Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Max amount of test E for first cycle?

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwonine View Post
    Well of course, parroting "less is more" stuff is clearly shows your incredible grasp of all steroid related knowledge

Seems to me you look like sh!t though old man. Why don't you put your vast knowledge to use, and you know, stop looking like sh!t? That's what I would do with incredible knowledge such as yours.

What do I know though. I'm not a "respected member" nor do I disguise my blatant self aggrandizing with nauseatingly forced humility. "I don't know much" , why not just drop that part and say what you really mean?

Why are you here, mid life crisis lead you here? Feeling twenty again?

You're a joke.

A half dead joke, albeit with vast knowledge. Glad you could bless me with some.
    You must have missed the part where I said I was still learning. Oh well... I never meant to hurt your feelings but you'll get over it. lol. Have a nice day!

onetwonine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazensol View Post
    You must have missed the part where I said I was still learning. Oh well... I never meant to hurt your feelings but you'll get over it. lol. Have a nice day!
    You must have missed the part when I directly addressed your bullshit attempt at humility. You're right my feelings will recover eventually, your reading comprehension probably wont. Cognition rapidly degenerates at advanced age.

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ok, you win! Again, have a nice day.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Man you usually can tell them with their first thread post. It's funny how they come to the older more experienced for help and when they don't hear what they want they throw stones at the fact we are older and wiser. Where did all my smarts go from when I was 21 till now at 62. Stay cool, I am. ...crazy mike
    Java Man likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Onetwonine and toilet both need to get gone from here. Maybe an anger management forum for self absorbed narcissists would be more suitable. I'm sick of reading their graffiti.

There's no better way to piss off an attention whore than to ignore them completely.

Quote Originally Posted by roadking85 View Post
    Ahh thank you for breaking it down. I have wondered this and was posting that about him to to pump his nuts but to give an idea of the hardcore dude I'm training with haha. Just so u know I have decided on 500mgs because he truly has the mentality that if he dies at 40 that's fine as long as he is as big as can be when doing so. AMAZING trainer and lifting partner but he doesn't understand that being a pro bb is not my goal. Being in great shape and throwing some serious size on over the next few years and living to be 75 is my goal. Would I want to be as big as him? Hell ya but its not worth cutting 20 years off my life span
    Well said. I've know guys like that. He says that now but I can guarantee your he won't say that when hes 40. 'okayyy I'm 40 so ready to die! Lets do it!' Lol. Nobody I know (I'm over 40) says that. they say 'man, I'm lucky I'm not dead or on dialysis or on the transplant wait lists

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information