N0X1T3 is offline New Member

Fat loss / cutting cycle, Help appreciated!

Hey!

I've been thinking about this for a while now and I've come to a conclusion that i'd like to try out some gear to help me along with my fat loss.

I do have a good diet!

Bf% : 24 % ish
    How many times a week do you work out : 4-5 times a week:
    Monday - Tueday -Thursday - Friday & Saturday
    My goals: I'd love to get my BF% below 15% . After that i'd love to get bigger and become more into the bodybuilding community.

I've been reading quite alot and I got some tips of a friend of mine who knows abit bout this, but just to get more opinions I've joined this.
    I've been reading about a T3 / Clen cycle which sounds interesting.
    My mate talked about either a Tren only cycle, or a Test & Deca cycle.
    Which of these cycles are the best for cutting down? and are there any other ones you'd recommend? If there's a cycle that works both ways as it cuts me down + makes me bigger and stronger that'd be nice aswell!

I appreciate all the answer and tips that i can get. (Sorry for my vocabulary as I'm not english)

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Ok, so there's a lot wrong here.

You shouldn't cycle anything under 15%. It can lead to heightened chances of side effects.
    No AAS will lean you out. It's strictly diet.
    T3 is not muscle sparing so you'll lose fat, yes, but unless you're using steroids with it you're going to lose some muscle too
    Tren can not be run alone it has to be run with test
    Deca is for bulking generally, and will do the opposite of making you look leaner.
    Clen will only really drop you 1-2% body fat. So it's not really worth it

Fat loss is diet dependent. Hit up the cardio. And look at the nutrition sectio
    You have a lot of learnin to do and things to read up on because you are very misinformed

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Ok, so there's a lot wrong here.

You shouldn't cycle anything under 15%. It can lead to heightened chances of side effects.
    No AAS will lean you out. It's strictly diet.
    T3 is not muscle sparing so you'll lose fat, yes, but unless you're using steroids with it you're going to lose some muscle too
    Tren can not be run alone it has to be run with test
    Deca is for bulking generally, and will do the opposite of making you look leaner.
    Clen will only really drop you 1-2% body fat. So it's not really worth it

Fat loss is diet dependent. Hit up the cardio. And look at the nutrition sectio
    You have a lot of learnin to do and things to read up on because you are very misinformed
    What If i add some Test along with T3? Or with Tren?

And I know that a diet and cardio is the key no matter what, which I'm focused on.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    You really do not need anything other than nutrition to achieve what you want.... Drugs will not help you....

Get your diet in check
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    You really do not need anything other than nutrition to achieve what you want.... Dru*s will not help you....

Get your diet in check
    I'm aware that you don't really need anythign when it comes to weightloss but its all a matter of time, But instead of taking a year just to get below 15% , I'd rather take some stuff so i'd perhaps get there in 6 months or even earlier so I can start with bulking for real. My patience is running out when I dont achieve the goalds ive been dying for. which has gotten me to this stage where steroids has come in the picture.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    You can't take test with the T3... Your body fat is too high to cycle anything. It's a marathon not a sprint my friend. You're fat is too high to do it safely. Go to the nutrition forum

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    You can't take test with the T3... Your body fat is too high to cycle anything. It's a marathon not a sprint my friend. You're fat is too high to do it safely. Go to the nutrition forum
    I may have overthought the BF % , its more like 20 but its still pretty bad.. so there's nothing at all that I can bring along to speed up the process?

Thread Information