siniganngbaboy1 is offline New Member

To use or to wait...

Ok, so I injured my shoulder not too long ago and mobility is getting better. They said it would take about 2-3 months for it to recover and from there, I would have to to "work my way up to lifting heavy" (another 1-2 months or so).

I was literally going to start a bulking cycle a week after the injury happened... now for the time being I am trying to trim down. I have already dropped a few pounds but want to speed it up and so I bought clen /t3/hgh combo (which I am going to start soon).

Here is my dilemma: should I start a cutting cycle (test c & var) in sync with the clen/t3/hgh combo to boost fat loss and fitness? The problem that I have here is that I CAN'T DO ANY BACK, CHEST, OR RIGHT SHOULDER WORKOUTS. I am literally limited to left shoulder, abs, legs, bicep, some tricep, and of course cardio. Right now, I can only do low weight/high rep upper body and I can do heavy legs. Is it worth taking the gear (waste of money) or should I just wait it out 5 months from now to take the gear?

Any help would be great. Thanks...

**edit** plus I would like to sustain my muscle loss during my rehab and T3 usage...
    Last edited by siniganngbaboy1; 08-01-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Flacco is offline Member
    As tempting as it is, I wouldn't even bother. It'd be a waste in my opinion. Focus on cutting and getting your strength up/back naturally. If you hurt yourself, it'll just be longer until you can fully recover. I can't really comment on the fat burners or HGH bc I have no experience with them. But... yeah, I'd wait till you can work you're entire body before considering a cycle of AAS. You mean sustain your muscles, right? Just eat right dude, and go low weight high rep like you said...until you know you're ready to handle heavy weight. My 2 cents

lla23 is offline Junior Member
    U Hv answered ur own question man... U know wat to do..u understand ur body better than anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by siniganngbaboy1
    Ok, so I injured my shoulder not too long ago and mobility is getting better. They said it would take about 2-3 months for it to recover and from there, I would have to to "work my way up to lifting heavy" (another 1-2 months or so).

I was literally going to start a bulking cycle a week after the injury happened... now for the time being I am trying to trim down for the time being. I have already dropped a few pounds but want to speed it up and so I bought clen /t3/hgh combo (which I am going to start soon).

Here is my dilemma: should I start a cutting cycle (test c & var) in sync with the clen/t3/hgh combo to boost fat loss and fitness? The problem that I have here is that I CAN'T DO ANY BACK, CHEST, OR RIGHT SHOULDER WORKOUTS. I am literally limited to left shoulder, abs, legs, bicep, some tricep, and of course cardio. Right now, I can only do low weight/high rep upper body and I can do heavy legs. Is it worth taking the gear (waste of money) or should I just wait it out 5 months from now to take the gear?

Any help would be great. Thanks...

**edit** plus I would like to sustain my muscle loss during my rehab and T3 usage...

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt risk it no point more time off 1 step forward 2 steps back

pavlenko is offline Banned
    unless you just want to get your legs big as hell =) but then that wouldnt look proportional, even tho i love that look of big ass strong legs semi strong upper body =)

One can still get fat while on steroids . If you can't exercise, just wait until you're fully recovered. Good luck bro.

Thread Information