3 pins in, Each week:
500mg test C, 600mg EQ, first ever cycle.

33yr old
6', 193lbs, 15% bf

Now mind you, I've only pinned 3 x's. I always stretch before workouts and one of the best ways for me to get loose is 1 max rep at bench press. I've been maxed at 265lbs for the last several months, matter of fact I hardly got up 265 a few days ago, as the spotter helped me with a soft nudge of the bar.

Now today, off to the gym, 3rd pin was in the quad this past Friday, so I'm feeling pretty good and pumped. I start loosening up, and work my way up to 265. I psyche myself up since I didn't have my spotter and proceed to bench the weight. Let me tell you, it felt light! Extremely light! So light I double checked to make sure it was 265, and sure enough it was. I was shocked and thought maybe I should try 275. I load the bar up, say a prayer as I'd hate to get stuck without a spot and proceed to lift. WHAT THE FISH TITS! IT WENT UP JUST AS EASY!

I am thinking WTF! I felt like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable. I then put on 290lbs. I'm not lying when I say I benched it, and I feel like I had another 10 lbs of wiggle room.

Now please please please tell me, is this normal? Starting body weight was 188, sitting at 193 today a week and 2 days after 1st pin, and I'm able to bench 25lbs quite easily over my plateau? How is this possible? Mind tricks? Is this what I need to start expecting? Wow! ! !
SOLD!