thedeerhunter is offline New Member

Not for a buddy....

I will be straight up with everyone. I have test e, Arimidex , Nola, and Clomid that I'm ready to use for a cycle. Hoping to get some hcg as well. What I'm trying to get to here is, I have been lifting off and on for about 3 years. My job takes me to different places all over the country for about half the year and working long hours. That being said, I don't have a lot of time and energy for the gym. Coming this fall I want to start my cycle. I have read countless threads on here, I have a my cycles statistics ready to go but I'm just wondering, is this a bad idea. I have a physically depending job, I'm not week and my diet isn't that bad at all. I try to eat fish, chicken and veggies when I can but anyone on here in the same boat as me knows sometimes its just a lot more dam convenient to just grab some fast food but I am somewhat disciplined. My stats, you ask? I'm 27. 6', and 183 pounds. Like I said I'm off and on with lifting. I go hard as f*ck when I'm on. Not to say I'm the right candidate but I don't screw around when I train.

SuperVision is offline New Member
    Sounds Like you have done your research, which shows enough commitment that the idea of cycling isn't just going to go away. If you can commit, then do it up. The most important thing is that, when your are 'on' you WANT to go to the gym all the time, because you can see results. If you stop going through PCT or after that period, you'll lose everything. It's not going to be a miracle event, it takes a lot of determination and persistence to make gain over years.

Lift hard 3-4 times a week to avoid getting burnt out.
    What are your big lifts out of curiosity?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I would wait, also if you don't keep it up afterwards then all your gains will disappear as fast as they came. It could be a entire waste of time and money. You seem to know your stuff but I would wait until you can commit 100% before, during, and after your cycle.

Good Luck!

Thread Information