Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Sgt. Hartman
  • 3 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Tren insomnia

Dadstrength is offline Junior Member

Tren insomnia

Ok I got a guy at my job came up to me and opened up to me about his AAS usage just assuming I juiced. Well he was right but I don't speak on things I don't know about or have experience with and tren ace is one of those things. So ima ask you guys.

He's on week 8 of a 12 week cycle. Looks like this:
    Week 1-12 test e 500 mgs weekly
    Week 7-10 tren ace 700 mgs weekly
    Week 7-12 Anavar 500 mgs weekly
    A-dex EOD
    Standard Pct of hcg , Clomid, nolva

The issue he's having is he hasn't slept past 3-4 hours a night for 2 weeks. Is there anything he can take? Or do? His gym buddy says 'just down a sh!t load of Tylenol pm bro' but is there anything better?
    Thanks for the help. He's literally about to fall over from exhaustion.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like I me, it's the Tren . A few things helped me, at first I smoked w"*^ before bed. It helped for a bit, then not so much. Then the only other thing I found was PM type pills. But, I only took one or 2 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Sounds like I me, it's the Tren. A few things helped me, at first I smoked w"*^ before bed. It helped for a bit, then not so much. Then the only other thing I found was PM type pills. But, I only took one or 2 at a time.
    No rec. Drugs. We work in a drug treatment center plus we are in NA. The buddy said Tylenol pm at nights. But that sounded like Broscience to me.

Bump..

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Look up Prami for a tren cycle support. Some people have nasty sides while in others it knocks them out for the night. I'll be using it on my next tren cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by evander87
    Look up Prami for a tren cycle support. Some people have nasty sides while in others it knocks them out for the night. I'll be using it on my next tren cycle.
    Prami is for sleep? Sorry I'm not well versed in tren . should he cycle it with the remainder of his cycle?

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Tren can have the complete opposite sides for everyone.

also 700 is quite high,

has he had any lab work?

hcg should of been ran thru cycle not as a PCT ( not the problem but for future ref)

last thing i noticed, you said he is been like this for 2 weeks? but he only started the tren 1 week ago? Wouldnt this clear the tren as the one being responsible for his symptom? or did it start the same time? If it were me id be doing half that dose

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    No prami or caber are used for tren cycle support. Prami is easier to get a hold of but some people get nasty sides from it while others get knocked out. Your friend is not using any prolatcin antagonist on this cycle but I think he's trying to keep his estrogen low with the a-dex EOD. I personally run test low and let tren do the work so I need a prolactin antagonist and no AI. I'm running caber but suffering bad trensomnia. Next time I'm going to run Prami as my on cycle support.

Oh and Tylenol PM and Benadryl put me down but I'm up tossing and turning an hour later. It's not GOING to sleep that sucks it's STAYING asleep that a b!tch. lol
    Last edited by evander87; 06-19-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Yea no I mistyped that tren was week 4-10. He's on week 8 now.

Iver heard from many Prami knocks them out

Quote Originally Posted by Dadstrength View Post
    Prami is for sleep? Sorry I'm not well versed in tren. should he cycle it with the remainder of his cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    Tren can have the complete opposite sides for everyone.

also 700 is quite high,

has he had any lab work?

hcg should of been ran thru cycle not as a PCT ( not the problem but for future ref)

last thing i noticed, you said he is been like this for 2 weeks? but he only started the tren 1 week ago? Wouldnt this clear the tren as the one being responsible for his symptom? or did it start the same time? If it were me id be doing half that dose
    Dude I don't know why he ran it so high. I only run test cycles. So I wouldn't know what to tell him. Should he just drop his dosages now? Or let the cycle finish out?

have you had blood work on this protocol? I dunno if I would make this a recommendation, if anything the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    No prami or caber are used for tren cycle support. Prami is easier to get a hold of but some people get nasty sides from it while others get knocked out. Your friend is not using any prolatcin antagonist on this cycle but I think he's trying to keep his estrogen low with the a-dex EOD. I personally run test low and let tren do the work so I need a prolactin antagonist and no AI. I'm running caber but suffering bad trensomnia. Next time I'm going to run Prami as my on cycle support.

Oh and Tylenol PM and Benadryl put me down but I'm up tossing and turning an hour later. It's not GOING to sleep that sucks it's STAYING asleep that a b!tch. lol
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 06-19-2013 at 11:46 AM.

What is his protocol for e-dex, dosage wise?

There is no way to really tell what is going unless he did a blood panel.

right off the bat id drop the tren dose
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 06-19-2013 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal
    What is his protocol for e-dex, dosage wise?

There is no way to really tell what is going unless he did a blood panel.

right off the bat id drop the tren dose
    .25 EOD ADEX. He never had blood work.
    Thanks for all the advice so far guys. I'm having him read this as I'm receiving responses. While I b!tch him out about his diet!

At tren doses like that I haven't found anything OTC to be effective at all.

Tylenol pm for sleep is a joke on 700mg tren, at least for me.

Tell him to get used to it and deal with it or lower his dose. Or get some real meds......

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A new product containing dyphenhydramine hydrochloride, the ingredient also contained in Benadryl, may be of some help. The product is ZzyQuil. It's non-habit forming and is designed to induce sleep. 15-45ml ranges are often very helpful although with higher tren doses it may be less effective. I use it occasionally on tren cycles although last night I had to go with something else since I hadn't slept at all Monday night.

I have a product that was once popular with body builders because it induces deep sleep, has a number of restorative properties and elevates GH levels as well during sleep. Unfortunately it is a controlled substance and is expensive - but is very effective!

Have your buddy try ZzyQuil and see if that helps him.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 06-19-2013 at 12:29 PM.

REBORN52 is offline Junior Member
    I ran 200 mgs of Tren E for the first time and had minimal issues. Prami does the trick for me from a prolactin and sleep standpoint.

Has to be the high dosage. I bet he can't go up a flight of stairs without nearly passing out.....wow, what a charge.....

That pretty much sums it up

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

Tell him to get used to it and deal with it or lower his dose. Or get some real meds......

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I have a product that was once popular with body builders because it induces deep sleep, has a number of restorative properties and elevates GH levels as well during sleep. Unfortunately it is a controlled substance and is expensive - but is very effective!
    Lol X2
    DanB likes this.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman

I'm 3 weeks in on 30mg prop and 60tren Ed. I'm
    Sleeping 2 hours a night... This is brutal.. Xanax don't even work I just wake up in 2 hours then up on and off all night.. Last night was the first night I slept good..

I took 600mg of phenibut 3 hours before bed, a half a over the counter sleep aid and .5 mg Xanax ...rofl pathetic ...

Even on 2 hours stength is sky rocketing.. I always started tren and quit cus I would shed my hair like I was on chemo ... We'll so far so good this run, hair looks good and not falling out.... Possibly the hgh helping??? Who knows

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Hmmm, 700mg a week is what I was pumping(100mg QD).

I feel ya on the no rec drugs, it's not a solution anyway, but helped me for a bit.

The PM pills still worked wonders for myself. But, I seem to have a weak tolerance towards them. If I ever take 2 or more, I need to sleep for over 8 hours or I will feel hung over the next day.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Lol X2
    Good stuff. Knocked myself right out last night! Lmao.

Next time my wife bitches about it I'll tell her it's recommended by top doctors....

lolfb is offline Junior Member

Next time my wife bitches about it I'll tell her it's recommended by top doctors....
    My wife didn't sleep well last night - partly because I was all over her before I blacked out. Initial effects make me horny as hell before I pass out.

Told her I'm secretly dosing her tonight. Lol

DanB is offline Banned
    OP

nothing otc will do jack shit i.m.e

only thing that works for me is seroquel, not advisable though

try get your doc to give you 10mg ambien and a long half life benzo, 30mg tremazapan or 30mg flurazepam,

other then that your fvcked lol

Red Bastard is offline Member
    The double edged sword of Tren ...

Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    OP

nothing otc will do jack shit i.m.e

only thing that works for me is seroquel, not advisable though

try get your doc to give you 10mg ambien and a long half life benzo, 30mg tremazapan or 30mg flurazepam,

other then that your fvcked lol
    It's funny cuz this whole thread is for my coworker who recently came to me about his AAS usage. I told him he shoulda done more research before doing the cycle. So im really nkt the one fvcked here. But his work is slowing down cause he's so tired and I have to pick up the slack. so at the end of the day I AM the one that's fvcked!! Lol

Thread Information