Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Until_It_Sleeps
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: How much weight can i gain in 4-8 weeks with steroids?

kevin5114 is offline New Member

Question How much weight can i gain in 4-8 weeks with steroids?

I have been working out for 5 months. 5ft7 120lbs i was 115lb when i started and im 21 years old. Do you have an idea how much i could gain in a month or 2?

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    . Your system ya FULL of testosterone . You will put in synthetic test and wreck your natural production. EAT and work out like a monster. At 21 you will grow like a weed with proper training and diet. Steroids are not going to make you gain any weight dude. Your diet and work out routine are.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How much can you eat? yea eat 20 big macs a day and you will gain 40lbs in 2 months.

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin5114 View Post
    I have been working out for 5 months. 5ft7 120lbs i was 115lb when i started and im 21 years old. Do you have an idea how much i could gain in a month or 2?
    On the juice........30 lbs...............natural................20lbs.... .........If you were to consume 4k calories high in protein...........that's my guess.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin5114
    That depends on your nutrition. If you don't eat to support growth, no magic juice will do that for you.

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    Yeah, I'm going to go with not a damn thing. What did you expect to look like after working out for five months?

You know what I had before I ever used steroids ? A body that made people stop and say, "Damn, you been working out?!" If your body does not get that kind of reaction, no amount of steroids will help you.
    Live for the PUMP likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps
    Yeah, I'm going to go with not a damn thing. What did you expect to look like after working out for five months?

You know what I had before I ever used steroids? A body that made people stop and say, "Damn, you been working out?!" If your body does not get that kind of reaction, no amount of steroids will help you.
    Spot on! I just shake my head every time I see someone thinking they'll transform over night. It takes TIME and COMMITMENT!

Nutrition and training!

Good to see you around UIS.

Doom44 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Spot on! I just shake my head every time I see someone thinking they'll transform over night. It takes TIME and COMMITMENT!

Nutrition and training!

Good to see you around UIS.
    Couldn't agree more. DIET are king !!!!

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    How much can you eat? yea eat 20 big macs a day and you will gain 40lbs in 2 months.
    Hahah i heard on the radio today some fella ate 19 hash browns got so sick vomit got into his lungs and got pneumonia took him a year to recover.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    How much you put on will depend on how you eat that's what it's all down to .

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post

You know what I had before I ever used steroids? A body that made people stop and say, "Damn, you been working out?!" If your body does not get that kind of reaction, no amount of steroids will help you.
    Gotta have that magic sauce....lol

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    No matter how much you will gain on STEROIDS , because without solid body foundation (base) you wont be able to hold ANY of those after cycle.

EAT WHAT EVER IS NEAR YOU EVERY TIME YOU HAVE CHANCE, HAVE A GLASS OF MILK WITH EVERY MEAL.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Food makes you grow, not steroids .

you tell us how much you can grow

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    ...dont use stairs just elevators and if you have dog, sell him to stay in the calorie surplus ALL DAY LONG. JK buddy!!

HAVE FUN IN GYM AND EAT LIKE A FREAK!!

anahny is offline Associate Member
    $5 large pizza at little Caesars. Grow little man, grow!!!

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member

So True! I have seen people on here that have cycled and i couldn't even tell they worked out! It's sad that ppl want to turn to steroids before they put any hard work in. I just can't respect someone who juices and didn't put a bare minimum of 5 yrs hard training in first.

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    I wonder, what is so important in 4-8 weeks that this guy has to be all jacked for? Perhaps he should have started putting in some real work a few years ago, then he'd be where he wanted to be.

Sometimes I think the best thing to do with people like this is outline a cycle they cannot possibly afford.

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps
    I wonder, what is so important in 4-8 weeks that this guy has to be all jacked for? Perhaps he should have started putting in some real work a few years ago, then he'd be where he wanted to be.

Sometimes I think the best thing to do with people like this is outline a cycle they cannot possibly afford.
    He's 21, and at the risk of stereotyping, it sounds like he wants quick, easy, results and assumes anabolics are some form of miracle growth.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

I'm going to have to agree with Until...

1) You flat out have not put in the requisite time in at the gym. Most would recommend several years of intense time in the gym prior to considering steroids . You should be at or close to your genetic potential before thinking of taking drugs.

2) You are still a bit young, as I imagine your endocrine (hormonal) system is still growing and developing. I would say that almost unanimously the response you will receive is to wait

3) I'm betting you know very little about diet and nutrition? Prove me wrong. What is your TDEE, how many calories above that you consume per day, and your macro split? Do you know the difference between a glycemic value and a glycemic load? Do you know your body fat %? Do you have any body fat calipers to measure your body fat %? What supplements are you taking? Or are you over relying on supplements and protein powder to make up for a dietary deficit? How many calories / day come from simple carbs? Are you eating enough of the right type of veggies?

4) After only 5 months, I'm also betting you are still learning / improving your exercise routines in the gym. How many days/week are you hitting it? How does your leg routines look? How many reps can you bench of your own weight? How many sets of a particular routine do you do? How many reps in those sets do you typically perform?

5) Do you know the risks associated with taking steroids? What are they? Know anything about PCT? Why is that important? How would you set up a PCT protocol? What impact does taking oral steroids have on the body in most cases? Is there anything you can do to mitigate some of these risks? What happens to your balls when you take steroids?

Although strength comes from the gym, did you know that growth comes from the kitchen?

Go ahead and take a stab at answering some of these questions so we can see where you are at.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Live for the PUMP likes this.

Thread Information