Thread: Tren Sides

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member

Tren Sides

Finally started my tren 300 test 500 a week cycle. I am 2 doses in, I am already fatigued and feel my thinking is slightly slower. Is this normal? If so any suggestions on how to handle it. Also, I have been sleeping very deep, I always here tren makes people not be able to sleep. I could just have a cold or something else unrelated. Has anyone had any similar experiences? Should I abort cycle? Any info would be great! Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How long have you been on? Sides vary from person to person

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    How long have you been on? Sides vary from person to person
    Only 4 days.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Finally started my tren 300 test 500 a week cycle. I am 2 doses in, I am already fatigued and feel my thinking is slightly slower. Is this normal? If so any suggestions on how to handle it. Also, I have been sleeping very deep, I always here tren makes people not be able to sleep. I could just have a cold or something else unrelated. Has anyone had any similar experiences? Should I abort cycle? Any info would be great! Thanks
    You are thinking too much. You are anticipating too much. Relax what it is, is what it will be. You may be different then me, or anyone. Cool it, stop...Two (2) doses is NOTHING wait two (2) weeks or better yet don't wait, just let it happen. Concentrate on the cycle not the sides my friend. Now get a good night's rest and pray it continues like this....crazy mike

4 days ???? come on bud....what do you think your body is going to do in 4 days. That's like saying , hey it's been 4 days and no strength or weight gains ??? ... cm
    Last edited by crazy mike; 06-20-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike

You are thinking too much. You are anticipating too much. Relax what it is, is what it will be. You may be different then me, or anyone. Cool it, stop...Two (2) doses is NOTHING wait two (2) weeks or better yet don't wait, just let it happen. Concentrate on the cycle not the sides my friend. Now get a good night's rest and pray it continues like this....crazy mike

4 days ???? come on bud....what do you think your body is going to do in 4 days. That's like saying , hey it's been 4 days and no strength or weight gains ??? ... cm
    Thanks Crazy! I am very tuned into my body. My last 2 nights sleep was incredible. I usually have a week or so of adaptation whenever I introduce a new compound into my body. I kept the test higher so I would have good energy.

Only 4 days.
    Give it 2-3 weeks and you will no. I think its to early to be feeling much in terms of sides bro. Do you have your ancillary's?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Short or long ester? Tren A I can normally feel a change in days not weeks. I usually start out fine but the sides kick in...then they subside some after awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Short or long ester? Tren A I can normally feel a change in days not weeks. I usually start out fine but the sides kick in...then they subside some after awhile.
    Tren A, I can feel something. It's not bad, just if I do sit down it is very hard to get back up and my thinking has slowed down a bit.

Give it 2-3 weeks and you will no. I think its to early to be feeling much in terms of sides bro. Do you have your ancillary's?
    Yes I have all other supps, AI, HCG . Tamoxifen just in case and I'm on TRT so no PCT.

Yes I have all other supps, AI, HCG. Tamoxifen just in case and I'm on TRT so no PCT.
    What about ancillary for prolactin?

What about ancillary for prolactin?
    Caber but haven't started it. I had blood test come back before cycle and prolactin was fine, last cycle with deca and prolactin was fine. Could it really get out of wack in 4 days? Also I am running test higher than tren which usually keeps prolactin from getting out of wack.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    I know that sometimes I feel sickish when I first start a cycle.

How does running higher test keep PRL from getting "out of wack"?

How does running higher test keep PRL from getting "out of wack"?
    Just read it on here. I never heard it Anywhere else. I did get blood work before cycle, and was fine and at the end of my deca cycle it was fine. Could it get thrown off in 4 days?

It's most likely in your head but as I stated..I can usually feel Tren A start to have an effect on me within days. Nothing crazy..just different feeling.

If you control your estrogen then you will in turn control your prolactin. Running excess test makes that more necessary than running low test. I'm not saying higher test is bad but controlling estrogen is the key.

It's most likely in your head but as I stated..I can usually feel Tren A start to have an effect on me within days. Nothing crazy..just different feeling.

If you control your estrogen then you will in turn control your prolactin. Running excess test makes that more necessary than running low test. I'm not saying higher test is bad but controlling estrogen is the key.
    Yeah I am running my AI (anastrozole) .5 mg EOD. It could be something completely unrelated.

You will be fine....

You will be fine....
    I just wanna be strong like you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

What do you consider excess Test?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote "If you control your estrogen then you will in turn control your prolactin. Running excess test makes that more necessary than running low test. I'm not saying higher test is bad but controlling estrogen is the key." end Quote

Most important thing said !! It can be a bitch. It gives me a hard a$$ time. It's my biggest problem to keep an even keel with my E2. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    What do you consider excess Test?
    Anything over TRT is what I would define as "excess".

Thread Information