted by havanakid View Post
    A-dex at .25 eod from the day of first pin.Adjust accordingly.No you dont know if youre gyno prone or not BUT what if you are.Dont risk it its not worth it.Just my opinion and personal experience.
    So is there no way to know if I'm gyno prone until i start the cycle? Just curious because I hear you should avoid AI's during cycle at all costs unless you need them.

"It is important to remember that estrogen can deliver many unwanted effects such as increased water retention, fat deposition and the development of female breast tissue when it becomes too active in the male body. Clearly if we plan a high-dose cycle with an aromatizable steroid , anti-estrogens will be an important inclusion. However we cannot ignore the suggestion of using estrogen maintenance drugs only when they are necessary to combat visible side effects during mild to moderately dosed cycles, especially if bulk is the ultimate goal of the athlete."

Or just possibly replace a-dex with nolva since it doesn't lower estro. & Does anyone know if a-dex brings estro levels below natural base levels??
    Last edited by brobeans443; 05-25-2013 at 04:38 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information