Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Test E only input

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Best advice right now:
    stop everything right now and pct

What you want to hear:
    Take an AI asap .25mg arimidex EOD
    -fast acting AI very efficient. Ar-r (banner on top) carry it.

Get hcg 250ui 2x/week.

Pct: nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Now, what you dont want to hear:
    You are too young to do aas and clearly misinformed. Your cycle is bad and you seems to havent done any research. If you want to hope to be "fine" after a cycle you should at least do a good planned cycle. What you clearly didnt. And like everyone else said LONGTERM EFFECT. the word said it... You feel feel it after years... But at your age you are taking a big risk. It do not worth it.

Important thing to add:
    I dont pretend to know you and know what you are going through.
    But if you were really willing to take the risk and if you really "needed" to do it you would at least do some real research.

I'll tell you a secret...

I turn 20 next week and I plan to do my first cycle in next september.
    Im young, too young for most of them(even for me)
    However, It as been more that 9month minimum 10h/weeks that I read on how to do the most efficient cycle with the less risk.
    And i've already pass de past 3 years fixing my training and diet. And believe me their is alot more...

And still its not enough for any of them because im 20...

Their is a real danger using aas at young age. No one(with common sense) will deny it
    But IMHO their is a way to minimize the risk.

And you didnt.
    You didnt try to minimize the risk you just jump off on a cycle plan without knowdledge.

Do what you please we are not in position to stop you... But you are clearly missing the point.

I hope It have helped you...
    You really need to stop giving STUPID advice.You have never cycled and really dont know wat your talking about.I will put it in laymans terms for you.THERE IS NO SAFE CYCLE WHEN YOUR ENDO SYSTEM ISNT DEVELOPED. Do you understand this now? People are trying to help this guy.Then you come along and pull some BS out of your ash.Until you learn something.BE QUIETjoin facebook or something.Beacuse you are going to get someone hurt with your ignorance!
    3day likes this.

mmaelite is offline New Member
    I think this guy is seeing people his age using or hearing about young college athletes using so he wants to get on board. You tell a kid not to do something and they usually do the opposite. Everyones body is different, whats good for one might not work for the next guy etc.... im a strong believer of pct. when I get my blood checked and im back to normal, then its game on. I don't run an ai. I just don't ever feel the need. that's my opinion and so far it works fine for me. Im not advising anyone not to run an ai, im just saying different people have different genes and handle gear a little differently.

DreamChaser is offline New Member
    One last question. Since i only ran for 2 weeks at a low dose and only one pin per week, does that change my pct at all?
    Is there something i can do/get legally for pct?
    Last edited by DreamChaser; 05-11-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamChaser View Post
    One last question. Since i only ran for 2 weeks at a low dose and only one pin per week, does that change my pct at all?
    Is there something i can do/get legally for pct?
    Legally? Clomid and nolva are completely legal sponsor site at the top right of the page great company and no stick to same pct .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So, just to confirm, you took 250mg test e each week?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707

Legally? Clomid and nolva are completely legal sponsor site at the top right of the page great company and no stick to same pct .
    You're suggesting he take a full 4 week PCT of clomid and nolvadex after only a 2 week cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by mmaelite View Post
    I think this guy is seeing people his age using or hearing about young college athletes using so he wants to get on board. You tell a kid not to do something and they usually do the opposite. Everyones body is different, whats good for one might not work for the next guy etc.... im a strong believer of pct. when I get my blood checked and im back to normal, then its game on. I don't run an ai. I just don't ever feel the need. that's my opinion and so far it works fine for me. Im not advising anyone not to run an ai, im just saying different people have different genes and handle gear a little differently.
    Hard to tell sometimes w/o bloodwork.You should do some research on wat high estro can do to you.Hint it can cause cancer.

Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    We really wonder about you sometimes

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You're suggesting he take a full 4 week PCT of clomid and nolvadex after only a 2 week cycle?
    Sry my bad thought he was on longer I might have replied to an email thinkkng it was another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So, just to confirm, you took 250mg test e each week?
    Correct

Also, why is my sex drive gone? It was fine till the Friday of my second week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information