shocky is offline Junior Member

Need help/ suggestions.

On cycle of Testoviron 300 mlg + 50 mg of anavar .
    Im 8 weeks in and done with the anavar so im currently running test 2x a week.
    I want to run suspension at some point in this cycle to cut some bf but not sure how to dose or if its a good idea at all.

I have been on Arimidex from the start of the cycle. I have hcg and nova for PCT plus im getting letro if I decide to do suspension if not ill PCT with clomid and nova.

Thanks in advance

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shocky View Post
    On cycle of Testoviron 300 mlg + 50 mg of anavar .
    Im 8 weeks in and done with the anavar so im currently running test 2x a week.
    I want to run suspension at some point in this cycle to cut some bf but not sure how to dose or if its a good idea at all.

I have been on Arimidex from the start of the cycle. I have hcg and nova for PCT plus im getting letro if I decide to do suspension if not ill PCT with clomid and nova.

Thanks in advance
    Suspension isn't going to cut BF% nutrition will. HCG should be used on cycle not for PCT.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    jim is right. its going to do nothing for you. and yes hcg helps keep the nuts going during cycle..

Well I know about the HCG but I found that out to late lol..I was under the impression that it was for cutting..Is it for gains then? Any recommendation for cutting?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by shocky View Post
    Well I know about the HCG but I found that out to late lol..I was under the impression that it was for cutting..Is it for gains then? Any recommendation for cutting?
    MY recommendation for cutting is to run a calorie deficit. As far as the test goes the benefit of the suspension is that it gets out of your system faster. Its still just testosterone

alright thanks for the help

Thread Information