Thread: Halotestin

spiralkut is offline Associate Member

Halotestin

Just reading about this, not thinking of taking it but wondering if anyone on here has tried it or know of someone that has.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    I had awesome strength gains at 40mg ED for 4 weeks at the end of my cycle last year. A little aggravated easier at times but nothing i couldn't handle.

Your 21 years bud i would wait a little IMO

The young and Steroids

? im 23 almost 24

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Still not a beginner steroid , definitely not something you'd like to mess with. If you love your liver you won't consider taking this for a while lol

it clearly states that im not wanting to take it im just curious as to who has and their experience.

Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member
    I'm actually on Halo right now (40mg ed.) It's by far my favorite oral. But I would say it's not for everyone.....I use it to gain strength, yet keep my weight down (because of my sport.) It helps keep my gains when I'm cutting weight that last few days.

Important things: No drinking alcohol! Use a liver support! Take it with food

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Very liver toxic. Usually used for strength purposes or very close to pre contest.
    You won't really gain mass or lose much at all on it. It's purely strength inducing.
    I seem to always see that it heightens aggression and after you take it you better go right to the gym cuz you're gonna want to chew barbells and rip off your steering wheel on the way there lol

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Very hard to find the real thing. It's expensive and most ugl will try to pass off some other AAS as halo

Name change Patrick?

Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Very hard to find the real thing. It's expensive and most ugl will try to pass off some other AAS as halo
    VERY TRUE!

My current halo is actually capped myself. My source and I went half on some halo raws. This finally "seems" to be the real deal, but I really have no idea what halo raws are supposed to look like. This was white in color, extremely fine fine fine powder, and had a little smell to it.

Hmmm. I didn't even know that could be done. But it explains why I have someone on my friends list that I don remember becoming friends with lol

Quote Originally Posted by Randy_Mar

VERY TRUE!

My current halo is actually capped myself. My source and I went half on some halo raws. This finally "seems" to be the real deal, but I really have no idea what halo raws are supposed to look like. This was white in color, extremely fine fine fine powder, and had a little smell to it.
    I haven't had good stuff in a year. Got some new product, but I haven't tried it yet

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    We can change our name??!?! Im sure alot here would like to see my name change XD me include

I'm sorry admin. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    I haven't had good stuff in a year. Got some new product, but I haven't tried it yet
    I got creative and uncap my pills, and pour the substance under my tongue. 45min, and it's on!
    Taste great too, because i used dextrose as filler!

What brand did u just get? (<---is it ok to ask that?)

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy_Mar View Post
    VERY TRUE!

Pale yellow (may vary), very fine, no taste or smell.

Thanks. I wish mine would have been any color than white. Would have ensured me that it was well mixed with the filler.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    I had awesome strength gains at 40mg ED for 4 weeks at the end of my cycle last year. A little aggravated easier at times but nothing i couldn't handle.

Your 21 years bud i would wait a little IMO

The young and Steroids
    he is referring to your profile...it says your 21???

aghhh yeah thought it would update automatically as the new years tick over. From what i read it kinda just seems like the damage it causes will out weigh the results.

returnee is offline New Member
    AWESOME for pure aggression taken close to workouts (I think active life like 3-5 hours?) which is one reason why weightclass conscious powerlifters love it. I had a friend who LOVED it pre-contest too, he would take about 20/day and he just chiseled right up seemingly instantly without changing anything else. They ARE very liver toxic though and you can feel it almost similar to anadrol at higher doses... but that is IMHO, even my friends are split on feeling the liver toxicity but I see others here back that up so I would say it is.

Thread Information