Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By panntastic
  • 1 Post By panntastic

Thread: Feeling Extremely Fatigued all of a sudden?

mcmanus1806 is offline New Member

Feeling Extremely Fatigued all of a sudden?

Hi, I am on my 3rd cycle of steriods , im currently on 250mg sustanon and 300mg tri deca and 10g dianabol .

My height is 6ft2 and i weigh 13st 4 (pretty light, but its all muscle)

It seems whenever i go on steroids i loose my appetite, however i have decided to go mad and just eat like shit!

I eat around 9000kcal a day, this includes, Pasta, 10 chicken breasts, Protein shakes, Pop tarts and various other snacks

I wake up at 7 every morning to eat, then just lazy around the house till my next meal, usually every 2 hours, i try to go to the gym usually about 12 or 1, but sometimes 5 or 6

My routine is pretty heavy to, but it seems to be building the muscle pretty damn fast, ive put on 1 stone of muscle in 3 weeks so... and i cannot put any fat on and i can only grab skin.

Mon Chest / Tri
    Tue Back / Bi
    Wed Delts / Abs
    Thu Legs
    fri Chest / Tri
    Sat Back / Bi
    Sun Sometimes a rest or Delts and abs

So far its a high and intense weekly workout, but i have been doing this for over 2-3 months and i have been absolutely fine... Im usually there for about 1 hour 30 mins

But into my question - I am 3 weeks into my cycle, and i had 2 lazy days, i had a mcdonalds, and then the day after a large pizza, (i rarely eat cheat meals) but after i have ate these two foods i have felt extremely Fatigued all of a sudden, i am struggling to eat, and lift heavy in the gym, i am yawning during workouts and during the day im getting good sleep, it has not changed at all. Maybe its because i have put on so much muscle so quickly, my body hasnt adjusted to it yet?

Are there any ideas as to why i am feeling like this?

Because in my opinion, while on steroids there is no such thing as Over training, just under eating and under sleeping. I certainly have the carbs, fat, protein and vitamins. however i have never been a great sleeper, and since i have put on 4 stone of muscle since i started (i started at 9 stone 8) i find it hard to sleep on my side due to my delts :/

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are eating crap so you will feel like crap. Simple. Try eating clean, no junk and get off the couch between meals and do someting.

Your also wrong about over training. Sounds like everything you THINK is right you should reverse and you will be doing a lot better.

I didnt say i eat crap, (when i sed i eat shit, i meant eat a shit load, not shit food sorry) and i rarely have cheat meals, due to the way they end up effecting me. i eat pretty much every meal, pasta, with 2 chicken breast, mixed frozen veg and 1-2 eggs, and a 200kcal strawberry poptart every single meal, apart from my first meal which is a bowl of coco pops + protein shake. and post/pre workout i also have a protein shake (well a mass gain shake with 500kcals and 50g protein) in total i eat 8 meals a day. plus my last meal i will have 4 scrambled eggs.

My belly always ends up pretty huge when i start consuming this amount of food, however it is burnt off or used every day! Crazy metabolism.

7am first meal
    10am second
    12pm 3rd - pre workout
    2pm 4th meal post workout
    4pm 5th meal
    6pm 6th meal
    8pm 7th meal
    10pm 8th meal

Im currently in University Which i have finished, for around 2 months, so i have nothing to do, my job is a delivery driver, so i can eat whenever i want (i always pack my food when working)

The one thing i dont know is getting off the couch, i really dont have anything to do during the day, i just always thought after eating a meal and sitting on a couch was good as its giving my muscles a great amount of rest then bed. basically my muscle only really work during a workout, other than that they are having a good rest... But i have only been trining for about 6 months so its just all guessing and going with what i think works best with my body and what other peoples advice is

Thanks for the reply!

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    6 months training and 3rd cycle woooooooow!

If you can imagine 6ft 2 with 9stone 8, then you would understand my desperate need to gain weight, and everything i ate just got dissolved in my belly :/ even with 8 meals a day force feeding myself, i still barely put any fat on, id say im about 10-12% body fat (BULKING) Im pretty strong though, i do 55kg dumbells bench press, and thats about the only figure i really care about, i think i do about 6 or 7 plates (25kg each) on each side of the leg press, and my legs are like stics still, but they are getting there!

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    You don't eat crap then mention eating a pop tart every meal and cereal?
    And I bet your mass gainer shake is full of sugar also
    lovbyts likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Lets see a pic.

Please also list your diet with macro's. 9000cals a day is a serious amount of food.

Please list previous cycles and PCT's.

None of this really adds up in the 'normal' world. You gained 4 stones in 6 months. You eat 9000 cals a day. You are a student but a delivery driver who sits in the couch all day. Your delts are too big to sleep on.

Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!
    Last edited by Back In Black; 05-22-2013 at 03:58 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Lets see a pic.

Please also list your diet with macro's. 9000cals a day is a serious amount of food.

Please list previous cycles and PCT's.

None of this really adds up in the 'normal' world.

You must be a rich student.
    X2 i missed that 9000cals aday! Thats almost half of marcus's breakfast

dirtyman is offline Junior Member
    You're eating shit loads of sugar, that's probably why... Coco pops - high sugar, plus milk. And then pop tarts after most meals? That's alot of sugar and would explain your lethargy to a certain extent

I have made a thread with pictures in the new member, look for my username or the title New member with before and after pics (6 months) Thanks I am a student in university, just finished my first year of accounting, i deliver 3 days a week starting at 6pm, and what i meant by my delts is because i have a bad posture, i sleep with my shoulders arched in and my back curled, and due to the weight i have put on, i find it hard to do this... i dont mean to big i just mean its uncomfortable due to them being bigger. Sorry its my first time using this forum, or any forum for that matter please excuse my bad literature haha!

First cycle was tri tren 150 and test enthanate i beleive, i cant remember the exat mills, as i dont really pay attention to them that much, then i quickly switched to tri tren and sustanon .
    second cycle was Sustanon and Nandro test 350 (worst i have ever done, i could barely walk after using the Nandro test) so i quickly stopped
    third cycle (current) Tri deca 300 and sustanon 250

And i eat poptarts because they are junk food, but also pretty much the only sugar i have in my diet, plus they are an easy 200kcals and helps add the calories on

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You haven't ever run a PCT?

You take no notice of dosages of your compounds?

Please post your 9000 cal diet.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

dirtyman is offline Junior Member
    Knowing how much you are taking Is essential, how you can not take much notice of this is beyond belief

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like sugar overload.

Your only 19. Put the needle down, get out of the Q&A section and spend the next 3+ years in the nutrition section or nothing is going to change.

covertking is offline New Member
    In all honesty id stop the gear for a few weeks and go see a doctor to make sure you havent damaged anything.
    id also research your body type "ectomorph" and read various articles on how to properly eat for it. the gains you made would have been from being so young not the gear.
    also on a side note i see your using zy zz for motivation. look where he ended up. i respect how he motivated alot of people being australian an all but i know 17 year olds trying to gear ending up in hospital to be the next ****
    Last edited by covertking; 05-22-2013 at 07:06 AM.

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    I'm still trying to figure out how much a stone is in weight. How about at least switching to kgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You haven't ever run a PCT?

You take no notice of dosages of your compounds?

Please post your 9000 cal diet.
    Of course i take note, but once i have finished a cycle, i could not care less what the dosage where, unless its the same steroid in which i need to know weather i am increasing my MG per week or not.

Here is my daily diet plan, pretty much this ever day except sunday where i only have 7 meals as i wake up a little later a cheeky lie in..

7 AM Meal 1 - 500g coco pops with full fat milk + 500kcal mass gain shake No idea why coco pops, i have tried oats and such and they dont seem to wake me up.
    10 AM Meal 2 - 2 breaded Chicken breasts with 100g pasta Dry, 50g mixed frozen veg, 2 eggs whole plus a strawberry poptart.
    12 PM Meal 3 Pre Workout - 2 breaded chicken breasts with 100g pasta Dry, 50g mixed frozen veg, 2 eggs plus pre workout shake, creatine, mass gain shake
    2 PM Meal 4 Post Workout - 2 breaded chicken breasts with 100g pasta Dry, 50g mixed frozen veg, 2 eggs plus creatine, mass gain shake and poptart
    4 PM Meal 5 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 2 eggs
    6 PM Meal 6 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 2 eggs plus poptart
    8 PM meal 7 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 2 eggs
    10 PM Meal 8 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 4 eggs plus poptart

I only wake up in the morning to eat, also i spend about £70 a week on food, pretty much half my earning for my job haha but you have to do what you have to do to achieve your goals

Plus i dont start back university till september, where i will have to limit my amount of food, to lesson times and so on :/ so i really am putting all the effort in these few months.

That pretty much sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by covertking View Post
    In all honesty id stop the gear for a few weeks and go see a doctor to make sure you havent damaged anything.
    id also research your body type "ectomorph" and read various articles on how to properly eat for it. the gains you made would have been from being so young not the gear.
    also on a side note i see your using zy zz for motivation. look where he ended up. i respect how he motivated alot of people being australian an all but i know 17 year olds trying to gear ending up in hospital to be the next ****
    I have been to the doctors, the only side effects i have are increased acne on my back, which ive always had, and what seems low blood sugar levels, as if i dont eat anything for over 3 hours, my body starts to sweat, and shake, as if its craving sugar, therefore i eat the pop tarts

Also nobody knows the cause of **** death, i also know he was juicing for a few years, i understand the advice you are giving to be careful, but this dose i am on is not high, 300mg Tri Deca + 250mg Sustanon a week. and im only doing it for around 10 weeks, as thats how much i have bought, once september hits, weather or not i buy more, i will be stopping for university, also because i would not be able to consume the food i can now, while i am doing nothing.

Thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanus1806 View Post
    Of course i take note, but once i have finished a cycle, i could not care less what the dosage where, unless its the same steroid in which i need to know weather i am increasing my MG per week or not.

Here is my daily diet plan, pretty much this ever day except sunday where i only have 7 meals as i wake up a little later a cheeky lie in..

7 AM Meal 1 - 500g coco pops with full fat milk + 500kcal mass gain shake No idea why coco pops, i have tried oats and such and they dont seem to wake me up.
    10 AM Meal 2 - 2 breaded Chicken breasts with 100g pasta Dry, 50g mixed frozen veg, 2 eggs whole plus a strawberry poptart.
    12 PM Meal 3 Pre Workout - 2 breaded chicken breasts with 100g pasta Dry, 50g mixed frozen veg, 2 eggs plus pre workout shake, creatine, mass gain shake
    2 PM Meal 4 Post Workout - 2 breaded chicken breasts with 100g pasta Dry, 50g mixed frozen veg, 2 eggs plus creatine, mass gain shake and poptart
    4 PM Meal 5 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 2 eggs
    6 PM Meal 6 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 2 eggs plus poptart
    8 PM meal 7 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 2 eggs
    10 PM Meal 8 - 2 Breaded Chicken Breasts with 100g pasta dry, 50g mixed veg, 4 eggs plus poptart

I only wake up in the morning to eat, also i spend about £70 a week on food, pretty much half my earning for my job haha but you have to do what you have to do to achieve your goals

Plus i dont start back university till september, where i will have to limit my amount of food, to lesson times and so on :/ so i really am putting all the effort in these few months.

That pretty much sums it up
    So how long have you been on this diet? How about doing like most of us here have done and putting a lot of effort into it for several years.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    So.... What's your plan for PCT. Where is your AI, HCG , DA? You're really hurting yourself bro, unless I read wrong. At 19? 3 cycles? No pct? 6months I training?
    9000cal a day is absurd and what most of us would eat in 2 days bulking... If you're training right and eatin well (different than just a lot) ou shouldn't need more than a few hundred calories over maintenance to grow

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So how long have you been on this diet? How about doing like most of us here have done and putting a lot of effort into it for several years.
    Well i was annorexic when i was 9 stone 8 at 6ft 2 and i would never go outside, i would double up on clothes, eg wear a pair of joggers under my jeans, and wear a hoodless jumper under my other jumper, even in summer, and i tried everything to put on weight :/ nothing would work, i went to the doctor and all he could supply me with where stupid little cartons of calorie shakes... i tried drinking 3 mass shakes around 1500 calories, and eating pasta mixed with tuna, but nothing seemed to work, my metabolism would simply burn it off.

The fact i was losing friends, had very bad health, i was always ill due to having barely any body fat, i wouldnt go out unless i had doubled up clothing and the wrorst was depression, which i would not like to talk about :/ all this lead to me finally deciding to go on steroids , i thought i couldnt care if it kills me, i want to reach my goal, and do no matter what it takes, if its sitting in my house all day force feeding myself, pushing as hard as i can every day in the gym, and taking steroids, i would do it. and i have done it, however since i was gaining so fast i decided why stop, and just get pretty big off of what i was currently doing :/ i did go to the gym (my bedroom haha) with dumbells, but still didnt gain weigh.

if it wasnt for everything of the above, i would have defiantly not chosen to do steroids i have been on this diet for around 4 and a half months at the start it was hard, but i started watching a guy called furious pete from youtube, basically he is a competitive eater, and this encouraged me to eat the same way, and so i do, i eat like an animal, taking large bites and using water to chug it down, i usually finish most meals in around 5-10 minutes. the quicker you eat the more you can eat.

Thanks for the interest

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    So.... What's your plan for PCT. Where is your AI, HCG , DA? You're really hurting yourself bro, unless I read wrong. At 19? 3 cycles? No pct? 6months I training?
    9000cal a day is absurd and what most of us would eat in 2 days bulking... If you're training right and eatin well (different than just a lot) ou shouldn't need more than a few hundred calories over maintenance to grow
    I cant remember the exact thing for the PCT but the guy i buy my steroids from is a pro bodybuilder, cant remember his name, don something. but he tells me what is good for bulking and whats good for stripping, he also sed what to take for PCT which i will find out again when i visit him, something to kick start the balls, chlomid and something, he sed you could take either of the other 2 but really cant remember what they are. once i find out i will let you know I dont know where it says 19? maybe i put it in, incorrectly, but i am 18, 19 next month. i just go with the saying Go hard or Go home.

I also use anything to motivate me, weather it be Girls, Guys, Myself, Future thoughts, anything Competitive eaters, but the biggest has to be the previous body builders, like Arnold and probably ****, but the only thing i struggle with is my Breath, i am pretty much dead after every set, and im assuming its because my heart is not used to pushing such a high volume of blood and oxygen around my body, also more of it, espcially that its around 4 stone muscle not 2 stone muscle 2 stone fat, but even eating this diet, i still put no fat on, maybe a tiny bit on my belly, but after a day its gone which i beleive will be really good when i am finished bulking

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanus1806

I cant remember the exact thing for the PCT but the guy i buy my steroids from is a pro bodybuilder, cant remember his name, don something. but he tells me what is good for bulking and whats good for stripping, he also sed what to take for PCT which i will find out again when i visit him, something to kick start the balls, chlomid and something, he sed you could take either of the other 2 but really cant remember what they are. once i find out i will let you know I dont know where it says 19? maybe i put it in, incorrectly, but i am 18, 19 next month. i just go with the saying Go hard or Go home.
    Wow that whole paragraph shows that you aren't ready for steroids
    Getting guided by a drug dealer and not researching what it is exactly your putting in your body
    No idea of correct pct or what is actually used for pct

You are young and immature, your endocrine system hasn't matured yet and your already kicking it in the bad by taking steroids

Stop now please

The fact you mentioned zy,zz you need to be banned straight away
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    The fact you mentioned zy,zz you need to be banned straight away
    That words worse than sourcing or selling haha

Thread Information