Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By agent88

Thread: 1st injection(virgin muscle pain or inj. pain)

venomm is offline Associate Member

1st injection(virgin muscle pain or inj. pain)

I did my first shot in my right leg today of test prop and it seemed ok as i aspirate no blood come out jus lil bit when i draw back the needle which i think is common ..... when i got home from the gym i noticed it started hurting a little bit..like there is a pain but its not red or swollen or anything.
    may be its a virgin muscle syndrom as i read in some posts that it hurt little bit for the first time. should i be concerned about the pain keeping in mind that its Prop and it suppose to hurt.
    any tips on what this pain could be would be appreciated..thx

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    The fact that it's prop, and you shot it in your quad. You're gonna have fun day tomorrow. Enjoy

1buffsob
    Last edited by 1buffsob; 05-08-2006 at 08:20 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    PROP = PAIN. You can cut it with B-12 if you want. You can take a very hot shower before shooting it to loosen the muscle. definetly massage the area after the shot and apply heat or even take the hot shower after the shot and massage while in the shower. virgin muscle will get used to it.
    hope this helped

gonna have fun tomm? means it gonna get worse ehh..yea i should've cut it with b-12, and i dont know why i choose quad as for forst time, maybe thinking its more visible and maybe was nervous...but anyways can u guys suggest like whats the best part toshoot for some1 firsttimer like me. i guess Glutes?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    They are all good sites, just some easier to get to than others. It just takes gettin used to bro. Do a search on here for injection sites. plenty of posts on where you can go and SEE where to stick it. good luck

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Glutes/quads for novices. I prefer delts pain-wise when using prop. But it's hard for someone to do who isn't used to shooting. The aspirating can be a bitch if you're not experienced.

1buffsob

matt12217 is offline Junior Member
    I also just started a prop cycle yesterday, I shot into my glute and I didn't really feel a thing. Today I shot into my thigh and sh!t I can feel it bad. I would deffiently shot into your glute, I was thinking about shooting into my delt tomarrow. So i'll tell ya how that goes.

If you can get a buddy to do the glute shot, its pretty hard to reach around and aspirate .

I'd deffiently go with the shower thing, I did that yesterday and not today. So i don't know if that is why my thigh feels worse than my glute.

Well just some info for ya, hope it helps a little

Matt

thnx guys....and yes i did check the spotinjection site and other posts by member with first injection experience and comments....as everyone says be a man and take the pain...i guess i should do that too...lol

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro...yes ,take a WARM shower before and after the shoot...! it work wery well with me...enjoy the pain...welcome to the dark side...!!!

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Happens to all of us. I always feel it for the next 2 days after injection day - no matter how slow or careful. Pain = gain!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you will get some pain from the prop an because it is a "virgin" muscle..........
    lol good luck.................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    Enjoy

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    hahaha, just went through this same thing with my buddy, i posted to make him feel better

after three days he could finally walk without limping, hope this helps, lmao

yea its like end of second day and im walkin with a limp and tomm is legs day.
    jus wandring so everytime im gonna shoot the prop it gonna hurt like this, watever part i shoot or just the quad? like today i did my delt and now i can feel the pain...just a quickie when to shoot the quad, after the legs workout day or doesnt matter ?

Vital Tackle 22 is offline New Member
    shot both quads monday for first injections ever. did 2 ccs test e in left and 2 ccs primo also and felt like i was about to pass out after 1st inj of test. Am a little sore right now. need to do glutes on TH but wonderin if anyone thinks a trap inj. would be a decent trade-off

shot my delt yesterday and now its red and sore(the delt part where i shot), i dont mind the pain i just dont want to be worrying about an infection, i use alcohol swabs every time i shoot i just wanted to make sure its the Prop pain and not the way i inject? what you guys thought, any other information? plzzz

agent88 is offline Junior Member
    So I had my second pin ever today. Test E. I pinned first time this last Thurs. I too posted a thread...this is what I learned...so after I pinned on thurs it was painless thurs night was rough then friday morning it felt like I git shot in the shoulder with a 9mil...I was seriously concerned....everyone on here told me virhin muscle virgin muscle...I must say I was a bit weary did legs...sat got some mobility back pain decrease...sunday 100% better. Today new pin left delt first time...morrow will be legs again. Anyway dont blast it in...slowly...heat up your ampule by using warm water before you pin...try n keep steady as u inject. Massage outward for about 40 sec. Alc swab again. Well be fine. Virgin muscle bro.

agent88 is offline Junior Member
    Just noticed this thread is over 10 years old fml lmao
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information