Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Post PCT, High Estrogen, WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    any improvement to your gyno yet? with your estro under control and ralox in the system, how do you feel?
    I think it's too soon to tell although my chest area doesn't ache as often and, it could be in my head, but my nipples appear to stay harder longer....haven't ventured around to feel if my lumps have dissolved any.

Going to give it another week or two then re asses the medications... i know the ralo takes months and the letro can take up to 4 weeks to build plasma levels in the blood, correct?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think your letro is already working since your estro has dropped a whole lot even though your totalT still remain sky high. When you get off tamox, your LH, FSH and totalT will all drop to baseline. These should show up on your next bloodwork.

How long your gyno will take to resolve may depend on how long it has already been there. Newer gyno resolves much faster than old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by AD View Post
    I think your letro is already working since your estro has dropped a whole lot even though your totalT still remain sky high. When you get off tamox, your LH, FSH and totalT will all drop to baseline. These should show up on your next bloodwork.

How long your gyno will take to resolve may depend on how long it has already been there. Newer gyno resolves much faster than old ones.
    I've been told that the tamoxifen was causing these elevated levels, but i switched to raloxifene, will this medication continue to keep my levels elevated? I don't want to suffer from adrenal fatigue because lh and fsh are working overtime....

thanks for responding AD

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tamox is stronger than ralox in the Test-increasing effect. And ralox is stronger than tamox in treating gyno. So your lh fsh and totalT should decrease a little.

You're welcome

Gracias
    I'll have another bw soon to provide.
    Thanks for following this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information