Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jurrasic19 is offline New Member

Test/ Deca/ T3/ Albutoral Cycle I have some questions.

So this will be my second cycle. I took BD Labs Test C at 550mg a week for 12 weeks. I had great gains (22 pounds). I did not dig the bloat at all. It made it obvious that i was on it. Anyway I want my second cycle to be Test/Deca /T3/Albutoral. Ive taken a couple bottles of Albut so I am good with the dosage. I was wondering what my other doses of Test and Deca should be. I will take cyp again but I guess if i take something like aromasin it will keep that bloat at bay. I have some Nolvadex left from the last cycle but I will have to get some more. Should I run Clomid with it too and I should wait until 3 weeks after my last pin to run my pct right? Just asking cuz cyp lasts longer than deca im pretty sure. I've been working out for almost 4 years and 3 of them have been 5-6 days a week. I'm 29 years old 6'2" 199lbs and 11 percent body fat. My diet is on point. I eat six times a day every couple of hours. I have a protein shake twice a day and eat my fair share of meats and veggies. I'm in the health care industry and I used to be a trainer at LA Fitness so I'm good with diet, supplements and working out. I am a mix of and ecto and endomorph. I am a hard gainer and my normal weight most of my life was around 180lbs. I took a couple of prohormones (just for a month) and did one cycle of cyp and shot up to almost 215. My body fat was too high so ive been cutting. Now I think it's time to bulk but keep the bloat down and get some good solid lean gains. I know this is done with diet. I would appreciate any help I can get cuz im having an itch for another cycle.
    Last edited by jurrasic19; 08-05-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Thread Information