Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need help with Tren only cycle!

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    Let me lay this out for you. Heres what will likely happen. Youll put on some weight during your cycle, people will notice. Since its doubful you are dieting correctly, the weight will just be some bloat from hormones being out of wack. You will just seem like you have a good pump. Nothing spectacular but enough for people to notice. You will likely experience bad sides at your age. What are you going to do when you break out with the worst case of acne x 10? You think girls like that? Hell no. Are you going to have the $$ to pay for doctor visits to fix your issues? Do you have the $$ to get bloodwork pre, during and post cycle to make sure your not destroying your liver, or cholesterol and heart? Your likely to face so many health issues after your cycle that your gains will be gone faster than they came on, and youll probably end up worse than you started due to low test. Remember when people noticed your temporary gains? They will also notice that you lost them. Thats embarassing. Not sure what your height is but you got a few more years to grow...Unless you use steroids . Your body is simply not developed enough to maintain the gains you make. I promise youll lose them no matter what you do. So the point of all this is you risk all kinds of serious health issues for temporary minor gains. Ask yourself if its worth it. I didnt start until I was 29. Glad I did. Im able to cycle, gain, recover and maintain all because I put in years of lifting naturally and eating good. I have nothing to gain or lose by you cycling or not. Ill never meet you and probably wont ever talk to you again. I just wanted to give you something to read so you know what your up against. These guys are here to make you successful. Listen to them and you will be.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Listen kid, everyone is on your side. These at the FACTS not opinions. It will be just a matter of a few months and your gains of water or anything will be gone and they will see and you will see it was all a sham. It wasn't you and it was all a steroid pump. You actually will look like a fool to your friends.
    Now on the issue of competition you need to know that Tren will kill your Cardio and you will not make it through the competition or the fight (so to speak) you'll probably have less stamina than me on the that day you need it...and dude I'm 62 years old tomorrow.
    At your age, get with a good diet, train as hard as you can and get rest. You will grow faster in the next 5 years than you can know now. Please do not do this. You came to us for advice and you came to the experts and we are advising you. Good luck with your future. ...crazy mike

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    He has only done 2 shots, what PCT do you think he needs?
    Oh sorry I didnt read the whole thing. What ester is he taking? I dont have much experience with tren but since it is the same class as deca (Progesterone) I say it shuts you down pretty fast. Probably just a few weeks of nolva.

Everyone reacts different to everything. The typical PCT protocol may not work for every one. I find that 25mg of clomid every other day for a month works best for me. And that is far littler than what most PCT protocols will call for.

But perhaps some one who is more experienced with tren can chime in. He might need caber? But if it has only been 2 shots that is highly doubtful.

arthuraloian is offline New Member
    Thanks crazy Mike and happy birthday, and I am on a keto diet btw..... Alright then, I guess I will drop it, and yea I know tren lowers cardio which is kinda throwing me off anyhow. Thanks a lot for the re direction guys..... I appreciate it. Harm reduction to its fullest!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Listen kid, everyone is on your side. These at the FACTS not opinions. It will be just a matter of a few months and your gains of water or anything will be gone and they will see and you will see it was all a sham. It wasn't you and it was all a steroid pump. You actually will look like a fool to your friends.
    Now on the issue of competition you need to know that Tren will kill your Cardio and you will not make it through the competition or the fight (so to speak) you'll probably have less stamina than me on the that day you need it...and dude I'm 62 years old tomorrow.
    At your age, get with a good diet, train as hard as you can and get rest. You will grow faster in the next 5 years than you can know now. Please do not do this. You came to us for advice and you came to the experts and we are advising you. Good luck with your future. ...crazy mike

Happy early birthday cm! I'll forget by tomorrow. Lol

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthuraloian View Post
    So I was low on cash and also wanted to try it out...
    No matter how old someone is, cycling while low on cash is always a bad idea!!

Besides the gear, one needs clomid and nolva for PCT, an AI, and if using tren , something for prolactin control. That alone, can cost more than the AAS's!!

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard

No matter how old someone is, cycling while low on cash is always a bad idea!!

Besides the gear, one needs clomid and nolva for PCT, an AI, and if using tren, something for prolactin control. That alone, can cost more than the AAS's!!
    I spend 15x on food and vitamins then I do the actual roids! Don't forget about eating a wheelbarrow of clean food a day! Without it you are screwed!
    Red Bastard likes this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    ^^^^

Absolutely!!!
    My eating, combined with having 2 teenage boys, equals a shocking grocery bill!!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    ^^^^

Absolutely!!!
    My eating, combined with having 2 teenage boys, equals a shocking grocery bill!!
    Once when I was dead broke I stopped going to the gym because I couldn't afford to eat enough to make it worth it. Instead I spent my money on bulk meat and worked out at home. Food is so important that you shouldnt even work out if you cant eat right after. IMHO

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Ha !!! thanks for the B-day wish Cape ...You see they changed my title . Haaaa what a gas .
    ...crazy mike

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    Ha !!! thanks for the B-day wish Cape ...You see they changed my title . Haaaa what a gas .
    ...crazy mike
    ^^^^^^^ that is awesome!!!!! Happy Birthday Crazy Mike! I hope it's the best one yet!

This whole issue makes me so sad. Knowing there are so many more kids like this out there who are following the advice of their highschool football buddys or the dealer down the street just trying to make money by twisting impressionable minds. I remember being fifteen and reading muscle mags and wanting an edge. I remember first reading the add for Purple K and thinking "wow! this will be just like steroids but safe!" thank goodness my dumb ass chose purple k while my best friend chose dbols. I was so envious of him as he grew into a monster and I put on five lbs. We had the same blind attitude but I was lucky to not have the same connections. Needless to say the next two years of high school were alot better for me than him. I was reluctantly lean but always dating and he lost his "Pump" in exchange for depression, anxiety, sexual issues and mad acne.

I pray for all these young guys and hard gainers that they gain patience and at least hold off until 25. If I knew then what I know now I would dedicate myself to a natural ten years of lifting and athletics and then after much research try cycling. Instead I did my first cycle at 20 and it was a total waste.

Thanks to everyone on here who puts so much energy and time into responding to these teenagers. It can't be easy to not call them idiots and get frustrated and even if only half of them do listen its really saving lives/ or quality of live which I think is the same thing. teenagers with their crazy sex drives have it rough enough, I can't imagine being a teenager with no sex drive.

cruzetor is offline Junior Member
    MFW this thread
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	131340721756.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	141867

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information