Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: Need the perfect stack reccomended for me

Stephen420GK is offline New Member

Need the perfect stack reccomended for me

So in the past I have taken and dealt with steroids , 1st time I took dbol and annavar, both pills. Then just recently I just finished my cycle and I injected this time with test ethanate. My buddy took the same but midway through he took a different one which was a mix of various tests and he got much bigger then me and we roughly ate the same amount and I worked out as hard as I could and so did he. So I would like the perfect stack and combination of pills and injectables or even if its just an injectable, Im looking for one that doesn't hurt everytime I inject and I mean like hardcore painful where im injecting everyother day because the guy who sold me mine said that there was one like that because obviously no matter what you inject it will hurt where you injected. I am 5'10, 163-169 lbs (my weight fluctuates way too much lol) and 20 yrs old. I was a very skinny kid and without steroids I eat so ****ing much but could never retain the weight. So im looking for the perfect combination of steroids that can help me bulk up a lot and also gain lots of muscle ofc. I plan on bulking up until I reach my goal weight and then cutting from there but if theres anyway I can bulk and cut at the same time, ofc Id like that.

Thanks

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    I could help you but i wont purely because i dont want to get flamed by the other members lol. You will find most people on here will say you're too young and too skinny at the moment. I do have a friend who is just like you though can eat maccas and pizza every day still doesnt put on weight my suggestion to him was take ON Serious Mass twice a day his been doing that for a year now and has put on close to 10kg.

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    Honestly there is no such thing as a perfect cycle. And far as gaining weight I went from 135lb to 190 in 5 years naturally. Eating a lot of peanut butter and weight gainer. It worked for me and also eating buffets after workouts

Buddyguy is offline Associate Member
    Peanut butter is the shyyyyt man^

My post workout meal is 6 toasts, 6 heaping scoops of pb an j. Probably nearing 2000 cals

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen420GK
    So in the past I have taken and dealt with steroids , 1st time I took dbol and annavar, both pills. Then just recently I just finished my cycle and I injected this time with test ethanate. My buddy took the same but midway through he took a different one which was a mix of various tests and he got much bigger then me and we roughly ate the same amount and I worked out as hard as I could and so did he. So I would like the perfect stack and combination of pills and injectables or even if its just an injectable, Im looking for one that doesn't hurt everytime I inject and I mean like hardcore painful where im injecting everyother day because the guy who sold me mine said that there was one like that because obviously no matter what you inject it will hurt where you injected. I am 5'10, 163-169 lbs (my weight fluctuates way too much lol) and 20 yrs old. I was a very skinny kid and without steroids I eat so ****ing much but could never retain the weight. So im looking for the perfect combination of steroids that can help me bulk up a lot and also gain lots of muscle ofc. I plan on bulking up until I reach my goal weight and then cutting from there but if theres anyway I can bulk and cut at the same time, ofc Id like that.

Thanks
    Lol. Damn dude. This was a good one

tdoe what do u mean this is a good one? and I take mass gainer as well and in my shakes after workouts I put in peanut butter, dextrose and then this multi vitamin some shit that the dude from GNC convinced me to buy but it doesn't help put on weight but yea. And spiral how bout you just message me instead so you don't get flamed? Also I don't think 20 is too young, I turn 21 in December and lots of guys at my gym are on roids and most of them started when they were like 16 so yea that's probs too young lol but I don't think 20 is really. And as far as my natural size goes, I didn't choose to be a skinny kid :P lol like I put on lots of weight and look much much bigger over the years but before I did my most recent cycle, I was stuck at 150-155 lbs range and at the peak of my cycle I reached 169 and ive been off my cycle for about 2 weeks and I dropped down to 163 so im hoping I don't drop anymore cause I know I should keep most of my gains if I continue to workout just as hard and have the same diet when I was on my cycle. Also I eat a shit ton, I work at mcdonalds part time and ill eat 2 anguses on break or ill go get a medium pizza and eat it all, so eating wise isn't my concern as much but I appreciate the help. Im more looking for someone to say like at your age, height and size, I recommend that you take test ethanate and winstrol with it. I'm more curious what type of test I should get to inject because I took ethante and my buddy took a new kind which is a mix of 4 and got way better results and also took ethanate before and got shitty results.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your to young
    whitetop likes this.

johnC80 is offline Junior Member

Does that legit work? Im 165 lbs

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    \What too young. Why at age 20 he's been training how long, and doing steroids how long and how much does he weight. Wow this kid knows his stuff, just listen to him. Oh and someone knows the best stack ?? huh hell we all do the best stack don't we. OH which one is the best. Tell me someone so I can do it.
    Start eating and real training kid. When I started I put on 20 lbs with just food and hard ass training. Then I took steroids , but I was 29 yrs old. redo the young and steroids kiddo ...crazy mike

Thread Information