Blocky970 is offline New Member

Where can I buy real Propecia online??

Does anyone have a legit source to buy finasteride or propecia online I don't know where to look and I don't know how to tell what websites are okay.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Prescription medications are illegal to buy without a script. HOWEVER, you can purchase it for research purposes from our sponsor (I believe?)

Blocky970 is offline New Member
    Who's the sponsor?

toilet is offline Banned
    Ar-r .com

They sell dutasteride which is like finisteride (propecia) but more effective and with stronger side effects.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Umm toilet have you actually used it. I have been on propecia for 7 years and it works. Head full of hair. Once I stop for about 3 months I'm thinning, 6 months I'm really thin, like bad thin. Start back up and three months later I'm looking better and three months after there like brand new. Propecia runs me about 90 a month, the generic about 75. So propecia works for me I would only change if I could save money. What is your experience with the arr version?

avl
    avl is offline New Member
    if you're in the uk you can get propecia without a prescription from lloyds pharmacy online, it's pricey but fine if you just want it for during a cycle. If you want to take it full time then better off getting a generic from somewhere else. I'd be wary of using durasteride though and stick to fina, duta has an extremely long half life so if youre one of the unlucky few who get bad sides from DHT blockers then it's not going to be fixing itself any time soon.

toilet is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    Umm toilet have you actually used it. I have been on propecia for 7 years and it works. Head full of hair. Once I stop for about 3 months I'm thinning, 6 months I'm really thin, like bad thin. Start back up and three months later I'm looking better and three months after there like brand new. Propecia runs me about 90 a month, the generic about 75. So propecia works for me I would only change if I could save money. What is your experience with the arr version?
    Whaaat? Im not hating on propecia here... just simply answering his question lol. Dutast is more effective at regrowth (there are studies to support this point if you simply go to wikipedia) but it also has worse side effects. I stated it nice and succinctly for the OP... never said dutasteride was the better option... its not.

but its what is avaliable from the site sponsor and i dont want to get in shit for mentioning where to get a prescription only med online

Thread Information