Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: $hit Genes - How To Fix This??? Quit???

dinogoesrawr is offline Associate Member

$hit Genes - How To Fix This??? Quit???

Hey everyone!

I have been training for months now and eating a lot of calories per day (good calories) consistently. I have also been cycling roids, taking high quality supps (creatine, egg protein, whey protein and protein bars) and resting/sleeping well/regularly.

I did grow but its all stopped for a while now despite still getting stronger every gym session. I do not see any changes on my body (I measured before/after so its not 'in my eyes'). I have been patient and really do workout as hard as possible every session.

The only explanation I can think of now is I have $hit genes. I have no idea how to fix this.

I am sick and tired of spending tonnes of money on gym/supps etc and working out like crazy only to still look like $hit. I may as well quit now if everything is against me. I'm now thinking if I spent all this money on roids/supps etc and I still look crap there is no hope for me. I'm also vegetarian which means I have diet restrictions - even then I get excess protein per day from as many sources as possible but its still clearly not good enough.

What shall I do as I'm getting more and more pi$$ed off week on week and I am on the virge of quitting.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks!
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 06-08-2013 at 10:58 AM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything you've listed takes a back seat to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Everything you've listed takes a back seat to time.
    How much time will it take to even see a few mm worth of gains? This is extremely demotivating.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr

How much time will it take to even see a few mm worth of gains? This is extremely demotivating.
    This sport isn't a quick one. It takes years. You need to be consistent, plateaus happen, consider changing up your diet or training regime.
    clarky. and Java Man like this.

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    This sport isn't a quick one. It takes years. You need to be consistent, plateaus happen, consider changing up your diet or training regime.
    I did change both up - I'm just going back to the old body I had.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    this ^^^^ 100%

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    this ^^^^ 100%
    I am consistent - VERY consistent. My worry is that all these roids and supps for months and months didn't do anything for me so am I just wasting my time? I'm finding it hard to believe results will 'come' given that I lift way more then several dudes in my gym who look 100x better than me.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    What's your diet look like? Your stats? any cardio? Before and after photos?

I am consistent - VERY consistent. My worry is that all these roids and supps for months and months didn't do anything for me so am I just wasting my time? I'm finding it hard to believe results will 'come' given that I lift way more then several dudes in my gym who look 100x better than me.
    If this is the case then something is wrong. It sounds like a diet problem, and it sounds like you're just hoping the AAS will do the work.

Post up your diet, TDEE, height, weight, age, bodyfat, cycle experience.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    What's your diet look like? Your stats? any cardio? Before and after photos?
    Diet was 3k calories with 300g protein, 250-280g carbs and 70g fat. Last 2.5 months its been 3.5k calories, almost 350g protein, 300g carbs, still 80g fat. For the past 3 weeks I've added a protein bar so you can add 200 calories, 22g protein and 44g carbs also.
    I'm just under 6'0, was 75kg am now 85kg (although I dropped about 1-2 kg this past week). I don't know BF% but a PT said I'm around 15%.
    Cardio is done after my weights workout (after drinking a protein shake and taking BCAAs).
    Photos - PM'd.

If this is the case then something is wrong. It sounds like a diet problem, and it sounds like you're just hoping the AAS will do the work.

Post up your diet, TDEE, height, weight, age, bodyfat, cycle experience.
    See above and my previous threads as I've outlined this many times already (infact I even have a screenshot up for the diet somewhere).
    No I dont expect roids to work for me. I work hard in the gym and never cheat on the diet. I know if i cheat or don't push I will not get results. This is why I'm getting pi$$ed because I know I havent cheated and am still not getting good results.

See above and my previous threads as I've outlined this many times already (infact I even have a screenshot up for the diet somewhere).
    If I were using that diet, I would be bulking around 1.5lbs/ 2-weeks, judging by my TDEE, and I'm 114kg, 6'4". There is no reason you're not gaining unless you've miscalculated, or you're very active outside the gym/everyday life.

What were you're previous cycles? Did you pct? Have you had bloodwork done? If you've not recovered, then the hormonal issues could be causing the slowing of gains.

What's your TDEE?
    Last edited by krugerr; 06-08-2013 at 11:57 AM.

If I were using that diet, I would be bulking around 1.5lbs/ 2-weeks, judging by my TDEE, and I'm 114kg, 6'4". There is no reason you're not gaining unless you've miscalculated, or you're very active outside the gym/everyday life.

What were you're previous cycles? Did you pct? Have you had bloodwork done? If you've not recovered, then the hormonal issues could be causing the slowing of gains.

What's your TDEE?
    I gained weight sure - thats how I got to 85. But everything stopped and I'm even loosing weight even though I'm eating the same/more. I uploaded myfitnesspal screenshots so I dont think I calculated it wrong. I measure everything I eat.
    Idk what TDEE is.
    Bloodwork? Like test levels? No.

Cycle 1 = test cyp + prop
    Cycle 2 = mix of 4 substances (waiting for the exact names but one included tren )
    I did HCG and tamoxifen PCT after (I'm on tamoxifen atm as my previous cycle is finished).

I gained weight sure - thats how I got to 85. But everything stopped and I'm even loosing weight even though I'm eating the same/more. I uploaded myfitnesspal screenshots so I dont think I calculated it wrong. I measure everything I eat.
    Idk what TDEE is.

Cycle 2 = mix of 4 substances (waiting for the exact names but one included tren )
    I did HCG and tamoxifen PCT after (I'm on tamoxifen atm as my previous cycle is finished).
    Do you did a cycle without even knowing what you were taking, or what doses. How many cycles have you done, and in what time frame?
    I would suggest getting blood work ASAP.

TDEE is explained in the nutrition section as a sticky, and how to calculate it.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Do you did a cycle without even knowing what you were taking, or what doses. How many cycles have you done, and in what time frame?
    I would suggest getting blood work ASAP.

TDEE is explained in the nutrition section as a sticky, and how to calculate it.
    Hey bud, I agree and wonder. So calm down and start from the beginning. You need to list your cycles. Time frames and mg's , frequency of in injections , length of time of cycle. It is strange you don't know what you have injected but lets refrain from getting on your a$$ and get down to the science of it all. I also would like to see Pictures so I could tell what's your look. I'm having trouble grasping why your not gaining. I an a hard gainer myself, but I can do it.
    So start out and tell us the complete story please. Get more detailed. ...crazy mike

How long has this no gain been going on, please. ...cm

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinogoesrawr View Post
    Idk what TDEE is.

Cycle 2 = mix of 4 substances (waiting for the exact names but one included tren)
    Bro, what? This is flat out stupid. Who are you waiting on this info from and why have you been waiting? When do you plan on knowing? I'm baffled by your ignorance.
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Bro, what? This is flat out stupid. Who are you waiting on this info from and why have you been waiting? When do you plan on knowing? I'm baffled by your ignorance.
    OP we are all a bit baffled with your post, if I can say. But please as I said Lets get on to your question and our questions so we can see what's up. I will ask also were these roids, I mean were they real steroids or the Steroid alternative that are sold from our sponsor or someone else.
    Now there is no, almost no stupid questions so please give us the info so we can answer you. ...crazy mike

Hulking2016 is offline Junior Member
    Hey everyone!

I have been training for months now and eating a lot of calories per day (good calories) consistently. I have also been cycling roids, taking high quality supps (creatine, egg protein, whey protein and protein bars) and resting/sleeping well/regularly.

I did grow but its all stopped for a while now despite still getting stronger every gym session. I do not see any changes on my body (I measured before/after so its not 'in my eyes'). I have been patient and really do workout as hard as possible every session.

The only explanation I can think of now is I have $hit genes. I have no idea how to fix this.

I am sick and tired of spending tonnes of money on gym/supps etc and working out like crazy only to still look like $hit. I may as well quit now if everything is against me. I'm now thinking if I spent all this money on roids/supps etc and I still look crap there is no hope for me. I'm also vegetarian which means I have diet restrictions - even then I get excess protein per day from as many sources as possible but its still clearly not good enough.

What shall I do as I'm getting more and more pi$$ed off week on week and I am on the virge of quitting.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks!
    It's hard to believe that your genetics are at there peak if you have't already lifted for years and year.Maybe you jumped into steroids way to early. What is your bench/squat/deadlift and how many years have you bin lifting clean and how many on steroids?

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Not a bright idea. No need for a mix of 4 substances. And it's likely safe to say that you are not yet ready for tren.

Quote Originally Posted by pitchindude

Not a bright idea. No need for a mix of 4 substances. And it's likely safe to say that you are not yet ready for tren.
    4 compounds 'could' possibly be justified, but not if you have no idea what you're taking. That's just plain ignorance.

OP, please now, I would like to have you understand what's going on. Now people are just going to give you sh!t if you don't answer my questions and other people's Q's. Don't be embarrassed if that's the case. Just give us a run down so you really don't come off as stupid. I'm giving you my time, give me input if you want an intelligent answer. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-08-2013 at 01:49 PM.

This is where crazy mike, get's a little CRAZY !!!. You're rude dino-kiddy. Your ignorance prevails you. I tried to be nice. I PM'ed you and asked you to come back and not be embarrassed, I am trying to be what this forum wants from us and that's to be of help not to bash etc... so what do you do, you rudely ignore me. Now I will control myself and wish you the best and hope that someone has more patience then me and has the answer. Other tan that STOP steroids your body and mind are not ready. ...still crazy mike

pitchindude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr

4 compounds 'could' possibly be justified, but not if you have no idea what you're taking. That's just plain ignorance.
    I agree, I was speaking specially to his situation. 4 compounds, one of which being tren , for a second cycle, given the general tone of his posts, seems like a bad idea.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Diet was 3k calories with 300g protein, 250-280g carbs and 70g fat. Last 2.5 months its been 3.5k calories, almost 350g protein, 300g carbs, still 80g fat. For the past 3 weeks I've added a protein bar so you can add 200 calories, 22g protein and 44g carbs also.
    I'm just under 6'0, was 75kg am now 85kg (although I dropped about 1-2 kg this past week). I don't know BF% but a PT said I'm around 15%.
    Cardio is done after my weights workout (after drinking a protein shake and taking BCAAs).
    Photos - PM'd.
    So, despite my advice, you ignored me? You have added calories and protein?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    If he ever replies, what gear are you using brand wise? If everything else is in check maybe you got bunk gear???

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm NOT going to read this entire thread, but instead pick at some of the things you said in your opening post.

You've only been working out "a few months now"

many of us here have been doing this for a good portion of our lives. Why do you think you can accomplish in "a few months" what has taken some of us years and years to accomplish?

the first six months ANYONE begins lifting weights is ALWAYS the most productive. So you made some nice gains and then hit the six month wall. I'm not sure why you are surprised, unless you didn't know to expect this?

I'm not going to hammer on you about taking steroids at your age. Dumb is just dumb, and hopefully, you know that now, so I'm not going there with you.

Thinking you have "shit genes" because you hit the six month wall shows a lack of knowledge on your part. It sounds like you are flying blind with your knowledge base, so I'm going to suggest you educate yourself on the basics of bodybuilding.

Being "sick and tired of spending money only to still look like shit" is probably the first intelligent thing you said. As a beginner, the only thing you really need to spend your money on is good quality food, and the basic supps like creatine and a few others that shouldn't damage your wallet too much.

"eating a lot of calories per day (good calories)" tells me nothing! Since you seem to lack the basic knowledge for bodybuilding, I'm going to assume the same thing about you regarding diet and nutrition. I hear guys in the gym, and blokes here, say the same thing over and over, and when I actually (and finally) get to see what they consume, it comes as no surprise they haven't a clue. I'm going to recommend you post your diet in the nutrition section, to include macros per meal and total macros per day. Please include your TDEE so we can benchmark against it.

And while we're at it, please post your exercise routines here:
    LIFTING TECHNIQUE'S & WORKOUT QUESTIONS
    and we will see how good your routines are. "working out like crazy" means nothing, as you could be over/under training, ignoring specific muscle groups, and that sort of thing.

If you've only been lifting a "few months now" and are already pissed off and thinking of quitting, then maybe you should. You will not get ripped this year, and maybe not next year either. If you do not have the patience for this lifestyle, you can always watch football on TV.

I'm not trying to be overly harsh mate, But I get young guys like you here all the time thinking that what we do is a sprint, and it is not. It is more like a marathon, and many cannot handle the effort.

Time to either get tough, or get going!

What's it going to be?

Respectfully
    ---Roman
    JWP806 likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like OP isn't following any of the advice already offered by BIB regarding nutrition and is taking compounds he's not even sure about and probably hasn't used correctly.

No wonder he's not seeing results.

OP, if you're not going to follow advice offered by knowledgable members, why bother asking and what results would you expect if you simply dismiss the guidance and suggestions provided!?!

I won't post your entire comment TR but thank you so much for your input. I lack patience and the tact to get the advice needed said. I wanted some input to go by. Thanks for putting it out there. I clearly was of no help and should of. Also thank for your comment MuscleIn.
    I get my panties in a wad when I don't get the courtesy of just an answer even if it's to say stick it. ...crazy mike

Sometimes these threads can be really useful, simple problems like this can really help other members with the input of a few. Unfortunately in this case, as stated by BiB, MI and Crazy, some people are just time wasters, this thread had a lot of feedback, and it appears a few PMd him as well.
    Oh well, the boy that cried wolf. He'll not get the help in future.

/rant

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crashfirepm53 View Post
    If he ever replies, what gear are you using brand wise? If everything else is in check maybe you got bunk gear???
    read my post. I'm thinking a bunk diet and maybe even a bunk workout routine. And definitely bunk is not enough time....

....this lad won't be ready for steroids for a few years!

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I won't post your entire comment TR but thank you so much for your input. I lack patience and the tact to get the advice needed said. I wanted some input to go by. Thanks for putting it out there. I clearly was of no help and should of. Also thank for your comment MuscleIn.
    I get my panties in a wad when I don't get the courtesy of just an answer even if it's to say stick it. ...crazy mike
    You can only do so.much mate. The rest is up to them. We'll still be here to help if they need it regardless. Least you actually tried helping. All i see nowadays is wise a$$ comments, flaming n not much useful. if ppl are in the shit, worried n need help. The last thing they need is people flaming so bad they go off without proper advice. People with ecperience should help not hinder. If this guy goes n messes things up even more, well, least a few people can say they tried to help.

I've just logged back in and realised this thread seems to have for a bit out of hand. I was pi$$ed before and instead of constantly giving angry replies I logged off and took a walk to cool off. Ate food and now am getting some sleep.

Just a few points to clarify.

TDEE - sorry my bad - I did calculate this - I just don't call it TDEE lol.

Roids - I'm not ignorant. I know the names and concentrations of what I was taking. I had it all in a text but my phone crashed so I has to restore it so I lost the info. I'm waiting for my PT to re-text me the exact names again as I don't want to say the wrong stuff as then you can't help me properly (the names were kinda long which is an I have forgotten them). As for bunk gear - I considered this but I don't think it was bunk. Strength did increase as did weight... This cannot all have been from the diet as I was eating this diet for several months without roids and it didn't increase strength/mass as much as I did with roids.

I contacted BIB recently. Once I was told by BIB to stop cycling I did and am on PCT now. I am following the diet and training BIB gave me. My point is that I don't look much different from the cycles/work etc Ive done so far so I'm not convinced the new diet/exercise plan will work given that its actually less calories etc then before. BIB I added a protein bar and ate less carbs elsewhere so it's still in line with the macros you sent me.

For the second time - I have already posted up my diet in screenshot form on a previous thread. When I'm on a computer (using my phone ATM) I will put a link on this thread.

I'm not expecting to have a perfect body in 3 months. I never said that or expected that. However I did expect a change of at least a few millimetres or something somewhere on my body after months of effort even if they are newbie gains. What's the point in being heavier and stronger if in the mirror you just look the same? I may as well eat a crap diet and still be skinny instead of eating a good diet and be skinny....

I share a computer so only have access to the forum for a few hours a day so please be patient for a reply - I never ignore people.

Edit: I haven't got PMs from anyone except BIB so I'm not sure what you are a using me of. If you want before/after pics I can send them via PM bit I don't wan to post it publicly.

Thanks.
    Last edited by dinogoesrawr; 06-08-2013 at 03:33 PM.

I just checked and my PM went to the wrong person, my mistake, but I've been trying to help. Also crap on you knew what you were taking and it written somewhere else. You mean you don't remember, Test, Tren , Masteron , Dbol , tbol, Anavar , Winstrol . Also you don't remember your mgs Ed or EOD, or WK, as was asked waiting for what info. You clearly don't know what the hell you say from one posy to another and have wasted my time. When someone is coming back to you, one post after another, you could be courteous enough to tell me later. I was looking at the green dot by you name and it said you were online, SO YOU DOD NOT LOG OFF. Remember the dot tell when you log off and when you're on.
    You still didn't answer the common question.
    Cycle, time, compounds, long esters and or shot esters, frequency and dosage (mgs).
    How many cycles length of time 8-10-12 weeks how long total have you been training. ?????? ...c mike
    Oh so you also just walked off without logging, took a walk while I'm sitting here with my thumb up my ass trying to answer you. Grow up, learn some manners, learn some courteous etiquette, be a man and own up to your misguided unintelligent cycle. If it was a so called cycle. Sorry you are rude KID.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-08-2013 at 03:58 PM.

I've just logged back in and realised this thread seems to have for a bit out of hand. I was pi$$ed before and instead of constantly giving angry replies I logged off and took a walk to cool off. Ate food and now am getting some sleep.

Roids - I'm not ignorant. I know the names and concentrations of what I was taking. I had it all in a text but my phone crashed so I has to restore it so I lost the info. I'm waiting for my PT to re-text me the exact names again as I don't want to say the wrong stuff as then you can't help me properly (the names were kinda long which is an I have forgotten them). As for bunk gear - I considered this but I don't think it was bunk. Strength did increase as did weight... This cannot all have been from the diet as I was eating this diet for several months without roids and it didn't increase strength/mass as much as I did with roids.

Thanks.
    This is the definition of ignorance! You don't even know the names of the compounds.
    You should know exactly what you are taking, why you are taking it, what the proper dose is, what the effects should be and what the side effects should be.

This is where crazy mike, get's a little CRAZY !!!. You're rude dino-kiddy. Your ignorance prevails you. I tried to be nice. I PM'ed you and asked you to come back and not be embarrassed, I am trying to be what this forum wants from us and that's to be of help not to bash etc... so what do you do, you rudely ignore me. Now I will control myself and wish you the best and hope that someone has more patience then me and has the answer. Other tan that STOP steroids your body and mind are not ready. ...still crazy mike
    OP, please now, I would like to have you understand what's going on. Now people are just going to give you sh!t if you don't answer my questions and other people's Q's. Don't be embarrassed if that's the case. Just give us a run down so you really don't come off as stupid. I'm giving you my time, give me input if you want an intelligent answer. ...crazy mike
    I just checked and my PM went to the wrong person, my mistake, but I've been trying to help. Also crap on you knew what you were taking and it written somewhere else. You mean you don't remember, Test, Tren , Masteron , Dbol , tbol, Anavar , Winstrol . Also you don't remember your mgs Ed or EOD, or WK, as was asked waiting for what info. You clearly don't know what the hell you say from one posy to another and have wasted my time. When someone is coming back to you, one post after another, you could be courteous enough to tell me later. I was looking at the green dot by you name and it said you were online, SO YOU DOD NOT LOG OFF. Remember the dot tell when you log off and when you're on.
    You still didn't answer the common question.
    Cycle, time, compounds, long esters and or shot esters, frequency and dosage (mgs).
    How many cycles length of time 8-10-12 weeks how long total have you been training. ?????? ...c mike
    Oh so you also just walked off without logging, took a walk while I'm sitting here with my thumb up my ass trying to answer you. Grow up, learn some manners, learn some courteous etiquette, be a man and own up to your misguided unintelligent cycle. If it was a so called cycle. Sorry you are rude KID.
    Haha Crazy Mike is out to eff your shit up!

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806

This is the definition of ignorance! You don't even know the names of the compounds.
    You should know exactly what you are taking, why you are taking it, what the proper dose is, what the effects should be and what the side effects should be.
    This. I'm done on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Haha Crazy Mike is out to eff your shit up!
    Ok, cool now, cool I tell myself. I guess I'm done. BUT I say just That's what I say now ! ...crazy , crazy mike

I just can't get no respect and I'm the "oldest juicer on the forum"
    JWP806 likes this.

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    I'm just under 6'0, was 75kg am now 85kg (although I dropped about 1-2 kg this past week). I don't know BF% but a PT said 15%.
    I've been browsing these forums for close to a year and had to join just to respond. You're saying you gained over 20 lbs in 6 months AND are saying NONE of your measurements changed? I'd love to see before and after photos of that. Either you scale is broken or SOMETHING changed size...

cue_artist is offline Associate Member
    There is no need for you to be taking 300 g of protein. You are only 85 kg. If I were you I would go with 200 g and replace those calories by adding more carbs. Did you ever do blood test ? Do u ever check on your thyroid ?

probuild42 is offline Member

Dude, if you cant remember what your taking without your phone you probably shouldn't be using it! If you asked me or most of the guys here we good puke out our regimen in are sleep!! I dont use gear. I decided Im not ready. Still have a lot of training and diet to go, but still making good gains!! If you training is really dialed in and your diet is correct to feed your body then get blood work done and see where your Test levels are. You may be low. If so, youre genetics may be the problem. But you have to get back to natural levels first since you have already been on gear before you will even NO!!

I contacted BIB recently. Once I was told by BIB to stop cycling I did and am on PCT now. I am following the diet and training BIB gave me. My point is that I don't look much different from the cycles/work etc Ive done so far so I'm not convinced the new diet/exercise plan will work given that its actually less calories etc then before. BIB I added a protein bar and ate less carbs elsewhere so it's still in line with the macros you sent me.

For the second time - I have already posted up my diet in screenshot form on a previous thread. When I'm on a computer (using my phone ATM) I will put a link on this thread.

I'm not expecting to have a perfect body in 3 months. I never said that or expected that. However I did expect a change of at least a few millimetres or something somewhere on my body after months of effort even if they are newbie gains. What's the point in being heavier and stronger if in the mirror you just look the same? I may as well eat a crap diet and still be skinny instead of eating a good diet and be skinny....

Don't worry about the mirror. How do you feel? That is your best indicator. Take your time you will get there. Give it at least a year or 2 once you feel YOU NO your sh*T, not your friends or trainers advice!!!

I share a computer so only have access to the forum for a few hours a day so please be patient for a reply - I never ignore people.

Edit: I haven't got PMs from anyone except BIB so I'm not sure what you are a using me of. If you want before/after pics I can send them via PM bit I don't wan to post it publicly.

Thanks.

We all want results yesterday. not realistic. From my experience I thought hit the gym like I did when I was 18 and I would be big Ha!! Back up, listen, learn!! One day at time. You can get there!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information