Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Is the young & steroids overstated on this forum

Grizzly Live is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toilet

wow... you are one lucky son of a bitch lol
    I don't know. Everyone I cycled with throughout highschool (same age) are fine as well (dunno about t levels)
    toilet likes this.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Toilet...give this attached thread a read. Hopefully it will make you re-thing taking unnecessary risks and putting faith in someone who has no idea what damage may or may not have been caused. Also keep in mind this site is full of ppl claiming to have done a lot of things they haven't and claiming stats that are false.

Need some good advice from seasoned lifters
    toilet likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Live

I don't know. Everyone I cycled with throughout highschool (same age) are fine as well (dunno about t levels)
    That's just it. You DON'T know. Even if your friends are okay now, problems can most certainly arise at ANY time. Moreover, people aren't always forthcoming about problems they may have. Sure, they may gloat about how well a cycle worked out but may be embarrassed about a loss of libido or erectile dysfunction to make these admissions publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

That's just it. You DON'T know. Even if your friends are okay now, problems can most certainly arise at ANY time. Moreover, people aren't always forthcoming about problems they may have. Sure, they may gloat about how well a cycle worked out but may be embarrassed about a loss of libido or erectile dysfunction to make these admissions publicly.
    Right I'm not recommending anyone under 25 starts a cycle. Actually I wouldn't recommend anyone without proper diet and training cycle at all.

toilet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Toilet...give this attached thread a read. Hopefully it will make you re-thing taking unnecessary risks and putting faith in someone who has no idea what damage may or may not have been caused. Also keep in mind this site is full of ppl claiming to have done a lot of things they haven't and claiming stats that are false.

Need some good advice from seasoned lifters

Had a read and saw you were posting in there. Found this bit relevant to my interests:

I know the role of the brain in the endocrine system. Where are the studies that say the hypothalamus and pituitary glands are not fully developed until 25? I tried running a quick search but couldn't find anything on the hypo and pit gland specifically. If you can post some the ill totally eat my words.

I realize that some parts of the brain are still developing into the mid 20s but does that include the hypothalamus and pituitary gland?
    No...in most cases the HPTA is fully developed during by the late teens I men. My concern would be less about the individual glands and more about the over all system development. The endocrine system works directly with the nervous system and releases hormones that effect every cell in the body. Excess levels of hormones such as estrogen and testosterone in the human body can have an adverse effect on the overall system.

For 1 huge example: GROWTH can be effected when increased levels of test are introduced into the system causing skeletal maturation.

Endocrine regulation of longitudinal bone growth. [Endocr Dev. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Again..it's best to look at the entire system as well as how it relates to the other systems in the body, instead of just looking at the HPTA alone.
    Shall look into it more...

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Live

Right I'm not recommending anyone under 25 starts a cycle. Actually I wouldn't recommend anyone without proper diet and training cycle at all.
    I should have been more generic in my response. My comments weren't intended to be directly at you, rather a general commentary that sometimes it's the problems we don't see or that aren't discussed that lead to a false sense of safety.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

I should have been more generic in my response. My comments weren't intended to be directly at you, rather a general commentary that sometimes it's the problems we don't see or that aren't discussed that lead to a false sense of safety.
    Oh okay lol and I think it was probably partially right I mean if my dick didn't work I would barely be able to tell my doctor lol!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information