Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17

    First cycle gone wrong, help please!

    hi guys, iam new here, the reason im posting this because im realy hopeless and hope u can help.

    I run my first cycle ot 40/50 and got gyno at day 30, so i started with letro+nolva, the biggest problem is that after one week on 2,5 mg letro i felt that im losing bonemass, i wasnt sure but at first i felt it in my forearms bones ,then after 2 weeks i could clearly see it in the mirror the whole skeleton became smaller!

    know after 3-4 weeks on letro i have lost som serious bonemass and strengh went down, the problem is that i have to cotinue with letro becasue iam still on my PCT, day 24, and if i stop with i will develop gynecomastia because i guess my testosteron is not high enough yet.

    but im asking for help, why im losing bonemass, can letro cause so much boneloss? i can see it in the mirror everyday when i wake up that i became smaller, and the fact that i didnt lose any weight or muscle mass.
    is there any thing that i can use or take to stop the boneloss?,
    do u think that some bisphosphonat medicine such Fosamax can help with this??
    Iam 20 years old
    thankfull for any help guys!

  2. #2
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    What were the dose(s) and compounds you ran fir your cycle?

  3. #3
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bbforlife92 View Post
    hi guys, iam new here, the reason im posting this because im realy hopeless and hope u can help.

    I run my first cycle ot 40/50 and got gyno at day 30, so i started with letro+nolva, the biggest problem is that after one week on 2,5 mg letro i felt that im losing bonemass, i wasnt sure but at first i felt it in my forearms bones ,then after 2 weeks i could clearly see it in the mirror the whole skeleton became smaller!

    know after 3-4 weeks on letro i have lost som serious bonemass and strengh went down, the problem is that i have to cotinue with letro becasue iam still on my PCT, day 24, and if i stop with i will develop gynecomastia because i guess my testosteron is not high enough yet.

    but im asking for help, why im losing bonemass, can letro cause so much boneloss? i can see it in the mirror everyday when i wake up that i became smaller, and the fact that i didnt lose any weight or muscle mass.
    is there any thing that i can use or take to stop the boneloss?,
    do u think that some bisphosphonat medicine such Fosamax can help with this??
    Iam 20 years old
    thankfull for any help guys!
    we need more info, besides that your 20 and cycled. what cycle? did you run and ai? how do you know you have gyno? did you stop your cycle?
    careful with letro you probably already crashed your E2

  4. #4
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    I think is he is asking a hypothetical question after reading perhaps an article on corticosteroids which can cause bone density lose and osteoporosis. All compounds related to cortisol are classified as steroids . They type of drugs we use are called anabolic steroids and the three general classes are estrogens and progestogens, corticosteroids and androgens.

    OP if your question is in fact not hypothetical then you should go to the docter asap becuase aas do not cause bone loss. This could be something very serious!
    Last edited by Iron-56; 05-20-2013 at 10:39 AM.

  5. #5
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    oral turinabol 40/50 , i got gyno first at day 14 so i started with proviron +nolva and the gyno was almost gone, so i stopped with proviron and ordered AI, and by the time i got adex+letro i got the gyno again, that what i regret the most! so i started with letro for 2 weeks on the cycle and the gyno became smaller, u cant see that i have gyno but i can see it from the side little bit and i have lumps behindes the nipples, and the most frustrating thing that i still have the buring feeling in the chest and i know if a lower the letro dose will develop more gyno, know i am on day 23-24 on pct nolva 20 mg ed, i also run with proviron for the past two weeks, i have adex by hand, what are u recemmending me to do?
    thanks for hepling!

  6. #6
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    no man i know the different but i dont know why im losing so much bonemass, its more frustrating than the gyno, and iam getting smaller everyday, do u think its because of the decreased estrogen levels?? or is there something else

  7. #7
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    yes i run adex, stopped with letro for about i week in the middle of the pct, and strated with adex for 4-5 days at 0,5 eod but i felt the gyno come back so i run 1 mg for 3 days and the gyno just got worse so started with letro again.
    when i was on adex i kept losing bonemass..

  8. #8
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    What happened is you crashed your estrogen levels. the ai it is the reason why your bones might thin out. But this would takes years of use to actually make a noticeable change I believe?
    Last edited by Iron-56; 05-20-2013 at 10:49 AM.

  9. #9
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    man ur are scaring me, i already boked time with a doctor and will check me tomorrow but i thought that if i have to admit that i used steroids or not!

  10. #10
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    we need more info, besides that your 20 and cycled. what cycle? did you run and ai? how do you know you have gyno? did you stop your cycle?
    careful with letro you probably already crashed your E2
    my E2?? can u explain more thanks!
    Last edited by bbforlife92; 05-20-2013 at 10:58 AM.

  11. #11
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    You dropped your e levels from the letro bro. No test as a vase for the cycle?

  12. #12
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    But is that enough to course noticeable loss in bone mass?

  13. #13
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    What happened is you crashed your estrogen levels. the ai it is the reason why your bones might thin out. But this would takes years of use to actually make a noticeable change I believe?
    as i know estrogen is the main hormon for maintaing bonemass density, so with low or zero estrogen levels it might be the reason, or can it something else?

  14. #14
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    That is true but I am not sure it would cause noticeable decreases in that time frame.

  15. #15
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You dropped your e levels from the letro bro. No test as a vase for the cycle?
    what is the e levels can u explain bro??
    no , no test, but can u explain what happned and what the e levels role are?

  16. #16
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,316
    Quote Originally Posted by bbforlife92

    what is the e levels can u explain bro??
    no , no test, but can u explain what happned and what the e levels role are?
    Estrogen levels. You got gyno cause your test levels were low and your estro levels were elevated

  17. #17
    MrKilliWiggle's Avatar
    MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by bbforlife92 View Post
    hi guys, iam new here, the reason im posting this because im realy hopeless and hope u can help.

    I run my first cycle ot 40/50 and got gyno at day 30, so i started with letro+nolva, the biggest problem is that after one week on 2,5 mg letro i felt that im losing bonemass, i wasnt sure but at first i felt it in my forearms bones ,then after 2 weeks i could clearly see it in the mirror the whole skeleton became smaller!

    know after 3-4 weeks on letro i have lost som serious bonemass and strengh went down, the problem is that i have to cotinue with letro becasue iam still on my PCT, day 24, and if i stop with i will develop gynecomastia because i guess my testosteron is not high enough yet.

    but im asking for help, why im losing bonemass, can letro cause so much boneloss? i can see it in the mirror everyday when i wake up that i became smaller, and the fact that i didnt lose any weight or muscle mass.
    is there any thing that i can use or take to stop the boneloss?,
    do u think that some bisphosphonat medicine such Fosamax can help with this??
    Iam 20 years old
    thankfull for any help guys!
    This is absolutely ridiculous I'm not trying to be mean but you obviously did no research and just jumped on a cycle. What was your cycle? What was your PCT my guess is that your not loosing Bone mass but what is happening is that you have no idea how to PCT correctly and your natty test is in the dirt and so is your estrogen so your loosing what ever muscle mass you gained and also water weight you seriously need to pct correctly and letro is no joke and also your not suppose to run nolva and letro at the same time It would be redundant to use them together. They work in different ways towards the same thing. You should go see a doctor so they can correct the mistake you've made or maybe a veteran on here would respond and next time you should think about running a cycle do research you can ruin your whole body. Also keep in mind letro causes sore joints so that most likely what your feeling. I know Im new to this site but Im right on this.

  18. #18
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    This is absolutely ridiculous I'm not trying to be mean but you obviously did no research and just jumped on a cycle. What was your cycle? What was your PCT my guess is that your not loosing Bone mass but what is happening is that you have no idea how to PCT correctly and your natty test is in the dirt and so is your estrogen so your loosing what ever muscle mass you gained and also water weight you seriously need to pct correctly and letro is no joke and also your not suppose to run nolva and letro at the same time It would be redundant to use them together. They work in different ways towards the same thing. You should go see a doctor so they can correct the mistake you've made or maybe a veteran on here would respond and next time you should think about running a cycle do research you can ruin your whole body. Also keep in mind letro causes sore joints so that most likely what your feeling. I know Im new to this site but Im right on this.
    are u kidding me ? u know my body more than me? i didnt lose any mucle mass, i weight the same and , i completly understand u but i am sure that im losing bonemass, know i can take off my jeans without having to oppen the button because my hips became much smaller!!

  19. #19
    BlueWaffle21's Avatar
    BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Swamp, FL
    Posts
    1,568
    Blog Entries
    1
    If this is a legit thread then this is a perfect example of why young kids shouldn't be messing around with such dangerous compounds! Either go to a doctor and be honest or one of the vets on here will get you set up with a correct PCT.

    P.S.- This thread has more spelling errors than any other thread I've read on here! Either use your browser's spell check or type your response up in Word first to eliminate this. Just sayin.....

  20. #20
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Estrogen levels. You got gyno cause your test levels were low and your estro levels were elevated
    yes man i know that i got gyno because of low test levels, and should have run proviron through the whole cycle
    so u think letro can cause bonemass, why me? i didnt see anyone on some forum who got boneloss from letro :S

  21. #21
    MrKilliWiggle's Avatar
    MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by bbforlife92 View Post
    yes man i know that i got gyno because of low test levels, and should have run proviron through the whole cycle
    so u think letro can cause bonemass, why me? i didnt see anyone on some forum who got boneloss from letro :S
    Just because you are loosing weight in your hips does not mean your loosing bone honestly its water weight or muscle not to mention youve crashed your test and e2 levels most likely which is going make you loose water weight and muscle. You should not even have touched steroids you have no idea what your doing.

  22. #22
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    Just because you are loosing weight in your hips does not mean your loosing bone honestly its water weight or muscle not to mention youve crashed your test and e2 levels most likely which is going make you loose water weight and muscle. You should not even have touched steroids you have no idea what your doing.
    what are u talking about? do u think i am som kid who is messing around with steroids , or dont know the different if am losing bonemass or weight ? that just ridiculous, the whole skeleton became smaller not only the hips, especially the spin, and when i feel my wrist or forearms bones i can cleary feel that they become much smaller, and just because i crushed my estrogen levels it will not make me lose muscle, and i have not.

  23. #23
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    If this is a legit thread then this is a perfect example of why young kids shouldn't be messing around with such dangerous compounds! Either go to a doctor and be honest or one of the vets on here will get you set up with a correct PCT.

    P.S.- This thread has more spelling errors than any other thread I've read on here! Either use your browser's spell check or type your response up in Word first to eliminate this. Just sayin.....
    young kids?, tell me on thing thats is wrong with what i have done, i had to use letro , and i am using it know to stopp the gyno, and because of that i got the problem with the boneloss, it is just something unexpected or i just have bad luck with this.

  24. #24
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    so guys what are u recommending me to do?

  25. #25
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Never have I heard of such extreme bone loss from letro. Stop taking what ever you are doing and see a physician immediately.

    On the flip side I think this is a troll.

  26. #26
    Bi6 7omo's Avatar
    Bi6 7omo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    87
    its idiots like this this give us young ones a bad name. Absolute tool.

  27. #27
    MrKilliWiggle's Avatar
    MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by bbforlife92 View Post
    young kids?, tell me on thing thats is wrong with what i have done, i had to use letro , and i am using it know to stopp the gyno, and because of that i got the problem with the boneloss, it is just something unexpected or i just have bad luck with this.
    The most effective way to treat gyno IMO is letro followed by Nolva. Use the Nolva afterwards cuz when u come off the letro ur estrogen is going to rebound And the Nolva will stop any estrogen from.binding in breast tissue so using both at the same time makes no sense what so ever so there's one thing wrong.

  28. #28
    MrKilliWiggle's Avatar
    MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    249
    This has to be a troll this just to stupid to be real if it is real your the reason young people get shit because your stupidity and lack of research and knowledge on what you are doing.

  29. #29
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    man i cant stop taking the letro for at least one more week because the estrogen levels is still elevated
    no, hell no, i am not trolling, excuse my english cause i am from Sweden.

  30. #30
    MrKilliWiggle's Avatar
    MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    249
    There is no help for you here go to a doctor.

  31. #31
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    This has to be a troll this just to stupid to be real if it is real your the reason young people get shit because your stupidity and lack of research and knowledge on what you are doing.
    i know that mate , u have a point! but it just effect it by almost 30-40%
    and i had to use the nolva for recovering u know i am still on my pct, if i stop with the nolva it may develop more gyno because the burning feeling is not gone yet.

  32. #32
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    This has to be a troll this just to stupid to be real if it is real your the reason young people get shit because your stupidity and lack of research and knowledge on what you are doing.
    what is the stupid thing that i have done!? holly

  33. #33
    Iron-56's Avatar
    Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Big apple
    Posts
    429
    I don't know why people are bringing up age. This specific scenario has nothing to do with age.

  34. #34
    bbforlife92 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    17
    so guys do u think i should stop with the nolva, continue with letro till the gyno symptom is gone, and then continue my pct with nolva the day after ( i have one week left)?, also for the estrogen rebound!

  35. #35
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Go to the doctor dude. Hashing this out on a forum is crap.
    Obviously you need medical assistance.

    There are no other answers here.

    Guys. Stop feeding this guy either he needs medical help or is a troll.

    Bbguy get to the doctor now!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •