warriork is offline New Member

first anavar cycle

Heeeyyy so I'm a noob. I just started my first anavar cycle 3 days ago.. I'm a female, taking 10mcg/day. I've noticed subtle changes, but I guess what my biggest question would be is what's the best way to train when cycling anavar.. does it make a difference? I'm 22 and I've been lifting for about 2 years now. I'm a figure competitor really looking to bring up my delts, quads, and back. The past couple of months whilst still natty I was focusing on beginning my workouts with 3 sets 5 reps, slowly increasing to 3x6-8, then 3x8-10 then by the end of my exercises being up to 3x10-12. I've had pretty significant progress physically and strength wise, I'm just wondering if I should focus more on higher reps now that I've got the gear. I've heard so many different things and I'm just curious what is better for optimal results. I've got a strict lean diet as I'm currently cutting.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would suggest going to the womens section.Beacuse we have some women who compete.And they would be much better help.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Do you mean milligrams (mg) or micrograms (mcg)? Big difference and I doubt 10 mcg would do anything.

Is 10mg recommended as a starting dose for a female? I always heard 5 mgs.

Thread Information