Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By EKFitness

Thread: how much weight/muscle did you put on your 1st cycle and what did you use?

ryanvvc is offline Junior Member

how much weight/muscle did you put on your 1st cycle and what did you use?

how much weight/muscle did you put on your 1st cycle and what did you use? Gear Wise, was your diet clean and how hard did you train?

newbie question just want to hear from some of the vets and even some of the recent beginners.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    18lbs. Maybe 5-8 of that was muscle. Rest water and fat. Awesome results with just Test only @12 weeks 500mg/weekly. Training was hard as it always is for me. Diet got a bit loose toward the end but still mostly clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    18lbs. Maybe 5-8 of that was muscle. Rest water and fat. Awesome results with just Test only @12 weeks 500mg/weekly. Training was hard as it always is for me. Diet got a bit loose toward the end but still mostly clean.
    damn could you avoided some of the fat or bloat somehow besides a cleaner diet, or is it inevitable with test? also where in the west coast desert are you from, so cal by chance?

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Went up 25 pounds and kept a little less than 15 pounds, 500 mg of test enan a week for 12.5 weeks. Diet was spot on.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I was pinning 250mg of sust e3d. With 50mg dbol for the first 4 weeks. Put on 23lbs ended up keeping about 13 after pct. dbol was nice for feeling like a tank but it was way too much water weight for me. Diet wasn't the greatest, I kinda just ate a shitload all day lol

EKFitness is offline Member
    first cycle 152 -> 172. kept it ALL

this cycle 3 years later I'm up to 185.
    Live for the PUMP and ryanvvc like this.

damn 20 lbs how many more calories were u eating compared to pre cycle

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had not learned how to diet and thought I was eating well. 500mg/week of test E for 8 weeks. I felt amazing, pumps were great, strength shot up, it felt like I gained 40 lbs. I gained about 15, but lost it all. Not enough time with that poor diet to build any real muscle tissue.

stpete is offline Banned
    Mine was good old mexican test that Gix will confirm as i know we did the same.

That was years ago..

Kept maybe 10lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanvvc View Post
    damn could you avoided some of the fat or bloat somehow besides a cleaner diet, or is it inevitable with test? also where in the west coast desert are you from, so cal by chance?
    Ya bro I could of avoided a little excess fat. A little over half way through I didn't put on as much weight as I wanted, so i started eating much looser. Lots of whole eggs, whole milk, cheese, oj, ice cream, whatever. Keep in mind I am still very health conscious and met macro req and cal req. Yes I could of avoided some of the excess fat. Personally I didn't mind. It helps for putting up more weight. I am in Phoenix. Lots of family in Cali though so I am down all the time.

By the way I kept 99% of my gains from a cycle that ended 6 months ago. I have trained hard and eat very well. I am now one week into my 2nd cycle just a few lbs shy of where I ended my last cycle.

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    8 weeks in first cycle 26 lbs 4 more weeks to go dbol 30 mg for 6 weeks test e 500 mg/wk

mrmida is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness

Genetic freak!

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post

Your result are impress me

vladan is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was d-bol(30-50mg/d) and deca (250 mg/w) for 8 weeks. At that time (23 years ago) I didn't know much about proper nutrition. Every day I ate 20 whole eggs, a pound of meat and a pound of rice with some vegetables and fruits. I gained 10 kilos (about 22 pounds) of pure muscle.
    Last edited by vladan; 05-09-2013 at 07:04 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    STPETE we talkn bout the same stuff in the 50ml bottle that burned like a hell fire missile? lol

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanvvc
    how much weight/muscle did you put on your 1st cycle and what did you use? Gear Wise, was your diet clean and how hard did you train?

newbie question just want to hear from some of the vets and even some of the recent beginners.
    Test deca d Bol stack..... Don't remember dosage... Over 30lbs.... Now I am only able to keep about 5lbs lol..... Miss those days

anahny is offline Associate Member
    I was one of those idiots who's first cycle was tren . 400mg/ week test p 300mg. Gained 30lbs with a 2% decrease in body fat. I was already around 12% before I started. Sides were horrible and I almost cried. Now I've done 2 other tren cycles including cycles of test only and or dbol in between. And decided not to touch tren again.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I did my first cycle as an idiot. I didn't know what i was doing, 300mg test-E, 350mg Sus, 300mg Deca . It was 1ml of each, all loaded into the same 5ml syringe, all jabbed once a week on a Monday.
    I gained over 20lbs, I had no real diet, I just ate everything. I gained a lot of bodyfat. It was silly, I was going under the direction of somebody I believed to be knowledgable. Big mistake!

Thread Information