Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 111
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

  1. #1
    VenicePump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171

    Best Fat Melting Steroid to Take with Testosterone?

    We all know testosterone is a hell of a leaner as well and can be used for practically anything. However what else exist out there that can be stacked with testosterone. Something that will cause your body to just melt fat (without increasing your appetite)?

    BTW I diet hardcore practically 7 days a week. I also train 4 days a week training each body part once a week. I do cardio as well.
    Last edited by VenicePump; 06-05-2013 at 08:09 PM.

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Do you mean one that actually makes fat disappear with no effort on your part?
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Tren causes lipolysis. Which means burning of fat I believe

  4. #4
    VenicePump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Tren causes lipolysis. Which means burning of fat I believe
    Yea that's what I was thinking too.

  5. #5
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Tren does not burn fat.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  6. #6
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    I read somewhere it causes lipolysis. One of the reasons you sweat so bad. From personal experience I can see that being true.

  7. #7
    swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    807
    Steroids don't burn fat. Steroids allow the user to jncrease their lean muscle mass therefore raising their base metabolic rate. That can result in losing fat. But any anabolic agent that promotes lean mass accomplishes this.

  8. #8
    curioususer is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    137
    Tren ace

  9. #9
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Steroids don't burn fat. Steroids allow the user to jncrease their lean muscle mass therefore raising their base metabolic rate. That can result in losing fat. But any anabolic agent that promotes lean mass accomplishes this.
    Well put.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    surely thermals?, clen etc

  11. #11
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Stop being lazy and looking for short cuts.Beacuse the dont exist.DIET N CARDIO!
    austinite, BluPhin and oatmeal69 like this.

  12. #12
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Stop being lazy and looking for short cuts.Beacuse the dont exist.DIET N CARDIO!
    Its a true and tried fact!(cardio and diet)...........basically using clen imo....why don't you just go on a meth binge for a couple days and drop 15 lbs....

  13. #13
    poloblue is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    orlando.fl
    Posts
    393
    Clen , treadmill and clean foods... January I'm 205lbs, by first week of April I'm 165lbs... I'm 5 weeks in on sus and chillin at 172-175lbs looking sexy as hell... Just sounds like you are just plain lazy ass hell and well never accomplish the beach body look....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post

    Its a true and tried fact!(cardio and diet)...........basically using clen imo....why don't you just go on a meth binge for a couple days and drop 15 lbs....
    [email protected] binge. Few lines. Pipe. Dance for couple weeks. >_<

    Diet is really the true key to.all aspects. But. Stacking wise. What are ppls thoughts on t3 n the like?(taking out the "cheating" aspect) and simply looking at it from a stacking point if view. Anyone stacked say test/tren /clen *or*t3? effective?, or only effective short term?,

  15. #15
    poloblue is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    orlando.fl
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    Clen, treadmill and clean foods... January I'm 205lbs, by first week of April I'm 165lbs... I'm 5 weeks in on sus and chillin at 172-175lbs looking sexy as hell... Just sounds like you are just plain lazy ass hell and well never accomplish the beach body look....
    These three are "king" for burning fat and cutting.. Period!!!

  16. #16
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    This is a popular theme today - people looking for a quick fix to lose weight. Bottom line, fat accumulates over time. You don't wake up one morning 20lbs fatter than the day before so WHY would you expect to lose the fat faster!?!

    Move more, eat less!!!! Fix your nutrition and increase your cardio. There are very few short cuts in life and there certainly aren't any in fitness.

    Thermogenic and stimulant compounds are only short term fixes. It's your lifestyle that created the fat so FIX YOUR LIFESTYLE! Any supplement that promotes weight loss will lose efficacy over time and until you chose a nutrition and cardio plan that will sustain lean body mass, your are deluded thinking a pill or a needle is the answer.
    BluPhin, 3day and ghettoboyd like this.

  17. #17
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Treadmill is king for cutting? That's laughable lol

  18. #18
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Treadmill is king for cutting? That's laughable lol
    Your knowledge level is laughable. Literally.
    RaginCajun and ghettoboyd like this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  19. #19
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good one austinite. Are you on trt? Just curious

  20. #20
    VenicePump is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    171
    Not looking for quick fix. I diet 7 days a week monitoring every calorie that goes into my body. I been training for 8+ years and dieting hardcore for 7+ years. I eat nothing, but clean foods. I have solid abs (as anyone will tell you), but looking to lean out more (some stubborn fat).

    I train 4-5 days a week and do nice cardio workouts.

    Right now just looking to get an edge on things. As I been doing this for some quite time now.

  21. #21
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Good one austinite. Are you on trt? Just curious
    Why would you ask someone that? Especially considering his title.

  22. #22
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    I wonder what causes more lipolysis, meth, or tren ?

  23. #23
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    I don't want to assume. I just find it ironic he talks down to people about knowledge yet he wasn't knowledgeable enough to keep his self off trt for the rest of his life.

  24. #24
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by AlinshopRep
    I wonder what causes more lipolysis, meth, or tren?
    I believe that's rather obvious. The latter is a stimulant that elevates BMR and suppresses appetite.....but certainly not recommended for weight management!!!

  25. #25
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,934
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    I don't want to assume. I just find it ironic he talks down to people about knowledge yet he wasn't knowledgeable enough to keep his self off trt for the rest of his life.
    You should seriously rethink that statement. No one, at least no one I've ever met who is somewhat intelligent wants to be on TRT. And Austinite is very intelligent. There's usually a medical reason for people on TRT. Be it be it age related or you wake up one day with a tumor at the base of your brain like I did.

    To say someone is not smart enough to keep themselves off of TRT very simply shows your ignorance. Grow up. With age comes wisdom. Come back in 10 years. It takes a lot to piss me off. Your statement achieved it.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  26. #26
    sugarmaple is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9
    What's the best website for ordering aas?

  27. #27
    Doom44's Avatar
    Doom44 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarmaple
    What's the best website for ordering aas?
    Hey man. Do you know the rule?

  28. #28
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarmaple
    What's the best website for ordering aas?
    No sourcing on this board!

  29. #29
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Kelkel, I wasn't referring to you.

  30. #30
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Kelkel, I wasn't referring to you.
    That wasn't the point SBJ. There are plenty of members here on TRT that have never used steroids . Your comment implies that anyone on TRT wasn't knowledgable enough to prevent it.
    oatmeal69 likes this.

  31. #31
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    I was being specific towards austinite. I wasn't saying everyone on trt wasn't knowledgeable. Just him in particular.

  32. #32
    Emerald's Avatar
    Emerald is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    You should seriously rethink that statement. No one, at least no one I've ever met who is somewhat intelligent wants to be on TRT. And Austinite is very intelligent. There's usually a medical reason for people on TRT. Be it be it age related or you wake up one day with a tumor at the base of your brain like I did.

    To say someone is not smart enough to keep themselves off of TRT very simply shows your ignorance. Grow up. With age comes wisdom. Come back in 10 years. It takes a lot to piss me off. Your statement achieved it.
    I'm on TRT and have never been happier thank you. Add a sprinkle of deca and my libido is higher than ever, and I do mean ever, I'm 52.

  33. #33
    poloblue is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    orlando.fl
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe
    Good one austinite. Are you on trt? Just curious
    Sounds like your raging over the fact that there is no snow for you to blow at the moment joe...

  34. #34
    snowblowjoe's Avatar
    snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,267
    Blog Entries
    1
    Haha. I came up with this handle during a snowstorm like 10 years ago. It's random and does sound pretty gay I guess. Oh well

  35. #35
    poloblue is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    orlando.fl
    Posts
    393
    Well then keep the name the same... You had it for over ten years and it reminds you of an important time in your life... No need to change it and have fun with the shit that comes with it..

  36. #36
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Stop being lazy and looking for short cuts.Beacuse the dont exist.DIET N CARDIO!
    Yea HA ! ...crazy mike

  37. #37
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Haha. I came up with this handle during a snowstorm like 10 years ago. It's random and does sound pretty gay I guess. Oh well
    Tell DSM about it, Haaa. ...crazy mike

  38. #38
    lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Tren does not burn fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Steroids don't burn fat. Steroids allow the user to jncrease their lean muscle mass therefore raising their base metabolic rate. That can result in losing fat. But any anabolic agent that promotes lean mass accomplishes this.
    This doesn't add up to all the information on tren . Tren isn't like any other steroid when talking about fat. Fat cells have androgen receptors too, tren can bind to these and cause lipolysis.


    From steroid.com wiki

    Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as Testosterone.
    The cortisol reducing effect and binding to the glucocorticoid receptor will greatly reduce the catabolic effects of harsh dieting and excessive amounts of cardio and not to mention that Finaplix itself may burn fat (due to its strong AR-binding).

  39. #39
    Metalject's Avatar
    Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,066
    There have been studies that have shown when a steroid binds strongly to the androgen receptor it may increase the rate of lipolysis. This is why Trenbolone is sometimes said to possess fat burning abilities. There have also been studies that have shown Anavar to directly promote lipolysis. Anavar and even Winstrol have also been used clinically in obese individuals who have difficulty losing weight due to hormonal issues.

    Does any of this mean you don't have to diet? Of course it doesn't mean that. Excess calories regardless of the substances you're putting in your body will not allow you to burn fat. However, studies aside some steroids definitely aid in dieting more than others or rather have a stronger effect towards the desired end more than others. If that wasn't the case every single bodybuilder on earth would only use test, Deca and Dbol for all their cycles regardless of what they're trying to do.

  40. #40
    lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    There have been studies that have shown when a steroid binds strongly to the androgen receptor it may increase the rate of lipolysis. This is why Trenbolone is sometimes said to possess fat burning abilities. There have also been studies that have shown Anavar to directly promote lipolysis. Anavar and even Winstrol have also been used clinically in obese individuals who have difficulty losing weight due to hormonal issues.

    Does any of this mean you don't have to diet? Of course it doesn't mean that. Excess calories regardless of the substances you're putting in your body will not allow you to burn fat. However, studies aside some steroids definitely aid in dieting more than others or rather have a stronger effect towards the desired end more than others. If that wasn't the case every single bodybuilder on earth would only use test, Deca and Dbol for all their cycles regardless of what they're trying to do.
    Well that's obviously the case with anything. Even meth and dnp . If you eat 5k cals every day, you're obviously not going to lose weight, doesn't matter what kind of compound you're on. But with tren , if you eat calorie maintenance, you are going to lose fat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •