Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Trenbolone only, no Testosterone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I swear, I feel like I'm talking to the wall. I'm not a broken record, I'm not going to say this one more time.

My testicles are NOT, I repeat NOT shutdown, even though I have been on a high dose of Tren for 6 months.

The reason my testicles are NOT shutdown is because I'm taking a daily dosage of hCG , which of course stimulates the testicles to keep active producing Testosterone and sperm.

This is the final time I address this issue as 2 or 3 people have brought it up, 2 or 3 people who I presume have never once read a medical journal or even Wikipedia when it comes to introducing foreign drugs into your body.

LONG STORY SHORT, MY BALLS ARE STILL ALIVE, THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE, THEY ARE NOT SHUTDOWN, THEY ARE STILL PRODUCING TESTOSTERONE AND SPERM, AND THIS IS BECAUSE I TAKE A DAILY DOSAGE OF hCG.

Hopefully that puts that one to rest.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    I swear, I feel like I'm talking to the wall. I'm not a broken record, I'm not going to say this one more time.

My testicles are NOT, I repeat NOT shutdown, even though I have been on a high dose of Tren for 6 months.

The reason my testicles are NOT shutdown is because I'm taking a daily dosage of hCG , which of course stimulates the testicles to keep active producing Testosterone and sperm.

This is the final time I address this issue as 2 or 3 people have brought it up, 2 or 3 people who I presume have never once read a medical journal or even Wikipedia when it comes to introducing foreign drugs into your body.

LONG STORY SHORT, MY BALLS ARE STILL ALIVE, THEY ARE STILL ACTIVE, THEY ARE NOT SHUTDOWN, THEY ARE STILL PRODUCING TESTOSTERONE AND SPERM, AND THIS IS BECAUSE I TAKE A DAILY DOSAGE OF hCG.

Hopefully that puts that one to rest.

Your funny you probably got your name from looking at you balls one day they reminded you of almonds small and shriveled up lol.

Thread Information