Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: First time ever riding a bike, need input on cycle (cliffs)

Zer0h is offline New Member

First time ever riding a bike, need input on cycle (cliffs)

(Cliffs at bottom)
    Hey guys, I was going to run my first cycle of var only and needed some input from you guys. I've been lurking the last few days and know right away this subject matter is detested by alot of you, but, injve very specific goals and am under the impression such a cycle would be good for me. Allow me to elaborate:

First off, I've been lifting for 8 years now, I started as a freshman in HS at 150lbs and bulked my way up to 215lbs (16%BF) naturally and made the transition from powerlifting into bodybuilding. Obviously both sports go hand in hand, so it was not a huge leap, just a different style of training. I'm very formidable with my training and hav my routine and diet down to a science, I'm currently 197lbs and about 9 % body fat. I don't want to put I much more size but rather really lean out. It's my understanding that var as a standalone (correct me if I'm wrong) is an amazing cutting AAS. I'm looking to get to sub 7% BF and then maintain with diet and training there after. I have a terribly hard time developing quality oblique and oblique muscles, although I've just began focusing on them as of late, I'm trying to get my goal physique by my birthday at the end of June and for the 4th of July. I'm currently training 7 days a week on a 4 day split and inincorporate weak point training every day so unusually hit each group 2 times a week.

Current macro is 2900 cals (only micro I worry about is 250-270g of protein) and I have a highly physical and demanding job as a tradesman.

So, as for a cycle of the var what i was thinking of running (again, I'm totally knew to this, I don't know much about AAS other than what i have read on afew, Var being my main Interest)

Week 1: 60mgs
    Week 2: 80mgs
    Week 3: 100mgs
    Week 4: 100mgs
    Week 5: 100mgs

On this cycle I'm not expecting to nor do I want to out on much mass, I'm looking to retain muscle hardness and shred up more. Please, I understand there is alot of hye for this cycle and people push other stuff on here, but consider my goals and let me know if you think it's reasonable to think this would be a good cycle for me. I have a source that has it to sale and I was lookin to pick it up THURSDAY and start FRIDAY. Also, if I need a PCT using the above cycle what would I use. Thanks guys, any advice or comments would be appreciated, stay safe brahs.

>OP is 5'10" 197lbs 9% BF
    >lifting for 8 years all natty
    >DOES NOT want to put on much more size, just develop some quality lean muscle and really shredd up
    >trains 7 days a week and has a very physical job as a tradesman
    >stand alone Var cycle is preferred route
    >looking to really develop serratus and obliques and get rid of extra visceral fat.
    >assumes 4-6 lbs of gains at most
    >just started EC stack 2 days ago, wondering if it would be safe to use as alternative for clen (as I can't obtain it under my time frame)
    >Has a source to get Var this Thursday, which is why I was hoping to get some feedback ASAP

Fire away brahs, appreciate it.

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    I know you don't want to put on much size. But still recommend test only as first cycle BECAUSE its very recommended to run test with EVERY cycle. So you need to see how your body will react with test only first

But never mind your only 21

Not sure if I understand, trolling saying I shouldn't be using ? Or that because of my ago i don't need the test ? I'll be turning 22 in less than a month as well.
    Last edited by Zer0h; 05-28-2013 at 09:46 PM.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Why do you want to run var alone? Can you tell me what the negative implications are for running var alone?

If you don't know what to take for PCT, how can you possibly propose that you are ready for a cycle?

Why not just run the ECA stack and see where that takes you? 7% body fat and under is going to be very difficult to maintain.

What the hell is with the "riding a bike" and "cliffs"? I thought I was opening a thread about mountain biking.
    JR92 and Misery13 like this.

***Cycles going wrong for the young***

Do you have any idea what AAS can do to a young person whose body is still developing?

I bet 10 to 1 you don't wanna be the 28 year old guy that has to explain to his gf why he can't get a hard on! but if you don't mind that then AAS is for you man!

Scottyb, embrace the "edit" button. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Why do you want to run var alone? Can you tell me what the negative implications are for running var alone?

If you don't know what to take for PCT, how can you possibly propose that you are ready for a cycle?

Why not just run the ECA stack and see where that takes you? 7% body fat and under is going to be very difficult to maintain.

What the hell is with the "riding a bike" and "cliffs"? I thought I was opening a thread about mountain biking.
    Oh sorry brah, didn't realize it's not used "lingo" on here. BodyBuilding.com MISC talk... Anyways, it's my understanding that almost 90% of gains made in var are permanent, it will also give me very little water retention. I want a very lean dry look, and it's also very mild hen it comes to the side effects and everything else. I've done one cycle before of just EC and it didn't yield what I was trying to obtain. I'm honestly bigger than 90% of th guys around me with my frame and size, somthing like test would give me 10+ pounds I mass, which is not what I want. I figured var based upon what I've read would be best for my goals. Like i said, I'm not new to the world of bodybuilding or weight training, but this is a entirely different world for me. I've consciously sought out information on a cycle thy would help me reach my goals, and now in trying to make a decision on whether this is right for me or not. I've put on over 50 lbs of mass since I've began lifting and currently am in the best shape of my life, but I'm tryin to reach a great aesthetic physique.

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0h View Post
    Oh sorry brah, didn't realize it's not used "lingo" on here. BodyBuilding.com MISC talk... Anyways, it's my understanding that almost 90% of gains made in var are permanent, it will also give me very little water retention. I want a very lean dry look, and it's also very mild hen it comes to the side effects and everything else. I've done one cycle before of just EC and it didn't yield what I was trying to obtain. I'm honestly bigger than 90% of th guys around me with my frame and size, somthing like test would give me 10+ pounds I mass, which is not what I want. I figured var based upon what I've read would be best for my goals. Like i said, I'm not new to the world of bodybuilding or weight training, but this is a entirely different world for me. I've consciously sought out information on a cycle thy would help me reach my goals, and now in trying to make a decision on whether this is right for me or not. I've put on over 50 lbs of mass since I've began lifting and currently am in the best shape of my life, but I'm tryin to reach a great aesthetic physique.
    Don't mention that shit hole over here. "Brah" isn't really our lingo either while we're at it.

Who says that 90% of var gains are permanent? Diet is going to be the primary factor as to how much you gain/lose when running a cycle and how much you will maintain once you come off.

Also, do you have any idea how hard it is going to be to maintain sub 7% body fat?

Yea I do, it's alot of hard dieting. Somthing I'm used to and know about. Look, this isn't about maintaining my goal, I'm confident in doing that once I get there, I've cut before for Jiu Jitsu and wrestling. My question which ha yet to w answered ITT, is will this cycle generate results my goals want yielded. I'm looking for advice and input from members of this site l, that's all. Your answering questions with questions. Not being a dik, but I took time to write this thread, atleast give me a quality post if you want to even post ITT.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Braaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Yea I do, it's alot of hard dieting. Somthing I'm used to and know about. Look, this isn't about maintaining my goal, I'm confident in doing that once I get there, I've cut before for Jiu Jitsu and wrestling. My question which ha yet to w answered ITT, is will this cycle generate results my goals want yielded. I'm looking for advice and input from members of this site l, that's all. Your answering questions with questions. Not being a dik, but I took time to write this thread, atleast give me a quality post if you want to even post ITT.
    Sry man your too young a oral only cycle is no good for anyone, your facts on var are warped idk why people say var is so mild in every aspect you goal can be obtained naturally at your age, 7% tho I'm sure you can get there but stay there ? I don't think you want to push daily that hard to maintain that bf.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Braaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Pepper your angus m8 you cheeky kunt, I'll wrek you i swer on my mums lyfe. Lol, strong post, strong Avi strong everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    Sry man your too young a oral only cycle is no good for anyone, your facts on var are warped idk why people say var is so mild in every aspect you goal can be obtained naturally at your age, 7% tho I'm sure you can get there but stay there ? I don't think you want to push daily that hard to maintain that bf.

Well thanks m8 I appreciate you atleast giving input. Lets say I were to run a one month cycle on the var, and just this one time, what do you think unwound expect. Also, I've lurked on other forums and been to other sites where just the opposite is said about AAS at a young age, as img as its not abused an used properly, it can be an unbelievable aid. You can take to many aspirin and die, I'm not looking for crazy massive gains, I am gentically blessed but This is somthing I'm still very much Interested (nervous as well) in doing

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0h
    I've told you twice now. It all depends on your diet.

It's possible that you could meet your goal. Diet will determine your results. I'm just letting you know it's going to be damn near impossible to maintain sub 7% year round.

Ok thank you (Srs) I don't expect to do sub 7 the entire year, for the 3 months injve I nice weather for summer how ever I do... Off season in expect to be 7-8% which is a very manageable goal. I also basically get paid to burn calories all day, my job kicks my ass. Var was appealing in the arena that I'd obviously like To have the results now, but I'm also a firm believer in hard work and patience, never the less, var seems like it would be a good cycle for me to run once and get me where I need, after coming off of it, it'd be able to maintain by simply doing what I do 365/24/7. But the sped up fat loss while also keeping muscle hardness is what turned me into it to begin withZ

This is somthing I've been considering for months and this is the first step I've taken to be proactive on really figuring out whether this is for me or not.

Well thanks m8 I appreciate you atleast giving input. Lets say I were to run a one month cycle on the var, and just this one time, what do you think unwound expect. Also, I've lurked on other forums and been to other sites where just the opposite is said about AAS at a young age, as img as its not abused an used properly, it can be an unbelievable aid. You can take to many aspirin and die, I'm not looking for crazy massive gains, I am gentically blessed but This is somthing I'm still very much Interested (nervous as well) in doing
    I would not recommend var only to anyone, the problem with you hearing the opposite was you were on the site you mentioned, that being said aas won't kill you but not being able to get a hard on, feeling depressed,lethargic etc isn't what you want to do is it? Also HRT won't be fun the rest of your life read up o var not being a mild compound in the stickies do your research first please.

Ok thank you (Srs) I don't expect to do sub 7 the entire year, for the 3 months injve I nice weather for summer how ever I do... Off season in expect to be 7-8% which is a very manageable goal. I also basically get paid to burn calories all day, my job kicks my ass. Var was appealing in the arena that I'd obviously like To have the results now, but I'm also a firm believer in hard work and patience, never the less, var seems like it would be a good cycle for me to run once and get me where I need, after coming off of it, it'd be able to maintain by simply doing what I do 365/24/7. But the sped up fat loss while also keeping muscle hardness is what turned me into it to begin withZ

This is somthing I've been considering for months and this is the first step I've taken to be proactive on really figuring out whether this is for me or not.
    Sound like you didn't come here for advice you came to get reassured which isn't gunna happen don't ask for advice if you won't take it. Good luck

Just to be clear, I'm not advising that you or any male run var on its own.

Please research all of the risks before making this seemingly spur of the moment decision.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro Var is mild compared to strength to other compounds.Not wat it does to your body.We have a young kid who thought like you.Now he has ED problems.But do wat you think you need to do.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    This guy's posts remind me why I could only take a week of bodybuilding.com forums.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro Var is mild compared to strength to other compounds.Not wat it does to your body.We have a young kid who thought like you.Now he has ED problems.But do wat you think you need to do.
    That's why I came here though brah, in seeking advice from you guys. In looking to out on minimal weight and no ware retention, while hardening and sculpting target muscles more than I e been able to natty. If its a bad idea to run alone, would it be better to run a PCT after a 4 week cycle (somthing like clomid) because as I said, in getting different responses, that straight var has worked great for others seeking why I am ad they never shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    This guy's posts remind me why I could only take a week of bodybuilding.com forums.
    Cute, strong post, strong everything, seriously mirin' your contribution.

Dont

Want to bump but need 25 posts for somthing important

Only 13 more .... Sorry guys in sure this is annoying to see but I've done a little more research and this threads dead.

12 more

11 more

10 more

Nine

Eight

Seven

Sixx

Five

Four

Three

Twoo

Sorry again guys

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Only 13 more .... Sorry guys in sure this is annoying to see but I've done a little more research and this threads dead.
    AR has reached cruising altitude. Please feel free to move about the forum and post in other sections. That is all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information