Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zulutron is offline New Member

cycle question and PCT

Hello all,

I have been taking test cypionate 250mg/week IM for about 12 weeks now and added deca 200mg/week about a month later from extreme joint pain (so basically 8 weeks so far on deca). I have another bottle of Test Enanthate 400mg/ml and will be using that if I decide to use anavar for 8-10 more weeks because I am nearly done with the Test Cypionate bottle. I am 43 years old, in relatively good shape, and weigh approximately 205 pounds. I want to get down to about 190 pounds.

I want to end this cycle but being that it is almost summer, I thought I would continue it for 8 more weeks and add anavar to help lose some visceral fat and cut the water weight to have a better overall look.

My question is (using test enanthate 400mg/wk and deca 200mg/week - anavar ?per day):

1. Is this a good/bad idea?
    2. How much anavar should I take a day and for how long based on the test and deca I am using? (I read 8-10 weeks)
    3. Is there anything else I should have? I dont have a lot of money, so if it isnt critical, then I may not do it. but I still would love to hear your thought on it.
    4. For PCT using this regimen, will nolvodex alone 14 days after discontinuing test-E be sufficient to prevent problems?

Thanks a bunch for any help as I am kind of lost after reading for 5 days on this.
    Last edited by zulutron; 05-09-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Thread Information