Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Time, it takes more time than you know. Also the farther you get in BB the harder and more time it take to make the same gains anyone did in the beginning. If we all grew at the same rate of progress as we did in our beginning we would be GIANTS, just huge. look at the standard Bodybuilder of who's body you adore and check how long he/she has been training, 5-10-15 plus years day in day out , not just here and there. Good luck, patience and perseverance is what I'm trying to get a grasp of, and so will you. Stay cool, ...crazy mike
    ^^^^ I reiterate in bold. Me, crazy mike am not a nutrition buff. I am in lack of much nutritional knowledge, that's what our nutrition area is for. You gotta go there and talk it all out. Ask and tell them. Answer the Q's they ask so they can answer what you ask. Good luck work hard and eat like a giant and you WILL grow. Some people need X amount of calories and another needs XXX amount. ..crazy mike

Mike8212 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidrage89 View Post
    So in simple terms an Ai will keep me from growing breasts and hcg will boost my natural test back up and drop my balls. That is where nolvadex and clomid come In am I right?

Bro, I too am new to this. A few months ago I had a lot of the same questions. I took the advice of these guys and read! Take Crazy Mike's advice and read! Every question you have asked, I have seen the answer to on this site. Reading will also answer questions you may have not thought of. It has for me. Good luck!

roidrage89 is offline New Member
    Im goin to wait until im 200 lbs but I want to get this right for my forst setup
    My cycle will be
    12 weeks 500mg test e p/w
    Ai arimidex when and how much do I take this?

2 weeks after last injection pct
    Clomid and nolvadex how often and how much should I take of this?

I will also be taking supps to protect my internal organs the full cycle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information