Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MrCoffee is offline New Member

Sust 250 and deca 300 stack question

Hi, I am new to this forum and have a question.
    I am thinking about a cycle of sust 250 125mgs twice a week and deca 300 150mgs twice a week. So 250mgs of sust and 300mgs of deca a week. First off would this just be a waste of time? Should I increase it? And would a stack like this be better to run for 4 6 or 8 weeks . I already have my diet and pct in check . Any help is appreciated .

mongol5150 is offline New Member
    There is a long answer to your question and a short answer. Because you have not provided enough details about yourself and personal goals and experience, ill give you the short answer. Running a sust and deca cycle at that dose is generally a waste of time. I do not recommend any cycles lasting only 4-6 weeks. I would up your dose. And please do some more research. Good luck.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 6-1 and 150 lbs. the best thing you can do is learn to eat. If you don't you will not keep any gains you make. And that would suck wouldn't it? Head to the nutrition section and get a plan.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You stated your diet was in check but your weight suggests the exact opposite... All the AAS in the world won't help you if your diet is off and your diet is off. Spend a couple years eating and training. Also with weight that low you don't have a safe weight to work with, you will lose everything you gain if you gain anything. Post your diet in the nutrition section and let them tweak it. Good luck!

It's highly recommended that one train seriously for a few years before thinking about AAS. You really need to maximize your natural potential before you start injecting stuff into your body.

Thread Information