vincentkeitel is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Teste E + Deca + dianabol

So this is my 2nd cycle. The first was just test (durateston) for 8 weeks (500mg/week). Everything worked just fine. Made a few mistakes and the results were not what I was expecting. Now I read a lot about it and I think I'll be able to run a cycle with reasonable results.

My cycle will be: week 1-10 Test E 500mg/week; 1-8 Deca 300mg/week and 40mg of dianabol ED. Plus arimidex 0.5mg EOD as an AI. I bought nolva in case gyno appears.

TPC serms, with clomid and nolva. Unfortunately I couldn't find HCG ...

I'm 37y old with 4 years of training non-stop. My diet is quite clean, basically I eat 6 meals ED, with whole wheat pasta, some protein (lean beef, chicken breast, turkey and eventually fish). Not very fan of supplements but I take whey and casein regularly. I don't drink btw.

My BF is now 14% but I do intend to lower it before the cycle starts. At my age and being an ammateur bodybuilder isn't easy to low your BF but I can do it. My height is 5'6" and weight 167 pounds.

I hit the gym 5xweek, monday to friday with 3 different training routines. Every week I train the same muscle group twice, changing the exercises, number os sets and reps every month. Squatt, deadlift, military press and barbbell bench press are always present.

Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!
    Last edited by vincentkeitel; 05-14-2013 at 12:29 PM.

cgozz is offline Associate Member
    Test-E is a long ester and should be ran for 12 weeks. The Deca for ten weeks. Some say Deca needs to be ran longer. I recently ran test-e and Deca and saw really good results. You need prami on hand due to Deca being a 19 nor and u need to run HCG your entire cycle, 250 Iu twice a week inject a day before test injection. Also you need to have Clomid and nolvadex on hand for PCT. The Dbol should be ran for 4 weeks as a kickstart.
    Last edited by cgozz; 05-14-2013 at 01:01 PM.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz View Post
    Test-E is a long ester and should be ran for 12 weeks. The Deca for ten weeks. Some say Deca needs to be ran longer. I recently ran test-e and Deca and saw really good results. You need prami on hand due to Deca being a 19 nor and u need to run HCG your entire cycle, 250 Iu twice a week inject a day before test injection. Also you need to have Clomid and nolvadex on hand for PCT. The Dbol should be ran for 4 weeks as a kickstart.
    Why run hcg during the cycle?

cgozz is offline Associate Member
    Any amount of test can shut u down, nuts will shrink to the size of peas, tricks body into producing LH. Also makes Recovery easier during PCT.

AlinSR is offline new member
    I have been using aas off and on for twenty years and my nuts have never every shrunk up to the size of peas.

Beyazit is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep
    I have been using aas off and on for twenty years and my nuts have never every shrunk up to the size of peas.
    Hey m8 HCG is really important on cycle, I think you should look into that!

briansvk is offline Associate Member
    You dont really need so much compounds in second cycle. I would suggest to run exactly the same cycle as the first one and you will get good results if you will do everything as you should. Maybe add some d-bol if you really wanna enhance gaining effects. But there is no need for deca , just save it for future cycles...

Not speaking about... Deca without HCG is suicide if you don't blast and cruise... recovery from deca is not easy even when done properly...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    There is no need for secondary compound in second cycle!

vincentkeitel is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot for all the posts!! I'll try to get some hcg . But about deca , I know it's prescribed for begginers... Do you really think that would be too much for a second cycle??

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentkeitel
    Thanks a lot for all the posts!! I'll try to get some hcg. But about deca, I know it's prescribed for begginers... Do you really think that would be too much for a second cycle??
    Deca is not for beginners IMO!

Thread Information