jurrasic19 is offline New Member

Test/ Deca/ T3/ Albutoral Cycle I have some questions.

So this will be my second cycle. I took BD Labs Test C at 550mg a week for 12 weeks. I had great gains (22 pounds). I did not dig the bloat at all. It made it obvious that i was on it. Anyway I want my second cycle to be Test/Deca /T3/Albutoral. Ive taken a couple bottles of Albut so I am good with the dosage. I was wondering what my other doses of Test and Deca should be. I will take cyp again but I guess if i take something like aromasin it will keep that bloat at bay. I have some Nolvadex left from the last cycle but I will have to get some more. Should I run Clomid with it too and I should wait until 3 weeks after my last pin to run my pct right? Just asking cuz cyp lasts longer than deca im pretty sure. I've been working out for almost 4 years and 3 of them have been 5-6 days a week. I'm 29 years old 6'2" 199lbs and 11 percent body fat. My diet is on point. I eat six times a day every couple of hours. I have a protein shake twice a day and eat my fair share of meats and veggies. I'm in the health care industry and I used to be a trainer at LA Fitness so I'm good with diet, supplements and working out. I am a mix of and ecto and endomorph. I am a hard gainer and my normal weight most of my life was around 180lbs. I took a couple of prohormones (just for a month) and did one cycle of cyp and shot up to almost 215. My body fat was too high so ive been cutting. Now I think it's time to bulk but keep the bloat down and get some good solid lean gains. I know this is done with diet. I would appreciate any help I can get cuz im having an itch for another cycle.
    Last edited by jurrasic19; 08-05-2013 at 12:32 PM.

jurrasic19 is offline New Member
    Can anyone help?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    would you consider running just test again? and this time, try to adjust the AI dose more closely. you didnt run an AI on your first cycle? how about HCG ?

nolva and clomid for pct, 18days after test c.

i personally don't think you should try deca yet, as you're still learning(AI dosing) and gaining from a test-only cycle.

Thread Information