Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Trenbolone only, no Testosterone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    This high tren dosage freaks me out tough 6 months on that dosage OUCH tren ace is really anabolic and at a dosage of 150mg per week is quit enough to get sick results.

I would never imagine 500mg EOD, you must have sides its impossible. Hair loss or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    I would never imagine 500mg EOD, you must have sides its impossible. Hair loss or anything else.
    It's actually 500mg every THIRD day. I don't have the genes for hair loss, otherwise I'd be bald by now. However my voice has deepened somewhat and my beard has thickened.

My blood pressure and heart rate was off the scales but that went away as soon as I stopped taking Testosterone .
    Last edited by KimboHalfSlice; 05-31-2013 at 10:03 PM.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    It's actually 500mg every THIRD day. I don't have the genes for hair loss, otherwise I'd be bald by now. However my voice has deepened somewhat and my beard has thickened.

My blood pressure and heart rate was off the scales but that when away as soon as I stopped taking Testosterone.
    I can related to that because when i was on testosterone 200mg per week i felt the same, huge fat and water gains, high blood pressure, and yes heart rate. Fatigue i was always tired too.

I have added aramidex, and HCG , and some water pill to lose weight, i have since gotten back down to 230 pounds but am stuck at that weight. I due believe that all this testosterone might have made me retain some of the size gains. Not sure, but even if i eat like a bird, low carb, i still weight 230. I have added light cardio still 230, even freaken sauna sessions and my weight just wont go down.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Can I call you peanut instead? Seems fitting

Thread Information