crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Any personal Experience with Masteron

I am doing a cycle or was with Masteron P @ 200mg EOD. I was wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with Mast giving them joint, ligament, and tendon pain. Severe tendonitis and elbow joint pain. ...crazy mike

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    I've used masteron for a cycle before never had any problems. Def an awesome cutter. Pain ur having depends on more other compounds and diets I'd say

I've ran mast at that same dose and didn't experience any of those sides.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    I am doing a cycle or was with Masteron P @ 200mg EOD. I was wondering if anyone has had first hand experience with Mast giving them joint, ligament, and tendon pain. Severe tendonitis and elbow joint pain. ...crazy mike
    I'm running 150 EOD and have had serious groin issues that I believe are from excessive dryness (I'm also running trenE @ 200 mg EOD). I started using TB500 two weeks ago and increased my taurine and MSM intake. Added deca the start of this week to assist with recovery. Starting to see some gradual improvement.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I've ran Mast a few times and loved it! My joints would dry out a bit. Libido was off the hook!

Thanks guys. I'm just having trouble believing that my comeback after surgery 10 week off and now back 5 week into cycle has caused all this pain and problems. I am lifting heavy, heavy for me and you would laugh at how light that is for the norm. In my day I wasn't strong.
    Never the less I've gone lighter with arm work for two week but it's at the point of not being able to train. ooch !! fvck what now a layoff.

I'm at the 5 week mark with Test E @ 500 mg wk, Test P @ 200 mg EOD , Master 200mg EOD and tbol 60 mg ED. I don't know where to go. I had to stop the initial Dbol Deca due to Gyno. Now what, I should be kicking a$$ but not. My glute are hard and my quads are just sore.

I'm going to just drop into Test E @ 750 mg WK. I can't put on any weight. Lets not talk diet, not a good one but on it the best I can.

Any suggestions ? First in all my years I'm lost, fvckin lost and going into depression. .... crazy yes, mike

PS: Go back to Deca for recovery purpose ??????
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-19-2013 at 02:00 PM.

Thanks guys. I'm just having trouble believing that my comeback after surgery 10 week off and now back 5 week into cycle has caused all this pain and problems. I am lifting heavy, heavy for me and you would laugh at how light that is for the norm. In my day I wasn't strong.
    Never the less I've gone lighter with arm work for two week but it's at the point of not being able to train. ooch !! fvck what now a layoff.

I'm at the 5 week mark with Test E @ 500 mg wk, Test P @ 200 mg EOD , Master 200mg EOD and tbol 60 mg ED. I don't know where to go. I had to stop the initial Dbol Deca due to Gyno. Now what, I should be kicking a$$ but not. My glute are hard and my quads are just sore.

I'm going to just drop into Test E @ 750 mg WK. I can't put on any weight. Lets not talk diet, not a good one but on it the best I can.

Any suggestions ? First in all my years I'm lost, fvckin lost and going into depression. .... crazy yes, mike
    Take a look at Time Roman's thread on TB500 (thymosin beta-4). I'm using a variation of his protocol for my connective tissue problems.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Take a look at Time Roman's thread on TB500 (thymosin beta-4). I'm using a variation of his protocol for my connective tissue problems.
    Where is it ...cm

Where is it ...cm
    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...b-500-log.html

I'm sure TR would discuss it on PM too with you.

Ar-r carries it.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...b-500-log.html

I'm sure TR would discuss it on PM too with you.

Ar-r carries it.
    Cool coach, ha. TR and me are good to go I believe. Thanks. ...crazy mike

Cool coach, ha. TR and me are good to go I believe. Thanks. ...crazy mike
    Ya he's a great guy and has good insight. He'll be helpful.

Good luck buddy.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I think he over charges for his services though

I'm about to look into tb500 myself due to recurrent rotator cuff pain. Like u I can't bare the thought of taking time out. So I'm looking in trs thread too. Worth deloading a bit n goin deca + msm (this has helped somewhat n its early days but with the kind if weights n subsequent pressure on my joints ima need that little extra) + tb500? This is gunna be my route by the sounds of it. Yes. Of course ran along test base too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I think he over charges for his services though
    WHAT !!!!! ...huh, I have senior citizens privileges, ya know kiddo. ...crazy OLD mike

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have ran masteron at the dose and higher with minimal discomfort. Though I was taking a diet people that had a mild diuretic in it @ one point while on the mast and wow did my joints hurts!!!

stpete is offline Banned
    TR doesn't care CM. He still charges out the ass. good guy though.

He takes half my pay.

Ok So I'll talk to Roman more about this TB500. I'm reading about it. Now if I plug the Deca back in to lubricate by means of water in the joints, then am I thinking that it wouldn't be in the NPP form. Help my ignorance here guys.

I know you will Lunk, ha but for real ...cm

OMG what did I say.....
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-19-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Ok So I'll talk to Roman more about this TB500. I'm reading about it. Now if I plug the Deca back in to lubricate by means of water in the joints, then am I thinking that it wouldn't be in the NPP form. Help my ignorance here guys.

OMG what did I say.....
    Just be careful adding deca for joint relief. Some feel such an effect but many do not. It's not like oiling a squeaky bike chain (EQ does that). Deca is known to cause an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. Many also report that the joint pain relief recedes after discontinuing use ;(

OMG what did I say.....
    I've had this discussion with a few members. In an attempt to mend this damn groin, I added deca to my current cycle. I take 6000mg MSM daily and the TB500 once a week. A few guys have asked why not NPP instead of deca. I had a bunch of deca on hand for my next bulking cycle and NPP on its way but with this injury, I wanted to get the deca in now instead of waiting. I'm not using a whole lot of deca because I'm still cutting and drying out but this groin injury just won't heal so I'm throwing everything but the kitchen sink at it.

.....maybe I need to throw the kitchen sink at it!?! Lol

I'm also running GH daily as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Just be careful adding deca for joint relief. Some feel such an effect but many do not. It's not like oiling a squeaky bike chain (EQ does that). Deca is known to cause an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. Many also report that the joint pain relief recedes after discontinuing use ;(
    ^^^Agreed. That's why I don't think deca on its own would be the route to chose. I'm hoping the thymosin and GH will help.

Thread Information