Jonnyg419 is offline Member

I know I've kinda asked this but can anyone give me a time frame from experience

I bulked with a test/deca cycle this winter 500mg ew of each for 12 weeks. Took liquidex at .25mg eod. Started hcg at the fourth week, and continued using it 2x a week until right before the beginning of my pct. And my PCT consisted of Nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50. I ended my PCT on May 2nd which as you all know is over a month ago, I got insane results and kept a good amount of my size gains. But...even though I am past any ed problems I was having I still do not have anywhere near the sex drive I had prior to the cycle, as lame as it sounds I can tell this my my desire to fapp it, which just isn't there anymore. I know guys who say they didn't have that problem what so ever, but for you guys who do, how long has it taken you to get completely back to normal in the past? I know that it won't necessarily apply to me, but I would just like some ballpark numbers to wrap my head around..

drake4243 is offline Member
    I have seen a million answers to your question no way to tell. some 3 months some 6 some people never. you said it was about a month ago i would wait 2 more months and if you are still having the problem say 14 weeks after you cycle ended go get blood work done.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    For me personally 2-3 months post cycle... Now that means nothing as that was individual to myself at the given time, after this cycle my recovery may be different. There is no answer to your question only your experience over a given time can answer this, and that's not to say your following cycle will be the same, because it probably won't..

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    thanks guys those are actually some great responses, thats really all i wanted were some some ranges from your prior experience, thanks again. N ext cycle is gonna be 8 weeks with short esters, and I am def gonna wait the amount of time on plus pct until I start again, hopefully next time the shorter cycle leads me to a shorter full recovery

Thread Information