Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Trenbolone only, no Testosterone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    Medical journals available online pertaining to hypogonadism and the use of hCG to alleviate it.

How about I send you a photograph of a Vernier callipers on my testicle, both vertically and horizontally, so you can get a better idea of my testicular volume? Makes more sense to give actual proof rather than throwing out childish insults because you feel the need to bully. Maybe when you win Mr Olympia you'll have the self-esteem to talk to people respectfully without feeling the need to put them down.

Just give me your e-mail address and I'll send you those pics holding up a piece of paper saying "steroid.com for Doug".
    You names alomond why is peanut so offensive dude tren for 6 months what do you think the replies would be like? So your saying you won mr. Olympia?

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    You names alomond why is peanut so offensive dude tren for 6 months what do you think the replies would be like? So your saying you won mr. Olympia?
    I took peanut as a reference to my testicular size, and I assumed your were insulting me. Perhaps I was wrong?

Thread Information