Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: What are your bench, deadlift and squat maxes whiie on cycle?

  1. #1
    SMcB is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    165

    What are your bench, deadlift and squat maxes whiie on cycle?

    Just curious what everyones' big 3 lifts are while on. On bodybuilding.com's forums, I see a lot of guys who claim to be natural and boast insane lifts despite not being that big. I know some could easily fraud and exaggerate, but some actually do post vids of themselves at the gym.

  2. #2
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Plz dont mention 2nd rate sites on here.We are the best beacuse we keep it clean and real.All BS is forwarded to the lounge.
    brazuka likes this.

  3. #3
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Don't max but last cycle I was able to incline 315 for sets of 10, military 225 for sets of 12, 405 squats for sets of 12, 505 deads for sets of 5
    songdog and Misery13 like this.

  4. #4
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,400
    It doesn't really mater how much you lift it's if you lifting it properly and it's in the wrong place lol.

  5. #5
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    Don't max but last cycle I was able to incline 315 for sets of 10, military 225 for sets of 12, 405 squats for sets of 12, 505 deads for sets of 5
    That's pretty damn strong.

  6. #6
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by SMcB
    Just curious what everyones' big 3 lifts are while on. On bodybuilding.com's forums, I see a lot of guys who claim to be natural and boast insane lifts despite not being that big. I know some could easily fraud and exaggerate, but some actually do post vids of themselves at the gym.
    Not positive on maxes, flat bench 315 10 reps , squat 495 10 reps , deadlift 585 5 reps

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Most people to boast insane stats. Whether its their own physical stats or what they claim to lift . It's normally easy to spot a faker!!!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

    Not positive on maxes, flat bench 315 10 reps , squat 495 10 reps , deadlift 585 5 reps
    These are all natural, you would be an extremely competitive power lifter if you convert you 10 reps to 1RM. Not as impressive as Musclenutant though but then,she is a girl.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412 View Post

    Not positive on maxes, flat bench 315 10 reps , squat 495 10 reps , deadlift 585 5 reps
    Id like some vids. 495 squats for 10 is beastly

  10. #10
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588

    Id like some vids. 495 squats for 10 is beastly
    My legs are tree trunks lol

  11. #11
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    The problem with people posting their maxes, and not vids.... is that most people bounce their bench or go halfway. They quarter squat, don't deadlift and just make an arbitrary guess. Or lie completely about lifts. I like videos to prove any claim

    *not accusing anyone in here. Just my personal experience*
    songdog likes this.

  12. #12
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

    These are all natural, you would be an extremely competitive power lifter if you convert you 10 reps to 1RM. Not as impressive as Musclenutant though but then,she is a girl.
    I don't know I weight 300 rate now so I feel like there's people on cycles of dbol test and deca that are 300 at 15% bodyfat instead of a natural 30
    Also I am on a Test E 600mg cycle, I'm on the fourth week these are all before that

  13. #13
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588
    The problem with people posting their maxes, and not bids.... is that most people bounce their bench or go halfway. They quarter squat, don't deadlift and just make an arbitrary guess. Or lie completely about lifts.
    Agreed. Don't believe anything outlandish unless I see it. Musclenutant failed to put up. The Bear failed to put up.

    Ok, I'll have a go

    Bench - 450lbs
    Squat - 220lbs
    Deadlift - 680lbs

    All raw mind you, but I can't get videos because my gym won't allow it and there's nobody there when I train who can verify it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  14. #14
    Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

    Agreed. Don't believe anything outlandish unless I see it. Musclenutant failed to put up. The Bear failed to put up.

    Ok, I'll have a go

    Bench - 450lbs
    Squat - 220lbs
    Deadlift - 680lbs

    All raw mind you, but I can't get videos because my gym won't allow it and there's nobody there when I train who can verify it.
    I feel you on that, I can't record my lifts my gym would appreciate it
    You probably bench more then me but squat half? I guess it really is genetics

  15. #15
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    That's pretty damn strong.
    Thanks , but at a bw of 265, it's hardly impressive
    I competed in powerlifting during college, and got to nationals and placed 9 out of 16(natty, should have juiced now that. I look back)

  16. #16
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Don't worry, ill win nationals for you. You can win vicariously through me

  17. #17
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

    Agreed. Don't believe anything outlandish unless I see it. Musclenutant failed to put up. The Bear failed to put up.

    Ok, I'll have a go

    Bench - 450lbs
    Squat - 220lbs
    Deadlift - 680lbs

    All raw mind you, but I can't get videos because my gym won't allow it and there's nobody there when I train who can verify it.
    Nobody believed me. I proved my ish!

  18. #18
    Thunderforge's Avatar
    Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    205
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post

    Nobody believed me. I proved my ish!
    He did! That was a great thread. Handled very respectfully.

    650 raw dead.
    460 raw squat.
    315 sorry ass bench lol.... RAW!

    Dead vid.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bh...e_gdata_player

  19. #19
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderforge View Post

    He did! That was a great thread. Handled very respectfully.

    650 raw dead.
    460 raw squat.
    315 sorry ass bench lol.... RAW!

    Dead vid.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bh...e_gdata_player
    I know that feel. Hate bench

  20. #20
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588

    Nobody believed me. I proved my ish!
    Nobody should believe me. I lied. See, it's easy. It's why I can't believe most people on here.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  21. #21
    bigsiv's Avatar
    bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North east England
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

    Nobody should believe me. I lied. See, it's easy. It's why I can't believe most people on here.
    I didn't believe you lol I got the sarcasm from the 'they don't let me video in my gym' lol

  22. #22
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv

    I didn't believe you lol I got the sarcasm from the 'they don't let me video in my gym' lol
    Ha ha, thanks mate, sometimes it's hard to get across, thought it was quite obvious
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  23. #23
    bigsiv's Avatar
    bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North east England
    Posts
    1,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

    Ha ha, thanks mate, sometimes it's hard to get across, thought it was quite obvious
    It was to us Brits

  24. #24
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    To give you an idea here, the guy who owned the gym I was at in Cheltenham won the World Drug Free Powerlifting Championships 2 years ago. He was in the 100kg category (220lbs). His winning, un equipped, lifts were

    Squat - 506lbs
    Bench - 418lbs
    Dead - 682lbs

    WORLD CHAMPION

    So you can understand my skepticism when some people claim to squat that much for ALOT of reps. Who's 1rm on a deadlift shouldn't be far off the above figure based on their repetition figures. I have to question whether they are indeed telling the truth but, as suggested, are only doing partial reps. Or they are just downright full of shit. Or an unbelievable amount of people have an unbelievable talent and just choose to not compete.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  25. #25
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    To give you an idea here, the guy who owned the gym I was at in Cheltenham won the World Drug Free Powerlifting Championships 2 years ago. He was in the 100kg category (220lbs). His winning, un equipped, lifts were

    Squat - 506lbs
    Bench - 418lbs
    Dead - 682lbs

    WORLD CHAMPION

    So you can understand my skepticism when some people claim to squat that much for ALOT of reps. Who's 1rm on a deadlift shouldn't be far off the above figure based on their repetition figures. I have to question whether they are indeed telling the truth but, as suggested, are only doing partial reps. Or they are just downright full of shit. Or an unbelievable amount of people have an unbelievable talent and just choose to not compete.
    506 squat at 220lbs and a world champ?
    Maybe in that federation, but there are plenty of 220s squatting way more than that, raw

  26. #26
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10
    506 squat at 220lbs and a world champ?
    Maybe in that federation, but there are plenty of 220s squatting way more than that, raw
    He admits it needs some work. He is also drug free. He is still a world champion.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  27. #27
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    He admits it needs some work. He is also drug free. He is still a world champion.
    Why would you compare drug free to people that cycle? Isn't that what op is asking? Your max on cycle

  28. #28
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10

    Why would you compare drug free to people that cycle? Isn't that what op is asking? You max on cycle
    I'm not comparing to those on cycle but one person here is stating his natural lifts and the OP Also mentioned outlandish claims of people claiming to be natural. I'm trying to say that some claims may be right and others will be absolutely full of shit. I did mention in my initial post about him that was drug free.

    Regardless of the above, this is the Internet, people lie to make themselves sound better. Often those people get found out (2 high profile members here recently did). As I say, I believe what I see, other than that outlandish claims I typically take with a pinch of salt.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  29. #29
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm not comparing to those on cycle but one person here is stating his natural lifts and the OP Also mentioned outlandish claims of people claiming to be natural. I'm trying to say that some claims may be right and others will be absolutely full of shit. I did mention in my initial post about him that was drug free.

    Regardless of the above, this is the Internet, people lie to make themselves sound better. Often those people get found out (2 high profile members here recently did). As I say, I believe what I see, other than that outlandish claims I typically take with a pinch of salt.
    Gotcha, who got caught frauding?

  30. #30
    brazuka's Avatar
    brazuka is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    429
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Nobody should believe me. I lied. See, it's easy. It's why I can't believe most people on here.
    Awww man I got a good feeling inside me when I read your numbers!! Because of the squats being really low lol, too bad you lied! My squats are horrible 4 sets of 10x175... well actually my bench is horrible also lol maybe 4sets of 10x175... could be due to my long lanky arms but then again that'd just be me making up an excuse! I do machine chest flies for reps though and almost max out the machine so I don't really know what to make of my bp being so low lol... Deadlift is the best out of all I can pull 300lbs+ no problems I love it
    Last edited by brazuka; 06-01-2013 at 12:01 PM.

  31. #31
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    I pulled 700lbs today off 2" blocks

  32. #32
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10
    Gotcha, who got caught frauding?
    He might not be, of course, but I'm having a real hard time believing Pittsburgh no matter what he weighs. Sorry P.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  33. #33
    5x10's Avatar
    5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    He might not be, of course, but I'm having a real hard time believing Pittsburgh no matter what he weighs. Sorry P.
    There's a trainer at my gym that has #s like his but a higher bench
    I've seen him rep 505 on squat for a set of 10 with no belt or wraps
    He weighs about 240-250 and has been on the last 6 yrs
    He's 24

  34. #34
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

    He might not be, of course, but I'm having a real hard time believing Pittsburgh no matter what he weighs. Sorry P.
    300 @15% ?

  35. #35
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    I don't track 1rm on squat or bench. Deadlifts on the other hand you can't fake. No bouncing or half reps. You either pick it up or you don't. Last summer I did 565. So far this year I did 550x2 with my goal of dead lifting 600 this year. Not super impressive and I'm not natty either but a damn good goal for myself

    Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

  36. #36
    JWP806's Avatar
    JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    1,366
    On the internet everyone is richer, better looking and stronger than they are in real life. I see we have a superhuman up above. Well done!

    I haven't done a max in a long time so I'm not really sure but the last sets of each of my lifts are:
    Squats 405x5-7
    Bench 315x4-5

    I don't do dead lifts.

  37. #37
    armyranger516862006's Avatar
    armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    346
    I am not superhuman so here it goes lol. Weight 240, Height 6ft, BF 18%
    Bench Press as of two months ago 405x2
    Squat 455x4
    Back Snaps (Deadlift) 585x2

  38. #38
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Ill list my meet numbers in a few weeks. Id estimate im around here right now. I compete at 198lb (90kg)

    Paused bench press - 330
    Parallel squat - 515-520
    Deadlift -700

  39. #39
    JWP806's Avatar
    JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lubbock, TX
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Ill list my meet numbers in a few weeks. Id estimate im around here right now. I compete at 198lb (90kg)

    Paused bench press - 330
    Parallel squat - 515-520
    Deadlift -700
    Beast.

  40. #40
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    By december I plan to be 230lbs and lift around 405,600,750. I wanted 800 dead, but I really need to focus on my bench press and bring it up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •