zmc5018 is offline New Member

First Possible Cycle Thoughts

Hello Everyone,

I'm 21 years old, 5'10'', about 186 pounds, about 10% BF maybe less, training for 2-3 years. I am currently 5 weeks out from my first BB show for the NPC (currently natty). Not trying to start anything for this comp. or anything maybe not even in the next year or so. I don't wanna rush into anything like this without being fully informed, old enough, prepared, etc. But I have been reading up on a lot of the info of this website and feel like a have accumulated a decent amount of info from reading etc.

If I were to cycle, it would look like this.

Weeks 1-10 : Test Enth 250-400mg weekly
    1-10 : Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
    11-12 hCG : 250-500 iu for ten days straight
    PCT : Immediately after hCG: Nolvadex Weeks 1,2 40mgs ED, weeks 3,4 20mgs ED

What do you guys think?

Thanks.

zmc5018 is offline New Member
    can anyone tell me why no one has said anything on this?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You're too young. We don't give advice to people who still have a developing endocrine system. We won't help you hurt your body.

starscream is offline Associate Member
    Not sure why you haven't gotten any replies.. Maybe people feel that a 20yr old with only 3yrs of experience is not enough.. I did notice you said you are only researching at this time. Which is obviously the right thing to be doing!

As for the cycle. I'm not much more educated that you in this matter but from what I understand that seems like a lot of different drugs at once for the first cycle.
    I have been made to belive it is best to start slow and simple..

Necromanncer is offline Junior Member
    +1 young.
    at least get 200lbs natty first

Hypertrophic89 is offline New Member
    My advice to you is you still got plenty of growing to do naturally. There is plenty more room for weight increase and muscle growth. To answer your question for a first cycle something along those lines would work great.

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    We can't stop you from doing what you want. If you're dead set, then put the HCG starting at week 2-3 and do 250iu E4D and do it up until one week after your last test shot. Extend the Test E up until week 12.

Thread Information