Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Best Injection Sites for my 1st Cycle

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Why would you make your AVI picture you at 18 when you are 28? What is up with that? Also sorry but I'm not buying the 340lb bench at 165lbs when you were 18. Think your spotter gave you a little help.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boooster123 View Post
    Attachment 142011

Me and the wifey in Mexico
    Ya.. You will have 20" biceps in 14 weeks no prob..lol. Sorry bud, not gonna happen.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way.... But how long have you been lifting? You have more of a swimmers body. I'm just wondering if your base is adequate to be starting a cycle.
    I was never huge. The biggest I ever got in terms of bulking up would have been like Edward Norton in American History X. Plus factor in ive never cycled to put any mass on. Its all been natural up untill now
    Let's take a look at what you just said. It seems you are saying you can not "bulk up" naturally, and therefore need steroids to do so? I'd have to say this theory fails miserably for most people. I got up to almost 250 about 15 years ago, no steroids, just eat and lift. And I was mid to late 30's at the time. I really don't like to hear people take a position such as yours. It can be done, and for every bloke out there that feels the need for steroids to "bulk up", there are 20 in the gym sweating it out and doing it the right way. Strength comes from the gym, and mass comes from the kitchen.

I get that you threw up a ten year old pic in your avi. No problem with that. But we all have cameras on our phones, so it would have only been a little more difficult to post up a current pic. You referenced that you worked out intensely for a number of years in your past. And only a few months this last time. So let's forget about the past, since it is NOT RELEVENT! Instead, let's look at the present, and the fact that you've only been in the gym a number of months. Too soon! Most of the seasoned weight lifters recognize the need for a good foundation before starting on steroids. Don't look for AAS to be a crutch or some kind of shortcut. By doing so, you will quickly realize that any gains you experience will dissipate shortly after the end of your cycle. This is a bad idea. We even get crazier theories by some that realize when they come off cycle, gains will dissipate, so they just figure they won't ever come off cycle???

However, I will take back this comment if you post a current pic demonstrating you have put in the hard work and are ready for AAS.

Fair enough?

---Roman

Boooster123 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by Boooster123; 07-24-2013 at 07:33 AM.

thehor is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Ya.. You will have 20" biceps in 14 weeks no prob..lol. Sorry bud, not gonna happen.
    So true ive been stuck at my arm size for months and you say you are putting on inches of mass in your arms with a cycle?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2973525448.jpg 
Views:	6325 
Size:	185.2 KB 
ID:	142014

Me on the left after a mud run about 3-4 weeks ago

None of you think its possble to gain 2 1/2 on my biceps in14 weeks

Name:	image-1992081858.jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	142015

There should be no question my arms are just under 18" here. Im not ripped by any means but I do have size

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    So well put Roman, you seas to amaze me with your stout wisdom. I mean that. I always get my panties in a wad.
    So OP listen you now put up a fat pic, no offense, but we wanna look at those arms as they are now. The reason is we/ me and some others take this forum seriously and when we hear some big stuff we like to see big stuff. You said you are not in that good of shape and are holding H BF% but that's ok.
    Why not give us a view of your arms and legs etc... I have some Gyno no one has seen, wanna see it ?? Come on man get right and real for the forum and help for your self. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-22-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Name:	image-3593828440.jpg 
Views:	1121 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	142016

This is a body ready for a cycle. Im not looking to get into competition shape. I just want to put on 10-15lbs of muscle and gain some size while doing it. I dont think 2" on my arms is crazy in 14 weeks

Last time i tested my bf was 6 months ago around 20% i have been training hard in those 6 months. This picture is about 3-4 weeks old

Last edited by Boooster123; 07-24-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Name:	image-3593828440.jpg 
Views:	1121 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	142016

This is a body ready for a cycle. Im not looking to get into competition shape. I just want to put on 10-15lbs of muscle and gain some size while doing it. I dont think 2" on my arms is crazy in 14 weeks
    You show no muscle MASS. Mass I say in any pic and so you have no foundation. I will ask ONE MORE TIME, pull your fvcking shirt off and take a picture NOW. NO pic I'm done, it's been a waste of time, but some fun....crazy mike

thehor is offline Member
    No way are your arms 18 inches.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Last edited by Boooster123; 07-24-2013 at 08:06 AM.

I dont know about you but pulling my shirt off in the middle of the sales office doesn't go over to well and sorry if im not going to be at your beck and command

That last one was from about 5-6 months ago
    Wait I didn't say this right. A pic of you and your arm naked...listen...NOW! TODAY...Please!!

Thehor yours are 17 1/2

thehor is offline Member
    Thehor yours are 17 1/2
    Last time I checked yea that was a few months ago.

I dont know about you but pulling my shirt off in the middle of the sales office doesn't go over to well and sorry if im not going to be at your beck and command
    I understand that I don't expect to do take a command it was the literal meaning. Anyway chump I will be on all night so when you get off or home or in private Come back here on this thread and lets see. If I'm not here I'll be within a 30 minute interval. Have a good evening bud. Good luck see you back here at some point and time. . Sorry if I was rude! ...crazy mike

thehor is offline Member
    My pic is current though.

Name:	image-652314852.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	142020

Ok i am on an outside sales call talking to a client at a restaurant who is boring me to tears so I stepped away to the washroom and slipped off my suit jacket and shot this one just for you

Sorry man, time to stop the Bullsh!t. I'm not the only one who asked, everyone did and they left. So you pull off your dress shirt I suppose and give me some crazy arm shot without the face now. You leave each picture with Q's nothing right out there with the arm , body, face etc... I'm done I will not pursue you BS anymore. It's obvious the type pic we all wanted and expected and you avoid and don't come thru. The print and the story is now told with your BS picture. Good luck we know now. ...cm

The End !!

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Something is not adding up here. I want the last 10 minutes of my life back... lol.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    6:48 your in the sales office

6:59 your in a restaurant with a client. Where you wore a suit jacket and a gray t-shirt.

I don't know man. I'm having a hard time with all the old photos.
    thehor likes this.

thehor is offline Member
    And that arm is still not an 18 inch!

RipOwens is offline Member
    This is just silly.

A pharmaceutical sales rep's office is wherever his client wants to go. And unless most have noticed nobody wears a tie. A decent T under a suit jacket, nice jeans, black shoes goes over just fine when your treatin a doc to dinner while selling him on the next new drug. Sorry if I dont want my face posted all over a steroid forum. I made that mistake already today

This was supposed to be a thread to help me figure put the best injection spots for my cycle not a scrutinization about how big my arms are

A pharmaceutical sales rep's office is wherever his client wants to go. And unless most have noticed nobody wears a tie. A decent T under a suit jacket, nice jeans, black shoes goes over just fine when your treatin a doc to dinner while selling him on the next new drug. Sorry if I dont want my face posted all over a steroid forum. I made that mistake already today
    No it was more going from the sales office to a restaurant meeting where the client was boring you to tears in the time frame of 9 min. Just sayin

Once more smarty. If you want help you have to be truthful. You're not at work now. I asked you to post the pics tonight and here we are. Now take your shirt off and let us see the same face you were showing us in all those other pics and lets now see the same arm and you. That would be easy and it would prove you right and me wrong and we can then critique your physique and help you. OK easy does it We are waiting ok. Your face and arm. ...not so crazy mike

YOU see YOU just went from one excuse to another now you have to keep identity. You didn't in the other pic. Get out of here dude.
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-22-2013 at 08:51 PM.

This was supposed to be a thread to help me figure put the best injection spots for my cycle not a scrutinization about how big my arms are
    BUT we don't bullshit. So even if your arm is 14 inches lets see you and it. I never make claim to fame posts. Ya see just stop he Bullsh!t that's where we're at now. Lets clear it up, you spoke of you arms. Not too much to ask bud....cm

Well I'm going to jump in bed with Cathy. I knew he wouldn't post the picture. Cape you got it , he didn't make sense. Needed some help but just had to make faults claims to size and strength and could not back the lies. Night guys. Time's up. From 6:00 pm till now. ...crazy mike
    thehor likes this.

Attachment 142059

So they weren't 18" but 17 1/2 is damn close so SUCK IT MATT LAUR!!! I honestly have to say this felt very homoerotic being demanded by other men to show my body to them... Im on here for help with my first cycle so as to be as safe and healthy as possible. I'm not here to brag about what Ive already accomplished and show off or try to bullshit someone ive never met so as to impress them... Oh and as for not posting a picture as soon as I could at your demands, its called having a job, a 2yr old daughter, and a wife that take priority over whatever you wanna call this run around bullshit you guys created. I had a simple question about injection sites but you assholes were so caught up on being right about something that had no relevance. I didnt ask if you liked my cycle or if it was right for my body type. I simply wanted to know where the best place to inject Test E twice weekly was and also where and how to inject HCG .
    Last edited by Boooster123; 07-24-2013 at 08:14 AM.

Your question was answered in post #2.

Btw tape reads 16.25
    Red Bastard likes this.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    Like a comedy show in the thread lol.. you gotta find what works for you.. I never pin my glutes tried it makes me sore and effects leg day same with quads I usually go with delts and tris .. good luck.

Now this was fun. I got to sharpen my detective skills on here and show the average joe and newbie they leave a trail with what they say and do on here. So don't Bullsh!t anyone or contradict yourself. As far as this forum being good about records, a trail of good educational posts can be pursued and info found easily. So the trail spoken is good and can be very rewarding n educational when needed.
    As Cape said you got your answer : ...........

Yesterday, 03:15 PM #2
    Live for the PUMP
    Live for the PUMP is online now Senior Member

Glutes are your best choice. Less discomfort than other sites. I would try either delts or pecs too. You want to try and wait a couple weeks before pinning same muscle. Personally I prefer chest over delts.

We asked you a question and you start telling us things that don't seem to add up. You exaggerated, embellished too much crap, we didn't so the rightful curios pursuit ensued. You by all measures keep giving use BS picks and off the wall excuses. Everything here was done in normal curiosity and protection to the forum to ward off the trolls and the bullsh!ters, the wannbies and the trouble makers.
    You see look at how often I'm on here as well as Cape and thehor and others and you could have said guys, I'm not in a position to do this but I will in the next day or so. Thanks for the ANSWER anymore input on my Q's ...Thanks and we would have dropped it. I had my wife read this through and she thought all the time, "what's this guy up to, What's this guy hiding and finally this just sounds like a BS story.
    AS far as me, well I still think your responsible for some BS and embellishment for the self gratitude of being something bigger than what you really are. Do we all sometimes slip with the embellishment of a story, YES...I do. But when call out on it. I'm man enough to stop yanking chains and give it up. Talk real and to the point. The truth always prevails.

Now you have posted the picture and your a min of 1-1/2" off and when talking about arms that is a fvcking lot. Lose some water and they are smaller still. I'm too old and been around and when it sounds like Bullsh!t the 8-9 out of ten it is. So to MANY OTHERS this sounded like BULLSH!T...all of it. No apology from my side for my pursuit of the truth, cause that's all I was doing.
    You had your answer, you now have your answer so all is good AND all was good from the second post. Good luck with all your endeavors but remember the shortest way to anything is the truth. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-23-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Attachment 142059

So they weren't 18" but 17 1/2 is damn close so.....
    Where do you get 17 1/2 from? Your picture clearly shows the tape at 16 1/2....

thehor is offline Member
    All these pics don't match. And the arm is at 16 no way will you go up to 20 inches on a cycle. Just eat good,workout right and rest and come back when you are ready for the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Let's take a look at what you just said. It seems you are saying you can not "bulk up" naturally, and therefore need steroids to do so? I'd have to say this theory fails miserably for most people. I got up to almost 250 about 15 years ago, no steroids, just eat and lift. And I was mid to late 30's at the time. I really don't like to hear people take a position such as yours. It can be done, and for every bloke out there that feels the need for steroids to "bulk up", there are 20 in the gym sweating it out and doing it the right way. Strength comes from the gym, and mass comes from the kitchen. I get that you threw up a ten year old pic in your avi. No problem with that. But we all have cameras on our phones, so it would have only been a little more difficult to post up a current pic. You referenced that you worked out intensely for a number of years in your past. And only a few months this last time. So let's forget about the past, since it is NOT RELEVENT! Instead, let's look at the present, and the fact that you've only been in the gym a number of months. Too soon! Most of the seasoned weight lifters recognize the need for a good foundation before starting on steroids. Don't look for AAS to be a crutch or some kind of shortcut. By doing so, you will quickly realize that any gains you experience will dissipate shortly after the end of your cycle. This is a bad idea. We even get crazier theories by some that realize when they come off cycle, gains will dissipate, so they just figure they won't ever come off cycle???

However, I will take back this comment if you post a current pic demonstrating you have put in the hard work and are ready for AAS.

Fair enough?

---Roman
    First off having trained very seriously for 6+ years then staying fit but not training as hard for 3-4 years then having an intense workout routine for the past 6 months or so is VERY different from someone new to the gym. Those first 6 years of heavy training are VERY relevant..

As for simply using diet and workout plan to bulk up... If u havent noticed some people are built genetically different from others and simply cannot reach the same goals. You cant reach Brian Urlacher proportions w just the right diet and a good trainer w/o having some genetical predisposition.

When I was at the peak of my training and haf the strongest lifts i always weighed between 165-185 depending on if I was trying to cut up or not. The only time I broke 200 was cause I got lazy in college quit my ridiculous workout regiment for awhile but continued to consume the same amount of food equaling about 4500-5000 calories a day... I got fat for a couple months, but that was like 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Why would you make your AVI picture you at 18 when you are 28? What is up with that? Also sorry but I'm not buying the 340lb bench at 165lbs when you were 18. Think your spotter gave you a little help.
    When you start training on a normal level at 16 then train like a competition BB for an entire year then yea not so unbelievable. Strength training as a serious 3 time state qualifying competitive gymnast from the time I was 13 just might have helped also

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information