Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    PJS19 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    282

    depression lengths

    I posted about 7 weeks ago about how after taking Arime Stage 5 I slipped into a state of depression that I have never experienced before...I took it for 11 days and stopped, noticed the depression after about a week..stopped taking it..my testosterone was low and pituitary shut down (got blood work done). I know this might be a stupid post, but Its been 7 weeks with no sign of improvement...does this sound normal? How long have guys experienced depression after doing any type of steroid /prohormone. I am just looking for some hope that this can get better. I was prescribed wellbutrin that I began taking yesterday because I need some sort of relief...any insight on others experiences would be nice..thank you.

  2. #2
    TheResearcher is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    If I were you, I'd definitely get a full blood panel done rather than just hormones checked. Also, what were your estrogen levels last time you checked?

    Also, give us some more info...had you just come off a cycle and decided to take Arime?

  3. #3
    chi's Avatar
    chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    corruption
    Posts
    1,782
    this is a valid reason for anyone who is considering doing pro hormones to stay away from them

  4. #4
    TheResearcher is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    this is a valid reason for anyone who is considering doing pro hormones to stay away from them
    True, but mismanaged cycles (or even well managed cycles) can result in the same outcome. I'll never forget the first time I crashed E2 levels with anastrazole...I was a mess both mentally and physically for a few days. I think in the OP's case, there might be something more to it.

  5. #5
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by PJS19 View Post
    I posted about 7 weeks ago about how after taking Arime Stage 5 I slipped into a state of depression that I have never experienced before...I took it for 11 days and stopped, noticed the depression after about a week..stopped taking it..my testosterone was low and pituitary shut down (got blood work done). I know this might be a stupid post, but Its been 7 weeks with no sign of improvement...does this sound normal? How long have guys experienced depression after doing any type of steroid/prohormone. I am just looking for some hope that this can get better. I was prescribed wellbutrin that I began taking yesterday because I need some sort of relief...any insight on others experiences would be nice..thank you.
    Try getting some bloodwork done and see where your natural hormone levels are currently.

  6. #6
    PJS19 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    282
    I got bloodwork done like 10 days after stopping it, and again a month after that....my test was at 319 and fsh and LH were both at 1...everything else was normal ranges..but no estrogen tests were done. I havent seen the results yet except the total Test number which was at 315 so it didnt go up, but my doctor said him and the endo think everythings going in the right direction and to just get blood work done again in 6 months..maybe he saw that FSH and LH went up, when I see the results and if theey didnt Im going to call and see why they think theres progress.

    I took a superdrol clone last august...and took this arime stage 5 pct because I had the onset of a gyno flare and also used it in the past as a cutter, because it has a small dose of epistane in it..I was given bad advice...weird how 11 days of this product, (more like 7 days) had such an affect on me, that I still havent been able to shake yet...Is it strange for depression to last this long after stopping something like that?

  7. #7
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by PJS19 View Post
    I got bloodwork done like 10 days after stopping it, and again a month after that....my test was at 319 and fsh and LH were both at 1...everything else was normal ranges..but no estrogen tests were done. I havent seen the results yet except the total Test number which was at 315 so it didnt go up, but my doctor said him and the endo think everythings going in the right direction and to just get blood work done again in 6 months..maybe he saw that FSH and LH went up, when I see the results and if theey didnt Im going to call and see why they think theres progress.

    I took a superdrol clone last august...and took this arime stage 5 pct because I had the onset of a gyno flare and also used it in the past as a cutter, because it has a small dose of epistane in it..I was given bad advice...weird how 11 days of this product, (more like 7 days) had such an affect on me, that I still havent been able to shake yet...Is it strange for depression to last this long after stopping something like that?
    Maybe estrogen was high?

  8. #8
    PJS19 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    282
    I think estrogen was high after superdrol last summer, judging by some of the bloating...but why would it be high after a few days of an AI that contained epi? I asked my doctor to test estrogen levels but he said it was unnecessary. When this all happened I thought maybe with the AI I had lowered estrogen levels...I wish they tested it for me. I never have experienced depression before even after superdrol last summer.

  9. #9
    PJS19 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    282
    Ok got second round of blood work done..although it was later in the day than the first one..(8 a.m vs 11 a.m) the results were not much different...total test was at 319 now is at 317...free test went from 270 to 225..the only thing that went up was LH which went from 1 to 2... so my endo says everythings going in the right direction and to get blood work done again in 6 months...I don't see how those are positive results..he is like 90 years old I am seeing a younger endo thursday who is better with situations like this. Hopefully he will have more insight for me.

    crazy how 11 days of a product with 10 mg of epistane could have such a toll...anyone think my problem is also estrogen related? It was also an AI..and they didnt test for estrogen even though I asked.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •