BigBootyBandit is offline New Member

Hey guys new here just a quick question

I don't take Anabolic Steroids , but this question has been stuck in my head. (btw i do plan on taking Gear maybe around my mid 30's. )
    I've done a fair amount of research, but i've never had this simple question answered before.

Say if you want to start a cycle like this:

Weeks 1-10 Test E (125)
    Weeks 1-5 Tren E (240)
    split into 2 injections every 3.5 days.
    Aromasin 12.5g every 3 days
    250IU HCG twice a week for 12 weeks

Clomid and nolva PCT 2 weeks after last Test E pin. (want numbers? 75/50/50/50 Clomid and 20/20/10/10/10/10 Nolvadex )

but say you only have Test 250 and Tren E 200, and want it to be the above ^ but split into two injection a week? do i put 0.25 Ml of Test 250 and 0.6ml of Tren E into each injection?

please let me know if anything is wrong, I don't use Gear "yet" so any criticism would be nice. (btw i dont plan on taking Tren as my first cycle, Just Test only for about 3 to 5 cycles before i try and do tren. Just wondering how you would make that setup work with these two components.

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    I hope it's not your first cycle, what are your stats? IMO anything more then tren seems like a bad idea for a first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412 View Post
    I hope it's not your first cycle, what are your stats? IMO anything more then tren seems like a bad idea for a first cycle
    ya definitely not going to be my first cycle haha not until i do atleast 3 - 5 cycles of just test and see how i like it.
    Well to be honest i made this account so fast to get my question answered, i just clicked a random age on the thing where it said "age" cuz i was in a rush lol. but heres my real stats:

BF%: 10
    Height: 6'2
    weight: 190

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootyBandit View Post
    ya definitely not going to be my first cycle haha not until i do atleast 3 - 5 cycles of just test and see how i like it.
    Well to be honest i made this account so fast to get my question answered, i just clicked a random age on the thing where it said "age" cuz i was in a rush lol. but heres my real stats:

BF%: 10
    Height: 6'2
    weight: 190
    What does the profile say and why such a specific question when you don't plan on starting till 5-10 years from now?

idk everytime i click my profile it just says im not allowed, so i cant check haha maybe i put my age or 30 or some shit i just know i clicked near the 27-32 area. but im actually 28. I just put that setup cycle just to make it clear what i wanted to be answered. And it was just out of curiosity! i like looking this stuff up and reading about it ^.^

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707

What does the profile say and why such a specific question when you don't plan on starting till 5-10 years from now?
    Doesn't make any sense does it? Lol

tectime is offline Member
    Yes on your math, .25 ml tes .6 ml tren , yes on tes only cycles for the first however many it takes for you to know the sides and what to do to avoid them or deal with them, like not freskin out when your blood pressure is pumping so hard the bed shakes! Haha ! Tren e is alittle rough IMO for first time tren cycle also, I know you're just checking your math, bet tren a is easier to dump and cycle off of if you find it to be too strong! Tren has got some wicked sides, wicked results, but can be rough !

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Doesn't make any sense does it? Lol
    None at all haha

idk everytime i click my profile it just says im not allowed, so i cant check haha maybe i put my age or 30 or some shit i just know i clicked near the 27-32 area. but im actually 28. I just put that setup cycle just to make it clear what i wanted to be answered. And it was just out of curiosity! i like looking this stuff up and reading about it ^.^
    I think you want an answer without any real advice cuz you have those 2 vials already it would only make sense but whatever I could be wrong. So ur proposing 250mg of test a week huh?

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Yes on your math, .25 ml tes .6 ml tren , yes on tes only cycles for the first however many it takes for you to know the sides and what to do to avoid them or deal with them, like not freskin out when your blood pressure is pumping so hard the bed shakes! Haha ! Tren e is alittle rough IMO for first time tren cycle also, I know you're just checking your math, bet tren a is easier to dump and cycle off of if you find it to be too strong! Tren has got some wicked sides, wicked results, but can be rough !
    No math is off if its test 250 it should be 250 per ml so .50 ml of test would be drum roll 125 mg of test. Also please don't give advice with no basic knowledge behind what your saying check out stickies and read read read day and night.
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 05-24-2013 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks for answering my question tec time! ha ha and muscleink I don't really think ill be posting much on this forum so i just rushed making it to get my answer, but i understand why it seems like i'm suspicious lol. i could put up a picture of me in my avatar if you guys want?

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    No math is off if its test 250 it should be 250 per ml so .50 ml of test would be drum roll 125 mg of test.
    I said i wanted 125 a week of Test and 240 a week of Tren . but what if i could only get my hands on Test 250 and Tren 200 but don't wan't to run those doses. and i also said i wanted the total every week (125/240) to be split into 2 injections every 3.5 days. .25ml x 2 = 0.5 and 0.6ml x2 = 1.2 ml so i think tec time is right. just trying to get clarification. and no i don't have the bottles lol im being honest with you, it's just a legitimate serious question.
    Last edited by BigBootyBandit; 05-24-2013 at 10:42 PM.

125 mg tes is .5 ml per week divided by two injections is .25 ml tes per injection ! Math is correct for calculations he asked about.

Thanks for answering my question tec time! ha ha and muscleink I don't really think ill be posting much on this forum so i just rushed making it to get my answer, but i understand why it seems like i'm suspicious lol. i could put up a picture of me in my avatar if you guys want?
    He didn't answer it correctly my friend see that's the problem so guy doesn't know what he's saying and boom you beleave it right away why cuz he made 18 post you trust him with your future lol you guys are crazy I'm sry.

125 mg tes is .5 ml per week divided by two injections is .25 ml tes per injection ! Math is correct for calculations he asked about.
    Wow if that was the question then you both are even farther off then i thought does that seem like a good amount of test to you 125mg a week! I have more than that naturally probably lol.

51 years old, multiple cycles, hrt now, 190lbs 8to 10% bf and I can do math! Haha hes not trusting me because I've made any posts ! He can add and subtract!

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Wow if that was the question then you both are even farther off then i thought does that seem like a good amount of test to you 125mg a week! I have more than that naturally probably lol.
    Atomini's all about Tren thread on this forum sticky says he prefers to run less test then tren. and i just thought a first timer using Test/tren would use a smaller dose of test than tren. Even though i know its fine to to use more Test than Tren thats just a sample i put up.
    Thanks Tectime ^.^

And right 125 mg is light cycle dose but he asked about math not about his cycle layout.

51 years old, multiple cycles, hrt now, 190lbs 8to 10% bf and I can do math! Haha hes not trusting me because I've made any posts ! He can add and subtract!
    Like I said 125 mg a week what did you think he was on trt too! Come on I can too but when some ask 125mg split twice a week if you know about normal cycles you should think ok he messed up he thinks you split the 250 in two when you actually times it by two, but no you advice him that he's right but don't ask where he got the numbers?

And right 125 mg is light cycle dose but he asked about math not about his cycle layout.
    125 a week isn't a light cycle it's not a cycle dose it pointless was of money you should know that.

Go for that cycle for your first one if your must I have my .02 good luck.

Right on BBB. You can do less tes when doing tren , tren is very powerful, great while on cycle, a bitch afterwards! Doing smaller amounts of tes with tren can help keep estrogen under control, but it usually takes me alittle bromo post cycle.

And Dougiefresh yes I can see where you though of 250 mg as the tes dosage, but I read his question before I answered him cause I'm not trying to rack up posts, I'm killing time and spreading the knowledge baby! The more educated we all can become the stronger we all become, this is a chemistry experiment every time somebody new to compounds gets involved. We all know there is no perfect cycle format, no one size fits all! I've seen guys grow on small cycles when everything else is right, and I've seen guys pump enough juice to fly a plane and not get the results they were hoping for, the more correct info that's out there the better!

And Dougiefresh yes I can see where you though of 250 mg as the tes dosage, but I read his question before I answered him cause I'm not trying to rack up posts, I'm killing time and spreading the knowledge baby! The more educated we all can become the stronger we all become, this is a chemistry experiment every time somebody new to compounds gets involved. We all know there is no perfect cycle format, no one size fits all! I've seen guys grow on small cycles when everything else is right, and I've seen guys pump enough juice to fly a plane and not get the results they were hoping for, the more correct info that's out there the better!
    Tren as a first time cycle?
    "You can do anything you want, but I hightly advise AGAINST IT. I do know people who have used trenbolone on their first cycle with no problems, but they are the exception - not the rule. Trenbolone, as mentioned above, carries side effects that are not seen with any other anabolic steroid . When a first-time beginner user encounters some of the side effects from tren, it will be very difficult for him to understand what is happening and why, and how to deal with it. Ultimately, you will end up hurting yourself. Tren is a compound for the intermediate and experienced user ONLY. How many cycles in should you throw tren in, depends on you, your understanding, your education on the matter, and your experience. There is no general rule for how many cycles you require under your belt before running tren. I have seen some brilliant people who grasped the knowledge of AAS so well that they ran tren on their second cycle and coped quite well. Again: the exception - not the rule." All out of the referred thread!
    Bet you feel good the post he refers to first mention that most should see gains from 100mg and 250 tren so I was thrown of a little at first but you read that one right? Also this will be his first and IMO tren shouldn't be used see what your body does on test first and you will see great gains also. I've read alot of these stickies here I don't base it on personal experience but as I said good luck guys goodnight
    Last edited by Dougiefresh7707; 05-24-2013 at 11:21 PM.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Really, you don't make sense. and you don't know anything about doseng. hat's ok, we can help maybe. But I agree with Dough ...crazy mike

Thread Information