djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Going to do my first cycle of test e and dbol .
    I want to start doing bodybuilding competitions and eventually become a pro bodybuilder.

Stats
    Age 18
    Height 6"7
    Training for 5 years
    Cycle history none
    Weight 155

My cycle - test e 250mg once a week
    Dbol 20 Ed

How should my pct look I figured novaldex do I need both novaldex and clomid. And what about hcg ?
    I know I'm gonna hear I'm too young for this but I don't want anything more in life then to be a pro bodybuilder going for mr olympia. I want to do this cycle right so if you guys could help that would be great.

drake4243 is offline Member
    If you want to be a pro you should learn how to diet since that is by far the most important part of being one. Not to be a jeark but 6’7 at 155 is a joke. You are almost a foot taller than me and I out weight you by over 75 pounds at 11bf%. This shit is going only going to hurt your chances to become anything not help them. You are way to young just learn how to eat right first my friend put on some weight before you hurt yourself. There is zero reason an adult male can’t easily hit 200 pounds at a low bf. Nobody is going to help you hurt yourself here.good luck

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Please visit the nutritional section first and get help with your diet before using steroids . Thanks

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information