amorse67 is offline New Member

advice on my ,blast n cruise cycle

8 weeks in test e cycle 750mg week,planing on running 12 maybe 14 week total.then want to return to my 200 mg eow trt.im making really good gains,having virtually no side affects other than a little acne,not doing any type of ai,since i will stay on small dose of test my knowledge is i wont need any pct,will do blood work when i return to trt clinic,guess my question is how long after my last pin of high dose should i go back to trt doctor,welcome any advice i get,thanks

also should i get an ai just in case,have nolvadex on hand,havent taken any,no need to yet,hopefully that stays the case

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes at 750 mg of test you will aromatize a substantial amount of it so an AI should be taken to prevent bloat etc. You may also find your acne greatly reduced with your estro under control.

As far as when to start your TRT dose just start after your last pin. I don't know how frequently you pin your TRT dose but I would recommend you split you injections to biweekly to ensure even blood levels since as the high level of test leaves your body you will be missing it and by keeping blood levels stable you will lessen this feeling.

No PCT will be needed.

thanks bro,ive been telling my self i need an AI will take me a couple weeks to get,my source has exemestane 25mg which i think is Aromasin in generic,the Tamoxifen i have wont help will it? that is just to stop or slow gyno isnt it? also trt doc want to pin eow,i will pin myself also to stay with every week,basically need the clinic just to keep up with my blood work,looking to change doctors soon,finally getting health insurance,dont agree with currant trt doctor policy on bi weekly treatments,once again,thanks

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    The Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) blocks your estrogen receptors (as well as stimulating the HPTA), preventing the estrogen in your body from causing side effects, whereas an AI (Aromasin /Arimidex /Letrozole ) actually reduces the amount of estrogen in your body. It's crucial that you take a consistent regimen of Aromasin or Arimidex while on this cycle. As FFM pointed out 750mg of test will result in a substantial amount of estrogen aromatization.

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Wow...Here ya go bud...If u are not having any sensitive nips or reactions w/gyno than Ai,AE are not needed....Im surprised ur trt doc prescribes 250mg eow of cyp its usually 200mg eow...but anyway taking 750mg ew its gonna take a good 6 weeks for levels to get low...Ive had my levels at 3800 when my doc took my blood....I told him I was trying to bigger...I was already 265 and hes been my doc for 8yrs...U can mess up several times with the doc just be honest with them...They have always helped me and ive helped them to be more opened minded about what they prescribe

tnx BBrian,im working on getting an AI for the just in case.im really lucky that this far in & no side effects.

always have Ai Ae onhand...there are plenty sponsores here to have in a few days

cj my trt doc does 200-300 test c eow,im wanting to do 250 test e on off week(have a vial just for that after my cycle),eow i felt like i was on roller coaster,since im blasting for 12 weeks i know i should probably just cruise with my trt dosage for at least 4 months,i dont want to use this as a excuse to be on cycle half a year,want to get in with a different doctor,one i can feel comfortable with,one i have now i dont feel is all that good.anyhow sorry for rambling on...what advice can you give on blast n cruise with time off & on. what would you consider safe and where is the line crossing over to foolish? thanks for all your help

ur opening up a lot and im not sure the mods will accept my honesty,but here it goes bud...Blast what ur comfortable with...250-300mg eod or 900mg ew for 3-4-5 months...I switch up esters every 10-12 weeks cause ur body gets use to the same AS over time...always shock the body just like when u work out..U always change up ur qworkout every 3weeks cause u wanna shock ur body...change is good...I would blast enanth and when u go the doc get back on cyp...Ur not gonna be doin more than thousands of BB do ed...But start at 750-1g of test ew and go from there...Its about learning what u wanna achieve....My dad is 70+ and is on gh and cyp and has had 4strokes and 1open heart surg before he started to cycle...Now his cholesterol is lower..his libido is awesome and hasn't been happier...It cost him 28k a year but that's what syngenetics charge...I haven't been over here in awile but there are plenty of educated vets with knowledge on this and plenty of research for all the answers ive giving tonight..But ive also realized there is a lot more
    waste of time replies instead of getting to the point of the question...Conclusion run the test bra at 750 ew for 12 weeks...After that think about ur next cycle with another [product...As for the doctor remember u pay him...If u don't like what he is doin get another doc..there everywhere

thanks bro,appreciate the advice

Thread Information