Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member

To use or to wait...

Ok, so I injured my shoulder not too long ago and mobility is getting better. They said it would take about 2-3 months for it to recover and from there, I would have to to "work my way up to lifting heavy" (another 1-2 months or so).

I was literally going to start a bulking cycle a week after the injury happened... now for the time being I am trying to trim down. I have already dropped a few pounds but want to speed it up and so I bought clen /t3/hgh combo (which I am going to start soon).

Here is my dilemma: should I start a cutting cycle (test c & var) in sync with the clen/t3/hgh combo to boost fat loss and fitness? The problem that I have here is that I CAN'T DO ANY BACK, CHEST, OR RIGHT SHOULDER WORKOUTS. I am literally limited to left shoulder, abs, legs, bicep, some tricep, and of course cardio. Right now, I can only do low weight/high rep upper body and I can do heavy legs. Is it worth taking the gear (waste of money) or should I just wait it out 5 months from now to take the gear?

Any help would be great. Thanks...

**edit** plus I would like to sustain my muscle loss during my rehab and T3 usage...
    Last edited by siniganngbaboy1; 08-01-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Thread Information