Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Granovich

Thread: need help with 2nd cycle on TRT

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

need help with 2nd cycle on TRT

I'm a 37 year old male looking at doing a 2nd cycle. My first cycle was a test C only cycle with 500mg/week for 12 weeks. I did PCT with Nova and Clomid. This cycle was 4 years ago. I've currently been on TRT now for about a year and looking to do a cycle again. My goal is to gain approx. 10 lbs of muscle and really lean out. I'm thinking of test C and test Prop. I'm just not sure how much I should be taking of each. I'm currently taking 200 mg test C per week so was thinking of doing a total of either 400mg or 500mg of test C but not sure how much Prop I should be taking. I know most run prop for 8 weeks so should I bump my test c up for a few weeks prior or just do an 8 week cycle? I have a boat load of Arimidex on hand as it is part of my TRT protocol and I hardly use it. I won't need PCT because I will continue my TRT protocol after

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Why prop aswell just up your test to about the 6 -7 mark then go back to trt simple

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Why prop aswell just up your test to about the 6 -7 mark then go back to trt simple
    I like prop or suspension mixed with trt as it gets out of the system faster. Run 200 test cyp and 50 mg eod of test prop. Will be a nice bump 10-12 weeks but make sure you are using an ai as well/

I like to run prop and cyp at the same time. Cyp's the TRT so it stays constant 150mg/wk weekly injection. The prop I shoot 100mg/eod for 8 to 10 weeks (500mg/wk total).

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I like to run prop and cyp at the same time. Cyp's the TRT so it stays constant 150mg/wk weekly injection. The prop I shoot 100mg/eod for 8 to 10 weeks (500mg/wk total).
    So, keep the Cyp at the same levels I'm currently on and add Prop to the mix and call it a day? Or, would I be better off upping the Cyp a bit and adding the Prop. Mostly looking to lean out a bit and put on a little bit of weight but nothing too crazy.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    So, keep the Cyp at the same levels I'm currently on and add Prop to the mix and call it a day? Or, would I be better off upping the Cyp a bit and adding the Prop. Mostly looking to lean out a bit and put on a little bit of weight but nothing too crazy.
    no do not up the cyp keep it the same and use the prop as the extra boost otherwise you would have to metabolize the cyp. This would defeat the whole idea. Running your cyp at 200 ew and prop at 50 mg eod will put you at 550 ew. Thats plenty for your first bump.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    just do a Test CYp cycle. 12-14 weeks. maybe 500-600mg
    no need for Prop
    if you want you can kick start it with some Dbol @ 40mg ED for first 4 weeks
    make sure you run your AI during cycle.
    since you are on TRT no need for PCT ( nolvadex /clomid)
    not sure about HCG , depends on the protocol you follow by ur doctor
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    A thought a lot of guys stop there trt dose keep it do there cycle of whatever compounds then just go back to there trt then the test they saved can be used in future cycles or they use there trt and just add a compounds do the cycle then just go back to trt obviously AI is used this is why I said to the op to just up his test to a cycle dose ?
    Last edited by clarky.; 07-21-2013 at 02:30 PM.

I do take HCG as prescribed by my Dr. which is good. I'm looking mostly to lean out which is why I was thinking of Prop.

Thread Information